Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Denver, CO. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Raval Facial Aesthetics & ENT, PC

3773 E Cherry Creek North Dr Ste 132

Denver, CO 80209

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Raval's experience treating your condition or procedure

• ENT Surgery
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed

Dr. Raval?
Dr. Raval's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Raval did a contour thread lift in 2007 and it took 20 years off my face! It looked completely natural and 12 years later I would love another but they have discontinued them. It was so good I did a rhinoplasty which was also excellent. I am nothing but pleased with him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
I came to Dr. Raval for a rhinoplasty after an intense research of providers. He is AMAZING and I felt confident in my decision right away. He is extremely skilled and he and his staff made me feel welcome and taken care of throughout the entire process. Results are better than expected and I cannot thank Dr. Raval enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
I came in with a crooked nose from a break early in my childhood after finally experiencing breathing problems. Dr.Raval demonstrated exceptional knowledge and care from my first visit. The results not only allowed me to breathe like I hadn’t in years, but also the structure was perfect. Dr.Raval thoroughly evaluated the structure of my face and shaped my nose to fit it. It wasn’t just a routine surgery, his artistry produced a nose believe it would have looked like if I had never broken it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Raval. After doing a lot of research for a rhinoplasty he checked every box for me. After my consultation I knew that he was the one that I wanted to perform this surgery. I have to travel over an hour to get to his office and on the day of my surgery he called to make sure I made it home okay and that everything was going good. I could truly tell that he cares about his patients. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with the staff and Dr. Raval himself. I am extre
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
Jacqueline performed a Sciton Profractional laser treatment on my face. She was professional, friendly, and explained each step of the treatment; before and during. She thoroughly reviewed my post-treatment care and set realistic expectations for my downtime. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
You will never go to another office if you go to Raval’s office. There is a noticeable difference in the care and time they take with every patient. They use new needles on every injection location to ensure comfort and minimize the sting that can occur when the needle dulls after multiple injection points. Other offices have required 40+ units and over injected and they never do. They are very conservative and honest. I recommend them to everyone I know. You truly are in great hands here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
Experienced, professional and caring. Excellent staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
I recently got some filler under my eyes to help with the “tired” look. As a male I was hesitant to get anything done to my face, but the results came out excellent! They say 40 is the new 30... now I look the part. Dr. Raval and his medical assistant Brooke are great at what they do. I’m happy with my choice to come to Raval Facial Aesthetics. Also doing a follow up with Brooke for Botox, will make another review after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
I had a lower facelift and upper eyelid surgery. I couldn’t be happier. Dr Raval did an amazing job taking years off my face while keeping a natural look. I did not want to look like I had “work” done, I just wanted to eliminate the sagging from my face. Dr Raval and his staff couldn’t be kinder; most plastic surgery offices are stuffy but this office makes patients feel at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
1st time patient will definitely return to see Dr. Raval, He deserves 5 star rating very happy with my Botox results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Raval for many years. He has a very kind and professional demeanor about him which makes me feel comfortable discussing my concerns. Dr. Raval always makes sure to ask clarifying questions to ensure that he understands what I am looking to do. I have gone to him for Botox and Restylane many times, and no one would be the wiser. My results are always natural looking and I am extremely happy with the outcome. Above all, I trust him and his skills are superb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Raval. I did a lot of research on surgeons, before selecting Dr. Raval. I was impressed, not only by his education and training, but by the many, many awards that he has received, and the exceptionally positive reviews from his patients. Dr. Raval surpassed my expectations. I couldn't be happier with my face and neck lift. I look 20 years younger, and the best part, is that I don't look like I've had a facelift. He is also, incredibly kind
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Raval?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Raval treats patients.