Dr. Jeffrey Raskin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Raskin, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Raskin, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jersey City, NJ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1987 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

142 Palisade Ave Ste 201

Jersey City, NJ 07306

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Raskin

See how frequently Dr. Raskin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Gastritis
Abdominal Pain

Dr. Raskin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • St Lukes Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Raskin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raskin's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raskin to family and friends

Dr. Raskin's Performance

He's a great Gastroenterologist. The Best! A mensch! He cured me of my GI woes. He practices medicine the old fashioned way, but with the most advanced technology and protocols. I want to clone this guy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Raskin is an outstanding Gastroenterologist with a wonderful and gentle bedside manner. He is the best gastroenterologist in Hudson County and lower Bergen County-I luv him. I wish there were more GI doctors who practiced like him and were as kind. He has a great sense of humor, which helps...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The office is in total kaos most of the time and the girls in the front are rude. I only stay there because I know him a long time and I only deal with the help that is mature and knows me from the past.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was referred to Dr. Raskin by a family member who knew his great reputation working with him at a local hospital. Because I had failed previous treatment by another Gastroenterologist, I was referred to Dr. Raskin. Unfortunately for me, I was already a very sick guy when Dr. Raskin saw me,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was recommended to Dr. Raskin by a friend because of an ongoing GI problem. What impressed me the most about Dr. Raskin was his extensive knowledge of GI disease and how much he listened to me and my concerns. Based on my concerns, he fully assessed me and developed a course of therapy for me. ...more
Are you Dr. Raskin?