Dr. Jeffrey B. Robertson, MD

Dr. Jeffrey B. Robertson, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 51 years old

Oak Cliff Ophthalmology, PA

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Robertson specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Dallas, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Robertson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Robertson's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Robertson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson accepts 14 insurance carriers

14 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Robertson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson's Review Details
4.6 based on 24 responses
Experience with Dr. Robertson
Dr. Robertson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in Dallas, TX |
Absolutely love this office and Dr Robertsons staff. Would recommend this office for all ages!!!
Alexandria, VA |
it was a quick and easy process would definetly recommend to any body with eye problems. The atmosphere is awesome and so are the employees!!
in Dallas, TX |
Great. As always--easy-complete-done with professionalism and class
in Desoto, TX |
I've been going to Dr. Robertson for years. He is the most professional and caring physician and the only person I trust for my eyes and my family's eyes. I highly recommend him! Great modern office and friendly, professional staff, as well.
Fort Worth |
I had a good experience seeing the dr , the staff was very helpful. The contact specialist was very informative and experienced on helping me get the correct contacts. I would highly recommend this Dr. and his staff.
in Dallas, TX |
This is a bright, modern office with great staff and is very easy to access. I've been on two occasions, once for a possible problem with my eye, and again for an annual exam/contact lens fitting. Both visits were very efficient, and Dr. Robertson was very thorough in my exam - asking lots of good questions and reminding me of things I need to be careful about (I have TERRIBLE eyesight :). Highly recommend.
in Fort Worth TX |
I have seen Dr. Robertson for many years for diabetic exams. His staff go above and beyond to get me in around my busy schedule . I love the new office and could not ask for a better experience
in plano, tx |
I visited the doctor as i experienced pain on my cornea and the doctor diagnosed there was an infection on my cornea even after i told him that the pain i was having was like something was stuck in my eye. He then prescribed some medicine which my obgyn said not.to use.during pregnancy. Dr. Jeff Robersons knew I was pregnant at the time.i visited him. I didnt take the medicine and instead going for.another eye doctor for.second opinion and the new doctor took.a piece of hair from my cornea.
in Dallas, TX |
This is a very professional environment and timely
in Austin, TX |
The best eye doctor I have had the pleasure to work with, bar none. Professional, courteous, attentive, and effective. Dr. Roberston and his staff made my experience enjoyable. An unexpected exception to the rule.
in Arlington |
I had a excellent experience with my eye exam at Oak Cliff Ophthalmology. Dr Robertson was personable and thorough. A beautiful modern office and friendly and knowledgeable staff. I love my new contact lenses and glasses.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Excellent Dr., staff and location! Quality eye care by a caring staff!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Robertson is the physician to see if you are seeking an excellent eye care provider. The newly renovated clinic, in the Methodist Hospital area of Oak Cliff, provides a relaxing setting until you appointment time. The clinic's highly qualified, courteous staff mirrors exactly how Dr. Robertson himself interfaces with his patient; knowledgeable, professional and caring.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I enjoyed my exam experience. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. From the minute I walked through the door I had no issues. I was greeted with smiles by everyone. Check in was easy and almost no wait time. The tech was very knowledgeable and took her time to make sure I had a chance to look at the (which is better things). Overall she was wonderful. Dr Robertson was awesome! He had a smile and was so pleasant and really seemed interested in meeting me. The exam was thorough
in Dallas, TX |
Minimal time in the waiting room, very thorough exam. Dr. Robertson was extremely patient with me and had time to answer all of my questions and explain all my options. I feel very comfortable with this doctor and his staff.
in Waxahachie, Tx |
Very kind Doctor, been with him for awhile, awesome Doctor
Very kind. I've been going to this doctor for a long time now.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Robertson's new office building in North Oak Cliff's Bishop Arts is great. Lots of dedicated free parking. He and his staff are fast and friendly! Easy appointment making. I was in and out!
in Dallas, TX |
I was extremely pleased with the treatment and professionalism of this office. The building itself speaks volumes for the quality of the care I received at this office. Dr. Robertson is wonderful.
in Mansfield, TX |
Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, Dr Robertson did not rush me through and he answered all my questions and concerns.
Dallas, TX |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Robertsons office
Broadway, NJ |
Dr. Robertson's office could use some lessons in how to interact appropriately with patients. They should be taught to be more transparent about pricing issues and to respect their patients and their time. I have never been to a more disrespectful office in my life. I would encourage anyone thinking about going to this office to consider finding a different eye doctor who will be kind and caring towards them, with staff who is competent and efficient.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey B. Robertson, MD?
Are you Dr. Jeffrey B. Robertson, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT

Graduated in 1997

Callahan Eye Fdn Hosp/U Al-Birmingham

Completed in 2001

Dr. Robertson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robertson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robertson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Robertson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Robertson

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Robertson's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Robertson

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients