Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein, DO

Family Medicine | Male

JEFFREY ROTHSTEIN DO 4030 Sheridan St Ste A Hollywood, FL 33021 Get Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein, DO
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in Family Medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rothstein is currently a Clinical Professor at NOVA-SECOM and trains new physicians. Dr. Maria Strimbu MD and Dr. Timothy D Webb DO have joined the practice. All three physicians are Board certified in Family Medicine.

Dr. Rothstein's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rothstein and his staff recognize that keeping our patients satisfied requires providing good service. We strive to provide high quality medical care in a friendly, efficient atmosphere. We respect our patients and expect to be treated with respect. Only one patient is assigned to each time slot. Maria Strimbu MD and Dr. Timothy D Webb DO have joined this practice. Only physicians examine patients at our office. We do not employ physician assistants. Our expectation is that you will be at the checkout window within one hour of your scheduled apointment. Your referrals help us grow and provide you with the high-quality care. Please search for our website: JeffreyRothsteinDO

Dr. Rothstein's Experience

See how Dr. Rothstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rothstein

Dr. Rothstein accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Rothstein is now accepting new patients
JEFFREY ROTHSTEIN, D.O., P.A.4030 Sheridan St Ste A
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954) 963-6530Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rothstein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rothstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothstein to family and friends
Dr. Rothstein Says:

Dr. Rothstein and his staff recognize that keeping our patients satisfied requires providing good service. We strive to provide high quality medical care in a friendly, efficient atmosphere. We respect our patients and expect to be treated with respect. Patients who are dissatisfied are invited to leave a message for Dr. Rothstein. He returns calls at the end of each day.

Dr. Rothstein's Performance
in HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA |
Jeffrey Rothstein is my Doctor because he's always willing to partner WITH me regarding every healthcare issue I've ever had. He's practical and pragmatic in crafting solutions to health problems; he makes sure I get the biggest healthcare bang for my buck regarding the obscene cost of medications (I'm genuinely grateful for this). I perceive I get better care because I'm not wasting time when the referral comes from Dr. Rothstein. He really is a gem among some very ordinary stones.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Jeffrey Rothstien D.O.P.A. is a catering human being. I will recommend him any time in this universe. He will not deceive you. Always there for you, never in a rush. The staff are polite all the time and they are your best friend. Thank you. Ramon Ramos.
in Hollywood, Florida |
I've been with Dr. Rothstein for almost 15 years and he is the best doctor I've ever had. I retired from the Broward County School System so depending on what insurance they had we were always having to get a new doctor. When I started with Dr. Rothstein I was so surprised at his calm, caring demeanor and willingness to listen patiently. He will go to any length to find a specialist if you need one. The office staff is absolutely the best....caring and efficient.
in Hollywood, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein for almost six years. He has helped me negotiate a series of health issues, mental and physical. I think he has a very balanced perspective between too much and too little care. He is always available for emergencies.
in Hollywood, FL |
Easy to talk to. Best doctor I have been to.
in Dania Beach, FL |
Dr. R has been my doctor for over five years. He is the best. He cares about his patients.
in Hollywood, FL |
We have found that he has one of the best run offices, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Dr Rothstein is an excellent doctor. He will spend time with you answer all questions and is very compassionate. If we have had to call with a health issue he ALWAYS gets back to us asap. We would recommend him to anyone.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Rothstein's calm demeanor is reassuring and the office staff is one of the most helpful, concerned, efficient and pleasant group of people that I have ever encountered.
in Daniad, FL |
An appointment with Dr Rothstein is like a visit with a friend. I never feel rushed and any questions I have of him are always answered. I feel that he truly cares about my well being and always compares my current visit and current bloodwork results with prior visits.If he feels that an outside test is needed he referres me. I highly recommend Dr Rothstein and I feel very fortunate to have him as my Dr.
in Hollywood, FL |
Excellent doctor, easy to communicate with.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein, DO?
Are you Dr. Rothstein?

Compare Dr. Rothstein

Dr. Rothstein says...

Dr. Rothstein graduated from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine.  He completed his residency in Family Medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital.  Dr. Rothstein is currently a Clinical Professor at NOVA-SECOM and trains new physicians.  Dr. Maria Strimbu MD and Dr. Timothy D Webb DO have joined the practice.  All three physicians are Board certified in Family Medicine.

Dr. Rothstein's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rothstein and his staff recognize that keeping our patients satisfied requires providing good service. We strive to provide high quality medical care in a friendly, efficient atmosphere. We respect our patients and expect to be treated with respect. Only one  patient is assigned to each time slot. Maria Strimbu MD and Dr. Timothy D Webb DO have joined this practice. Only physicians examine patients at our office.  We do not employ physician assistants.  Our expectation is that you will be at the checkout window within one hour of your scheduled apointment.  Your referrals help us grow and provide you with the high-quality care.  Please search for our website: JeffreyRothsteinDO

Dr. Rothstein says...

The Centers for Medicared and Medicaid Services (CMS) have redefined quality medical care as VALUE BASED CARE.  CMS now looks at how well patients are being cared for rather than how many patients are seen.  The quality of medical care provided to Medicare Advantage patients in this practice is continuously monitored by our HMO partners.  They measure the quality of the care we provide by auditing claims data we submit.  Our current performance is among the best in Broward County.  We routinely maintain that ranking year after year.

Dr. Rothstein says...

The most important "procedure" performed in medicine is making the correct diagnosis.  Dr. Rothstein's expectation is he will correctly diagnose your condition every time.  Patients who have a concern about their diagnosis or treatment are encouraged to leave a message.  Dr. Rothstein returns calls everyday after seeing his patients.  Referrals to specialists are routinely made whenever appropriate.  Dr. Rothstein's staff routinely perform venipuncture (drawing blood) and ECGs (electrocardiograms) onsite.

Dr. Rothstein says...

Dr. Rothstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• HEDIS 5 Star Award winner, 2014

Dr. Rothstein has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rothstein's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Pneumonia
  • Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
  • Primary Osteoporosis
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Jackson Meml Hospital

Completed in 1991

City University NY

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Rothstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine