Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 52 years old

33 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Robertson specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Dallas, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Robertson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Robertson's Experience

See how Dr. Robertson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Robertson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Robertson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robertson to family and friends
Dr. Robertson's Performance
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr. Robertson and his staff are awesome. They provide excellent eye care in a friendly, caring way. Dr. Robertson takes the time needed to explain all of my concerns.
I've been a patient of Dr. Jeffrey Robinson for over 10 years. The one thing I can honestly say is he is consistent! Over the years, he has always been professional, through and nice! You can count him being friendly, and always in a great mood. What a great personality! I've recoomended at least 10 friends and family to his practice. He is one of the best!
in duncanville, tx |
I am submitting my review again because I botched the first one. I gave it a 1 star in all catagories, not paying attention that it meant poor. They were excellent so I should have made it a 5 in all catagories. They gave me the best eye exam that I have ever had and showed a lot of concern. They are #1 in my book.
in Dallas, TX |
Very pleased with Dr Robertson and his great staff. He performed cataract surgery and related eye exams. The frame shop is good and very fair on price.
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr. Robertson has taken care of my families eyecare needs for several yrs. He performed my Mom's cataract surgery & she had a very quick & easy recovery. Highly recommend Dr. Robertson for all your eyecare needs!
in Dallas, TX |
Hello My husband is a patient of doctor Robertson excellent service from cataract surgery to general ophthalmology we will not trust our eye care to no one else . My husband have problems with his retina not for Dr. Robertson discovery /referral to retina specialist my husband could have lost his vision. Thank you Rattlers.
in Dallas, TX |
I specifically sought Dr. Robertson out because of previous discussions about the progression of my cataracts. Due to a recent change in work hours, I was finding it dangerous to drive home in the wee hours of the morning due to blinding glare from oncoming traffic. Dr. Robertson agreed with me that it was time to correct the problem. Through his professional and caring treatment through the surgery and follow-up visits, I now see better than I have in 50 years. I highly recommend him.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Robertson is an excellent doctor. I enjoy visiting his office. He takes care of my entire family!
in Duncanville |
Wonderful experience. Short waiting time great staff
in Dallas, TX |
Absolutely love this office and Dr Robertsons staff. Would recommend this office for all ages!!!
Alexandria, VA |
it was a quick and easy process would definetly recommend to any body with eye problems. The atmosphere is awesome and so are the employees!!
in Dallas, TX |
Great. As always--easy-complete-done with professionalism and class
in Desoto, TX |
I've been going to Dr. Robertson for years. He is the most professional and caring physician and the only person I trust for my eyes and my family's eyes. I highly recommend him! Great modern office and friendly, professional staff, as well.
Fort Worth |
I had a good experience seeing the dr , the staff was very helpful. The contact specialist was very informative and experienced on helping me get the correct contacts. I would highly recommend this Dr. and his staff.
in Dallas, TX |
This is a bright, modern office with great staff and is very easy to access. I've been on two occasions, once for a possible problem with my eye, and again for an annual exam/contact lens fitting. Both visits were very efficient, and Dr. Robertson was very thorough in my exam - asking lots of good questions and reminding me of things I need to be careful about (I have TERRIBLE eyesight :). Highly recommend.
in Fort Worth TX |
I have seen Dr. Robertson for many years for diabetic exams. His staff go above and beyond to get me in around my busy schedule . I love the new office and could not ask for a better experience
in plano, tx |
I visited the doctor as i experienced pain on my cornea and the doctor diagnosed there was an infection on my cornea even after i told him that the pain i was having was like something was stuck in my eye. He then prescribed some medicine which my obgyn said not.to use.during pregnancy. Dr. Jeff Robersons knew I was pregnant at the time.i visited him. I didnt take the medicine and instead going for.another eye doctor for.second opinion and the new doctor took.a piece of hair from my cornea.
in Dallas, TX |
This is a very professional environment and timely
in Austin, TX |
The best eye doctor I have had the pleasure to work with, bar none. Professional, courteous, attentive, and effective. Dr. Roberston and his staff made my experience enjoyable. An unexpected exception to the rule.
in Arlington |
I had a excellent experience with my eye exam at Oak Cliff Ophthalmology. Dr Robertson was personable and thorough. A beautiful modern office and friendly and knowledgeable staff. I love my new contact lenses and glasses.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Excellent Dr., staff and location! Quality eye care by a caring staff!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Robertson is the physician to see if you are seeking an excellent eye care provider. The newly renovated clinic, in the Methodist Hospital area of Oak Cliff, provides a relaxing setting until you appointment time. The clinic's highly qualified, courteous staff mirrors exactly how Dr. Robertson himself interfaces with his patient; knowledgeable, professional and caring.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I enjoyed my exam experience. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. From the minute I walked through the door I had no issues. I was greeted with smiles by everyone. Check in was easy and almost no wait time. The tech was very knowledgeable and took her time to make sure I had a chance to look at the (which is better things). Overall she was wonderful. Dr Robertson was awesome! He had a smile and was so pleasant and really seemed interested in meeting me. The exam was thorough
in Dallas, TX |
Minimal time in the waiting room, very thorough exam. Dr. Robertson was extremely patient with me and had time to answer all of my questions and explain all my options. I feel very comfortable with this doctor and his staff.
in Waxahachie, Tx |
Very kind Doctor, been with him for awhile, awesome Doctor
Very kind. I've been going to this doctor for a long time now.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Robertson's new office building in North Oak Cliff's Bishop Arts is great. Lots of dedicated free parking. He and his staff are fast and friendly! Easy appointment making. I was in and out!
in Dallas, TX |
I was extremely pleased with the treatment and professionalism of this office. The building itself speaks volumes for the quality of the care I received at this office. Dr. Robertson is wonderful.
in Mansfield, TX |
Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, Dr Robertson did not rush me through and he answered all my questions and concerns.
Dallas, TX |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Robertsons office
Broadway, NJ |
Dr. Robertson's office could use some lessons in how to interact appropriately with patients. They should be taught to be more transparent about pricing issues and to respect their patients and their time. I have never been to a more disrespectful office in my life. I would encourage anyone thinking about going to this office to consider finding a different eye doctor who will be kind and caring towards them, with staff who is competent and efficient.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD?
Are you Dr. Robertson?

Compare Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Robertson has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Robertson's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT

Graduated in 1997

Callahan Eye Fdn Hosp/U AL-Birmingham

Completed in 2001

Dr. Robertson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robertson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology