Dr. Jeffrey Roh, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

ProOrtho 12911 120th Ave NE Ste H210 Kirkland, WA 98034 Get Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Roh, MD
As a spine surgeon specializing in the most cutting-edge minimally invasive techniques, I am well aware of the importance of treating each patient as a unique individual, and not as "just another number or case." I work closely with my team to find the absolute best way to individualize your treatment. We are committed to targeting your diagnosis and will not stop until the most effective treatment plan is achieved.

Dr. Roh's Care Philosophy

My philosophy regarding patient care is to treat each and every patient with the highest level of care, respect, and dignity -- as if they were my own family member.

Dr. Roh's Experience

See how Dr. Roh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roh

Dr. Roh accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Roh is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Roh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roh to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Roh Says:

I truly appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great patient care and customer service, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the absolute best care we possibly can.

Dr. Roh's Performance
On the leading edge of minimally invasive spine surgery. Honest and extremely capable. Will take the time to discuss the situation, present options (not all surgical), and truthfully put forth his professional opinion for your specific case. Mine was a nerve decompression and was completed as day surgery. A 3 hour surgery schedule. (arrived at 1PM and was out the door at 8PM - under my own power) No big cuts to recuperate from. ( less then a inch incision for instrument access)
Bellevue, WA |
I felt at ease with Dr. Roh immediately after talking with him. His clear and thorough explanation of my back problem and his recommendation of the surgical procedure made sense to me and put me at ease. After listening to my concerns and inquiring the exact location of my pain, he described the minimally invasive surgical procedure he recommended to alleviate my pain. His surgery was very successful and I am now thankfully pain free.
in Kirkland, WA |
I lucked out in having him as my surgeon. He is the top doc for backs in the Seattle area and think he and his staff are superb. My back pain is GONE!! No more numbness and tingling and not being able to enjoy life to its fullest. Highly recommend him, Anna, and the rest of the staff and surgery center professionals!!
in Puyallup, WA |
Dr Roh performed my scoliosis reconstruction surgery five months ago and I have had great results. I wouldn't go to any other for such a major surgery. He is a highly skilled surgeon and a great person too.
in Kirkland, WA |
my appointment was scheduled at 9am and I left at 11. He never showed up in the room so left. Horrible experience and I will never go there again.
in Seattle,WA |
I had a great deal of back and leg pain. Other doctors seemed to ignore it. Dr Roh was recommended to me. At the first visit he put a plan together. 2 months post op I was traveling and back to enjoying my busy life. He is professional, a great surgeon and a pretty funny guy. I am very grateful to be back on track because of him and his great staff.
in Auburn, WA |
I was referred to Dr. Jeffery Roh by two other Doctors and one of his patients. I went to Dr. Roh?s office and he checked my MRI and after only a minute he was able to correctly diagnose my condition as OPLL. He recommended that I do surgery from the back of my neck, which was a huge relief as I had been wrongfully diagnosed in the past and had an incorrect surgery from a different Doctor. I am very thankful to Dr. Jeffery Roh. He saved my career and gave me my life back!!!
in Kirkland, WA |
Excellent surgeon. Everything was very professionally accomplished with the lest amount of fuss. Still recovering and hoping for the best!
in Redmond, WA |
I never got to see Dr. Roh, only his PA. I felt very cheated, even after the MRI I did not see Dr. Roh. Would not recommend a doc that is too busy to see a patient with a severe spine issue.
in Tukwila, WA |
I went to see Dr. Roh for a spinal/neck injury about 2 years ago. He accurately diagnosed my condition and recommended non evasive surgery. I had never had surgery before and so was a bit nervous. He and his staff are very courteous and professional and put me at ease. A year later I am very pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Roh and Pro Ortho.
Woodinville wa |
Saved my life. Expert in his field. Awesome all the way around in orthopedics.
in Silverdale, WA |
Practice is very busy and wait time is long. Coordination between various physicians in practice doesn't seem efficient. Support processes, such as obtaining medical records is inefficient and difficult.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Roh, MD?
Are you Dr. Roh?

Compare Dr. Roh

Dr. Roh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Roh says...

My expertise is utilizing the most cutting-edge technology and treatments for patients with spinal conditions. Our team works closely with our patients to help them understand, live with, and ultimately fight their condition. Our promise is that we'll be with you every step of the way.

Dr. Roh says...

I received my spine surgery fellowship training at the world-renowned Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. I have performed over a thousand minimally invasive spine surgeries during my career, and can attest to the fact that these procedures result in less pain, shorter hospitalization (even same-day, outpatient surgeries) and a quicker recovery. In essence, this means getting you back to doing what you love to do faster.

Dr. Roh says...

Dr. Roh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

• Patients' Choice Award - Vitals.com, 2009
    • Compassionate Physician Recognition - Vitals.com, 2009
    • On-Time Physician Award - Vitals.com, 2009
    • Top 5 Physicians in Western Washington - KING 5 Best of Western Washington Awards, 2009
    • Chin KR, Roh JS, et al: J Spinal Disorders & Techniques, 2008.
    • Piasecki DP, Roh JS, et al: Spine, 2008.
    • Chin KR, Roh JS, et al: J Spinal Disorders & Techniques, 2006.
    • Roh JS, et al: Orthop Clin North Am, 36(3):255-62, July 2005.
    • Cunningham ME, Roh JS, et al: Current Opinion in Pediatrics, 2005.
    • Quinn LS, and Roh JS: Experimental Cell Research, 1993.
    • Knight KQ, Roh J, et al: J Spinal Disorders & Techniques, 2009.
    • Fox Sports Radio interview on Spinal Stenosis
    • Evergreen Monitor featured articles on Spine Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roh's Board Certifications

Completed in 2005

University of Washington

Graduated in 1993

• Korean

Dr. Roh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery
  • Failed Back Surgery Revision
  • Herniated Disc Procedure
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laparoscopic Spine Surgery