Dr. Jeffrey S. Robertson, MD

Dr. Jeffrey S. Robertson, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

J Scott Robertson MD PC 2001 Providence Park, Birmingham, AL 35242 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Robertson specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Birmingham, AL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Robertson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Robertson's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Robertson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Robertson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Robertson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robertson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Robertson
Dr. Robertson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (49)
in Northport, AL |
Dr. Robertson was very down to earth and wanted to find the cause of my negative symptoms (sleepiness, headaches). I had an extremely easy recovery from my septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery. Only took one pain pill after getting home and really just needed anti-nausea medication (bad stomach).
in Hoover, AL |
Personable, drives to the root of the issue, explains the treatment options in clear terms, not pushy and the results are excellent.
in Birmingham, Al |
Dr. Robertson is definitely the best ENT I have ever had! I've seen multiple ENTs for sinus infections and for what I thought was allergies. I was diagnosed with Chronic Sinusitis and he suggested The Sinuplasty Procedure, which by the way was the best solution to my problems!! I feel 10 times better and all of the daily headaches I used to have before I met Dr. Robertson is a thing of the past! I can breathe so much better now and I am so grateful! THANK YOU DR.ROBERTSON!!
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Robertson is an outstanding ENT. I was referred by my primary care to him, and was seen same day. After a round of antibiotics,he thoroughly looked for the cause and found my sinuses had chronic infection (requiring surgery) and acute outside allergies. 3 months after surgery and now on allergy shots, I feel better this spring than I have in a couple of decades. Dr. Robertson is caring, he wants his patients well, and he chase that down for you!
in Birmingham, AL |
Very personable. Knows his stuff. Great results.
in Birmingham, AL |
I suffered with sinus related problems for years. Every winter a series of sinus,ear,throat infections that almost always manifested into serious chest congestion and difficulty breathing. During one of my early visits with Dr. Robertson he said, if you will trust me and do what i tell you to do it will be a life changing experience for you! Well I'm glad I trusted him because I just completed an entire winter season without one sign of any sinus problem and it feels great.
Friendly.knowledgeable,straight forward,helpful.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Robertson's knowledge, expertise, and demeanor were ultimately a key factor in allowing me a path to better health. His ability to inform and guide are unsurpassed, and having him also perform my surgery lead to great success. His entire staff can be described as nothing short of professional, helpful, and a comfort throughout the process. I will continue to see Dr. Robertson for all my Ear, Nose, Throat and allergy needs as well as recommend him above all others to family and friends.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Robertson is very caring and wants to take time to listen and discuss your symptoms, procedure, options, and progress after the procedure.
in Columbiana, AL |
I have dealt with sinus issues for a long time. I had a good experience with my surgery and highly recommend Dr. Robertson and have recommended him to my friends and family. I didn't know how bad I felt until I had the surgery, I now have more energy and can breathe much better. I haven't had anymore headaches which I use to have them all the time due to sinus pressure.
in Hoover |
Dr robertson listened to my concerns, made recommendations, and genuinely cared about my health. He performed surgery on my septum and sinuses, and tracked my progress in the weeks and months that followed. I am breathing so much better!
in Pelham, AL |
Although I had to wait longer than anticipated on my first visit , I understood the reason when I met him. He spent quality time listening to my problems, asking questions and answering my questions. He did a fantastic job laying out a treatment plan and explaining why he was making those recommendation and what the pros and cons were to each of my choices. He even took the time to speak to common insurance issues. Honestly, I have never left an office feeling as confidant about treatment.
in Birmingham, AL |
I have sinus surgery with Dr. Robertson. I will say has to be the best think I have done. The first 2 days after surgery were the hardest. It was not pain but pressure. I didn't have to take much pain medicine at all. I now can breathe clearly, sleep better, no more sinus headaches and mostly no snoring. I would definetly recommend this procedure and Dr. In fact, my daughter will be visiting him soon.
Tuscaloosa, AL |
Dr. Robertson listens carefully to the concerns of a patient & explains the steps to take to resolve them using a plan of action which includes thorough testing to determine the cause of the patient's problems & how best to proceed. In my case, Dr. Robertson did minimally invasive Balloon Sinuplasty which has helped me breathe better through both nostril at the same time, sleep better, & I no longer suffer from excruciating sinus headaches & facial pain. I would highly recommend him to all.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S. Robertson, MD?
Are you Dr. Robertson?

• Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Nosebleed

• Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine

McCollough Pl Surgery Center

Completed in 1995

University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Robertson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robertson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robertson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Robertson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Alabama not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Robertson

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Robertson's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Robertson

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients