Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore is a board-certified plastic surgeon that has been practicing with the group for nearly 15 years. His passion and dedication to his craft is palpable as is his love for working with patients to help them determine their aesthetic aspirations, with the main goal of improving happiness and self-confidence. His use of innovative and modern techniques allows him to achieve natural-looking and desired results, which has helped to establish him as one of the most sought-after surgeons in the Northeast.

Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Albany, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Rockmore is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital, Saint Peter's Hospital and Albany Medical Center Hospital.

Dr. Rockmore's Experience

See how Dr. Rockmore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rockmore

Dr. Rockmore accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rockmore has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rockmore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rockmore to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Rockmore's Performance
Albany, NY |
After 3 C-sections I needed a tummy tuck to fix the ungodly scar I had. Dr. Rockmore did just that and I could not be any more pleased! What an amazing artist who has an eye for creating a masterpiece. My abdominals are better now than when I was in my 20's! His bedside manner is wonderful and he answers every question and concern with patience and compassion. I would highly recommend Dr. Rockmore.
Oneonta, NY |
Dr. Rockmore was wonderful! Very caring and efficient. I look better than I have in many years.
Cleveland, OH |
I recently had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Rockmore and could not be happier with the results. He made me feel at ease and completely confident in the decision making process. Dr. Rockmore took his time with me, answered all my questions and made me feel like I was his only patient. The Office is amazing. Every person I dealt with was professional and friendly. I joke that my Creditcare Card will never have a zero balance!
in Altamont NY |
I had breast augmentation and I am so happy I picked dr rockmore. He is so professional and made me feel so comfortable.He gave me the look I have been dreaming about and the confidence I have been lacking.
in Sayre, PA |
I'm a transgender male and had my top surgery done by Dr. Rockmore. Throughout the entire process, consultation to getting my drains out, Dr. Rockmore and his team were beyond helpful and accommodating. The procedure was life changing and Dr. Rockmore saved my life. My chest results look incredible and surpassed any expectation I had. I'm so thankful. I highly recommend him and his amazing team for any procedures!!
in Troy, NY |
Dr. Rockmore did a Blepharoplasty several months ago I am very satisfied with the results of the surgery. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable from the very first visit. Would definitely recommend Dr . Rockmore to anyone who is considering to have cosmetic surgery.
in Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Rockmore, as well as all of his office staff, were extremely welcoming and friendly. Dr. Rockmore is an experienced doctor who comes highly recommended. He takes the time to answer any and all questions you have to ensure that you are comfortable with the services being provided.
in 10027 |
Dr. Rockmore is outstanding in every way - compassionate, talented, and has an awesome staff supporting you as well. He is always able to make the improvements you want while keeping you looking totally like yourself and not at all fake. I've been going to him for many years for in office procedures and he takes the same attentive care to the quickest office procedure as he does to more extensive surgery. I recently had a neck lift and rhinopolasty and 2 weeks post op felt completely healed.
in Germantown, NY |
As a nurse of 25 + years, I have definite high expectations in obtaining medical care. This practice is professional, caring and extremely competent. Dr. Rockmore performed a bilateral blepharoplasty on me and the results were absolutely incredible. It is amazing how much I can see and the increase acuity is simply just "Wow" Comments made to me are: You look so bright, alive and years younger! Thank you Dr. Rockmore, you are the best.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Dr. Rockmore and his staff were not only professional, but personal! I give them 5 stars for the care and comfort they gave to me! I had a 28 yr old ruptured silicone implant that needed removal and clean up before a new implant could be placed. Dr. Rockmore not only made me feel relaxed, but for something so personal, I could not have placed my trust in anyone better! The result was better than expected, I will recommend him above all others to friends and family!
in Albany, NY |
Dr Rockmore is personable and listened to exactly what results I was trying to achieve. I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, MD?
Are you Dr. Rockmore?

Compare Dr. Rockmore

Dr. Rockmore's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rockmore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rockmore's Board Certifications

Albany Medical Center

Completed in 1997

Albany Medical Center

Completed in 1999

Dr. Rockmore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rockmore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia Repair
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)