Jeffrey Rice, DDM
Contact provider for availability

Jeffrey Rice, DDM

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

90 Beaver Dr Ste 101A Du Bois, PA 15801 Get Directions

Jeffrey Rice, DDM is an dentist who practices in Du Bois, PA. He is 66 years old. Jeffrey Rice is affiliated with Penn Highlands Dubois.

Learn about this dentist

Jeffrey Rice's Experience

Visiting Jeffrey Rice

Jeffrey Rice accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Jeffrey Rice has admitting privileges.

Jeffrey Rice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jeffrey Rice to family and friends
Jeffrey Rice's Performance
Bloomsburg, PA |
I was scheduled for surgery and suddenly found myself without a car.I had to reschedule my surgery twice.All within 5 days to a week before my appointment.The last time I had to reschedule, I explained the situation and that I was TRYING to get there and was sorry for the reschedules.The woman in the office told me that was fine, but instead of rescheduling again, to call when I had a car. I called today and Dr. Ali told me to find a new surgeon because I rescheduled too many times. So upsetting
Cochranton, PA |
I went to Dr Rice because my TMJ is causing a lot of pain and headaches. He did an i-scan to look at it, and found that my airway is 75% blocked. He is doing surgery on it. He very likely saved my life.
Du Bois, PA |
Dr. Rice removed 12 teeth for my son-in-law, including four impacted wisdom teeth, and he was absolutely wonderful. We wouldn't change a thing. No pain, quick, kind. We love him.
Clearfield, PA |
My daughter has been a patient with Dr Rice for the last few years. We found him to be a courteous and a knowledgeable doctor.
The staff is discourteous at best and escalate any problems instead of trying to solve them. I found Dr. Rice to be one of the most incredibly painful dentists I have ever been to. While most dentists now seem to be able to give novocaine with little or no pain, Dr. Rice does not seem to have that knack. I could have pulled my own teeth with less pain. I was belittled, misunderstood, and treated very badly. Find someone else.
I had a absolute horrible experience with Dr Rice & his staff.
Have you seen Jeffrey Rice, DDM?
Are you Jeffrey Rice?

Compare Jeffrey Rice

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Jeffrey Rice's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Jeffrey Rice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jeffrey Rice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery