Dr. Jeffrey Rapp, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Rapp, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Jeffrey Rapp, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Alexandria, LA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

233 Pecan Park Ave Ste B

Alexandria, LA 71303

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Rapp

Dr. Rapp's Experience

Dr. Rapp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• University Of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Meth Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Tulane University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Rapp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rapp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rapp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rapp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rapp to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Rapp's Performance
in Moreauville,La |
I have been a patient of Dr Jeffery Rapp for over two years.The procedure that was recommended to me was a blessing. I had lower back pain for over 10 years..The procedure burning of the nerves was very well explained to me.I would diffidently return to the Dr Jeffery Rapp for he has his patients well being at heart.
Pineville, LA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rapp's for 4 years now and I absolutely adore him! He is one of the nicest, most patient doctors I have ever seen. He spends time talking and listening to me during my appointment. I have seen lots of his patients get angry while leaving because he does not prescribe narcotic pain medication, but I think this feat deserves praise! Too many doctors prescribe pain medicine to shut patients up and this is why we now have an epidemic and patients overdosing.
in Deridder, LA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rapp for 4 years, and I am so sad that I am moving away from his care. He and his staff are very helpful, friendly, and are always willing to help. They listen to what you have to say, they do not make judgements about people or the conditions that others may make. As long as you are honest with them they will do everything they can to help you. I thank you Dr rapp, and all the staff. You all have helped me ! Thank you, and God bless. K.Stidham
Leesville, LA |
I have been seeing Dr. Rapp for the last several months for pain management of my lower and mid back. Strictly professional and very attentive at identifying the problem. Whether at his officer or at the surgery center he has always been good to deal with. From the time spent in his office it is obvious that he is very conscience to pain meds addictions and only prescribes when absolutely necessary. I will continue to see him to battle this sciatica and other nerve pain.
in Leesville, LA |
I have complete confidence in Dr. Rapp. He has helped my issues with my chronic back pain. I have received injections in the lower back that helped for a short amount of time, I have now had the nerves on both sides of the lower back burned and have received a great deal of relief from pain. Dr Rapp explained in detail what every step entailed, what to expect and he is a very pleasant person to be around. I also like the fact that he doesn't just prescribe medication to mask the problem.
in Fort Polk, LA |
Dr Rapp is a money-fashioned pain management doctor who only cares to collect the money for the injection. "Money-Fashioned" is what soldiers call him in the Army at fort polk who went to him. I personally have to go to a hospital after every injection due to severe suffering from pain to get pain medication since Dr Rapp does not offer prescribing medication. He is Mr Injection only
alexandria, la |
I started using Dr. Rapp in 2012 and could not speak highly enough of him. He showed genuine concern for his patients. However, I started having severe pain again in 2015 and went back expecting the same level of service. Unfortunately, this was not the case!!!!!!! Phone calls were not returned, if another doctor requested my records they were not sent! No compassion any longer at all!!! Extremely disappointed. I have now changed pain management doctors!! Dr. Stehr is the one I see now.
Natchitoches, LA |
His office staff is terrible. They will not answer the phone, nor will they return calls in a timely fashion. If you say something to them, then their little feelings are hurt and the nurse will call you three days later and tell you about it, however will still not address the problems you are having.
in Colfax, LA |
For almost 3 yrs the relationship was great. Now he is more afraid of the DEA than providing appropriate Patient care/medications.
in Leesville Louisiana |
In my opinion Dr. Rapp is a terrible doctor. He does not care what the patient has to say. He did not answer one question I asked. He did not talk to me the almost the entire apt, and when he did talk to me, he didn't even look at me. Said there was no need for an exam cause everything was still the same. I went in with the complaint that the medication was not working, so he just prescribed me less. I will be pushing for a new doctor!!
in Alexandria, LA |
Dr. Rapp has been a great help with my chronic pain. Dr. Rapp takes his time with you during your scheduled appointment and will discuss best treatment plan for you. The one major complaint I have is the the phone usually goes to voice mail and you never receive a call back. I have spoken of this but still has not been addressed. The only other minor complaint would be is that they only take cash or check. I would recommend Dr. Rapp to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rapp, MD?
Are you Dr. Rapp?