Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Albany, NY. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

455 Patroon Creek Blvd Ste 101

Albany, NY 12206

• EmblemHealth
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Rockmore

See how frequently Dr. Rockmore performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Rockmore's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rockmore "Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore is a board-certified plastic surgeon that has been practicing with the group for nearly 15 years. His passion and dedication to his craft is palpable as is his love for working with patients to help them determine their aesthetic aspirations, with the main goal of improving happiness and self-confidence. His use of innovative and modern techniques allows him to achieve natural-looking and desired results, which has helped to establish him as one of the most sought-after surgeons in the Northeast."

• Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia Repair
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Albany Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Albany Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Rockmore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rockmore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rockmore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rockmore to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Rockmore's Performance
in Johnstown NY |
Very pleased with Dr. Rockmore. Had breast augmentation surgery and he made my experience so easy. My results are flawless. Def recommend to anyone who is considering breast implants.
Albany, NY |
I have been self conscious about my nose for as long as I can remember. It was on my mind every single day. I had consultations with a few doctors in the Albany area as well as the NYC area. When I met Dr. Rockmore it just felt “right.” He assured me that he would make my new nose as natural as possible and that he would make it appear as if I was born with it. He did exactly that. I am so happy with my nose and it is only ONE MONTH post-op. I can’t wait to see my nose at its final result.
Delmar, NY |
I had a breast lift and implant done Nov 22 2017 by Dr. Rockmore. I am about 2 weeks out now with beautiful results. Dr. Rockmore made the most perfect incisions which are almost invisible! Dr Rockmore is amazing and extremely skilled! He truly knows best! Thank you!
in Troy, NY |
Dr. Rockmore is absolutely amazing! He has the best bedside manner, not to mention giving me the look that I had been missing in myself for years. I will continue to go to him for any needs that may arise. Thank you Dr. Rockmore!!!!!
Bethesda |
Dr. Rockmore is a ROCKSTAR with giving Botox injections! He is confident, calm and flawless! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rockmore!!
Albany, NY |
To avoid the hassle and expense and risks associated with multiple procedures and general anesthesia, I decided to have all my 'issues' addressed in one surgery. Dr. Rockmore performed an endoscopic brow lift, lower face lift, eyelids, and fat redistribution to fill out my cheeks. In just 3 weeks, I went back to work looking 10-15 years younger (so I'm told!). Dr. Rockmore's surgery is artful and precise. I've recommended him to several friends - who want the same great results that I had.
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Rockmore spent time to understand what I was looking for with the procedure and took into account my lifestyle when deciding size and shape. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. He went over the procedure, down time, healing process and spent time answering all my questions. He is very easy to talk to.
in Hartford, CT |
I went to Dr. Rockmore for double-incision top surgery (a gender confirming surgery for FTMs). He was very friendly and professional and I am pleased with my results. Everyone at the Plastic Surgery Group from the nurses to the receptionists were very nice. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend him.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Rockmore and his staff are amazing. They were kind and personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Rockmore for surgery as he does impeccable work. During consultation all of my questions were answered, surgery went smoothly, and post op there was never a time I felt like I couldn't call with a question.
in Berkshires, MA |
I consulted Dr. Rockmore because of breast asymmetry following a lumpectomy and radiation. Previously I had been advised that tissue that had been exposed to radiation was not able to be cosmetically altered. I was very happy to see the many before-and-afters on Dr. Rockmore's site that proved that judgment wrong. I am now 2 months post-op and I cannot express how happy I am with Dr. Rockmore's result! My breasts are full, soft, and totally symmetrical again! A skilled, caring surgeon.
Poughkeepsie, NY |
I had a tummy tuck. I am 90% satisfied with the result. I do need to have revision done, but refused to go back because the post surgery experience was a nightmare and Dr. Rockmore and his staff did nothing but apologize for my post surgery experience. I would not recommended Dr Rockmore. He does not listen to his patience, and the post surgery and follow-up care was awful.
Albany, NY |
After 3 C-sections I needed a tummy tuck to fix the ungodly scar I had. Dr. Rockmore did just that and I could not be any more pleased! What an amazing artist who has an eye for creating a masterpiece. My abdominals are better now than when I was in my 20's! His bedside manner is wonderful and he answers every question and concern with patience and compassion. I would highly recommend Dr. Rockmore.
Oneonta, NY |
Dr. Rockmore was wonderful! Very caring and efficient. I look better than I have in many years.
Cleveland, OH |
I recently had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Rockmore and could not be happier with the results. He made me feel at ease and completely confident in the decision making process. Dr. Rockmore took his time with me, answered all my questions and made me feel like I was his only patient. The Office is amazing. Every person I dealt with was professional and friendly. I joke that my Creditcare Card will never have a zero balance!
in Altamont NY |
I had breast augmentation and I am so happy I picked dr rockmore. He is so professional and made me feel so comfortable.He gave me the look I have been dreaming about and the confidence I have been lacking.
in Sayre, PA |
I'm a transgender male and had my top surgery done by Dr. Rockmore. Throughout the entire process, consultation to getting my drains out, Dr. Rockmore and his team were beyond helpful and accommodating. The procedure was life changing and Dr. Rockmore saved my life. My chest results look incredible and surpassed any expectation I had. I'm so thankful. I highly recommend him and his amazing team for any procedures!!
in Troy, NY |
Dr. Rockmore did a Blepharoplasty several months ago I am very satisfied with the results of the surgery. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable from the very first visit. Would definitely recommend Dr . Rockmore to anyone who is considering to have cosmetic surgery.
in Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Rockmore, as well as all of his office staff, were extremely welcoming and friendly. Dr. Rockmore is an experienced doctor who comes highly recommended. He takes the time to answer any and all questions you have to ensure that you are comfortable with the services being provided.
in 10027 |
Dr. Rockmore is outstanding in every way - compassionate, talented, and has an awesome staff supporting you as well. He is always able to make the improvements you want while keeping you looking totally like yourself and not at all fake. I've been going to him for many years for in office procedures and he takes the same attentive care to the quickest office procedure as he does to more extensive surgery. I recently had a neck lift and rhinopolasty and 2 weeks post op felt completely healed.
in Germantown, NY |
As a nurse of 25 + years, I have definite high expectations in obtaining medical care. This practice is professional, caring and extremely competent. Dr. Rockmore performed a bilateral blepharoplasty on me and the results were absolutely incredible. It is amazing how much I can see and the increase acuity is simply just "Wow" Comments made to me are: You look so bright, alive and years younger! Thank you Dr. Rockmore, you are the best.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Dr. Rockmore and his staff were not only professional, but personal! I give them 5 stars for the care and comfort they gave to me! I had a 28 yr old ruptured silicone implant that needed removal and clean up before a new implant could be placed. Dr. Rockmore not only made me feel relaxed, but for something so personal, I could not have placed my trust in anyone better! The result was better than expected, I will recommend him above all others to friends and family!
in Albany, NY |
Dr Rockmore is personable and listened to exactly what results I was trying to achieve. I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, MD?
Are you Dr. Rockmore?