Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Children's of Alabama, St. Vincent's East, Grandview Medical Center, Brookwood Medical Center, Shelby Baptist Medical Center and St. Vincent's Birmingham.

2001 Providence Park

Birmingham, AL 35242

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • Medica

Learn about Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson's Experience

Dr. Robertson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Nosebleed

• Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery
  • Penn State Milston S. Hershey Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • McCollough Pl Surgery Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Robertson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robertson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robertson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robertson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robertson to family and friends
Dr. Robertson's Performance
Birmingham, AL |
I had endoscopic sinus surgery, turbinate reduction, and setoplasty with Dr. Robertson. I was extremely nervous about having these procedures done. Before surgery, Dr. Robertson came in and reassured me that everything was going to be fine. He spent about 20 minutes comforting me. He has great bedside manners and is very compassionate. It is with the high regards that I recommend Dr. Robertson to anyone.
in Bessemer, AL |
Very professional. Takes time to explain options for treatment. I have already recommended him to my friends.
in Hoover, AL |
After years of sinus issues I went to Dr. Robertson on a recommendation of a friend. Dr. Robertson began his process of determining cause and I was surprised to discover that I was completely wrong about the source of my problems. He described what needed to be done and the details of what to expect. The entire process was exactly as described with no complications and minimal discomfort. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Robertson to anyone suffering sinus issues. Very pleased.
in Birmingham, AL |
I would highly recommend Dr.Robertson and his staff. They are highly professional, courteous and knowledgeable people.
in Birmingham, AL |
I had a great experience with Dr Robertson. I have never seen an ENT, so I was not sure who to see. I read his reviews and his background (all good) so I called and was able to see his NP that same day. Later I saw Dr Robertson for a follow-up appointment. I very much liked his approach to my case (methodical approach based on his experience) and it was the correct diagnosis. I needed to have some minor throat surgery and it went extremely well. My condition has improved greatly.
in Birmingham, AL |
I was having recurring sinus infections and had taken 10 antibiotics in 11 months. I had practically no air passage through my right nostril. Dr. Robertson performed balloon sinuplasty on both the right and left sinuses. I was awake, relaxed and pain free throughout the experience. I needed no pain medication following the surgery. What a wonderful relief. He was the third doctor I consulted but he totally explained everything to me. I recommend him and his procedures to everyone.
in Northport, AL |
Dr. Robertson was very down to earth and wanted to find the cause of my negative symptoms (sleepiness, headaches). I had an extremely easy recovery from my septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery. Only took one pain pill after getting home and really just needed anti-nausea medication (bad stomach).
in Hoover, AL |
Personable, drives to the root of the issue, explains the treatment options in clear terms, not pushy and the results are excellent.
in Birmingham, Al |
Dr. Robertson is definitely the best ENT I have ever had! I've seen multiple ENTs for sinus infections and for what I thought was allergies. I was diagnosed with Chronic Sinusitis and he suggested The Sinuplasty Procedure, which by the way was the best solution to my problems!! I feel 10 times better and all of the daily headaches I used to have before I met Dr. Robertson is a thing of the past! I can breathe so much better now and I am so grateful! THANK YOU DR.ROBERTSON!!
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Robertson is an outstanding ENT. I was referred by my primary care to him, and was seen same day. After a round of antibiotics,he thoroughly looked for the cause and found my sinuses had chronic infection (requiring surgery) and acute outside allergies. 3 months after surgery and now on allergy shots, I feel better this spring than I have in a couple of decades. Dr. Robertson is caring, he wants his patients well, and he chase that down for you!
in Birmingham, AL |
Very personable. Knows his stuff. Great results.
in Birmingham, AL |
I suffered with sinus related problems for years. Every winter a series of sinus,ear,throat infections that almost always manifested into serious chest congestion and difficulty breathing. During one of my early visits with Dr. Robertson he said, if you will trust me and do what i tell you to do it will be a life changing experience for you! Well I'm glad I trusted him because I just completed an entire winter season without one sign of any sinus problem and it feels great.
Friendly.knowledgeable,straight forward,helpful.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Robertson's knowledge, expertise, and demeanor were ultimately a key factor in allowing me a path to better health. His ability to inform and guide are unsurpassed, and having him also perform my surgery lead to great success. His entire staff can be described as nothing short of professional, helpful, and a comfort throughout the process. I will continue to see Dr. Robertson for all my Ear, Nose, Throat and allergy needs as well as recommend him above all others to family and friends.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Robertson is very caring and wants to take time to listen and discuss your symptoms, procedure, options, and progress after the procedure.
in Columbiana, AL |
I have dealt with sinus issues for a long time. I had a good experience with my surgery and highly recommend Dr. Robertson and have recommended him to my friends and family. I didn't know how bad I felt until I had the surgery, I now have more energy and can breathe much better. I haven't had anymore headaches which I use to have them all the time due to sinus pressure.
in Hoover |
Dr robertson listened to my concerns, made recommendations, and genuinely cared about my health. He performed surgery on my septum and sinuses, and tracked my progress in the weeks and months that followed. I am breathing so much better!
in Pelham, AL |
Although I had to wait longer than anticipated on my first visit , I understood the reason when I met him. He spent quality time listening to my problems, asking questions and answering my questions. He did a fantastic job laying out a treatment plan and explaining why he was making those recommendation and what the pros and cons were to each of my choices. He even took the time to speak to common insurance issues. Honestly, I have never left an office feeling as confidant about treatment.
in Birmingham, AL |
I have sinus surgery with Dr. Robertson. I will say has to be the best think I have done. The first 2 days after surgery were the hardest. It was not pain but pressure. I didn't have to take much pain medicine at all. I now can breathe clearly, sleep better, no more sinus headaches and mostly no snoring. I would definetly recommend this procedure and Dr. In fact, my daughter will be visiting him soon.
Tuscaloosa, AL |
Dr. Robertson listens carefully to the concerns of a patient & explains the steps to take to resolve them using a plan of action which includes thorough testing to determine the cause of the patient's problems & how best to proceed. In my case, Dr. Robertson did minimally invasive Balloon Sinuplasty which has helped me breathe better through both nostril at the same time, sleep better, & I no longer suffer from excruciating sinus headaches & facial pain. I would highly recommend him to all.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD?
Are you Dr. Robertson?

Visit Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
    Dental Blue 100/200/300
  • First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA