Dermatology  |
Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Old Bridge, NJ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Rapaport is affiliated with Englewood Hospital and Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center.

3 Hospital Plz Ste 300

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Rapaport

Dr. Rapaport's Experience

Dr. Rapaport's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Emory U Affil Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Jefferson U

Dr. Rapaport has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rapaport does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rapaport and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rapaport's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rapaport to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Rapaport's Performance
New York, NY |
Guy is a joke! There are so many better options out there.
in NA NJ |
Tried twice calling the Englewood Cliffs, NJ office and left message with number to call me for a consult. Twice used the website requesting a consult. Finally called a different phone number I found for Englewood Cliffs and left a 3rd message. No one ever returned and request by phone or e-mail. Some staff!
West New York, NJ |
Dr.Rapaport and his nurse assistant have the worse bedside manners they had no information to give me regarding the main reason of consultation the only thing that was said was theres nothing to do about it as a patient i was very dissappointed .
in Freehold, NJ |
I feel there is discrimination, to say the least, going on in this practice! I'm going to have to look further into it! I believe the treatment given, doesn't depend on the patient's needs, but the type of insurance &/or the ability to pay cash...
in Nutley, NJ |
Very professional and patient, answered all my follow up questions and I didn't feel like the appointment was rushed. Helpful staff as well.
in Englewood Cliffs, NJ |
Good humor, but always very professional. Staff was very attentive and Dr. Rapaport has always followed up promptly when I have called about questions regarding follow-up care
in Ogdensburg |
I've been seeing the doctor for 2 years. Overall good experience. Sometimes the wait can be a little long, but nothing out of the ordinary for a specialist. Would recommend.
in Englewood, NJ |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rapaport. He treated the eczema on my Mother's arms that she has had for years, and it is finally starting to improve. Staff was also very nice and helpful.
in Paramus, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Rapaport and his staff has always been pleasant. The office is clean and staff is professional and helpful.
in Paramus |
Recently started seeing Dr. Rapaport last year for acne scar treatments. I'm in my 20s and had very bad acne as a pre-teen and teen that left significant scarring. Saw several dermatologists in the area but didn't see any real results until seeing Dr. Rapaport, who was recommended by a friend. Staff was friendly and helpful and the doctor was patient when answering all of questions regarding different treatment options.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Been coming to Dr. Rapaport for years. Always professional demeanor and his staff has always been respectful and helpful. Have recommended him to my family and friends.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
I leave zero stars because of The office staff! They gave me the usual forms to sign, including a waiver saying I received the Privacy Policy forms, which I did not get. I told them give me their Privacy Policy forms and I'll sign the waiver. Two girls at counter lied and said the waiver WAS the form. Office manager came out and gave me real Privacy Policy, 1st page only. Then they said if I don't sign form saying I got the forms I didn't get, they won't see me. I booked an appointment w another
Dear Patient, I am so sorry that you had an unpleasant experience at our office. The Privacy Policy forms which are mandated by HIPPA are present at our front desk in laminated form and are made available to all patients. We will work on our end to display these forms in a more prominent fashion so that this type of situation does not arise again. Warm regards, Jeffrey Rapaport MD
in Parlin, NJ |
Went to the Old Bridge office on 9/15. Waited 1 hour in a blue hospital gown waiting for Lisa P.A. to come in, she was rude and only saw me for 2 mins.and said she did not have time to address my concerns and to make another appointment. Milking the insurance company ? She is not my type of P.A.
in Fort Lee, NJ |
My experience was terribly disappointing!! Dr Rapaport is not up to the standard I was expecting and deserved. I would never recommend him.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
He is a very caring Doctor that is extremely professional. I have skin condition that gets infected hair follicles at various places on my body that get so big that they are very painful. This doctor is treating it by destroying the hair follicles thus preventing them from reappearing at the sites treated.
in Westport, CT |
He's the best. I drive from Connecticut to see him because I know I will get excellent care.
in New Jersey |
I would never trust anyone else. Thank you.
in Fort Lee, NJ |
never see the Dr. Always nurse do everything and very rude not nice this office even they want you comeback to see result still need make a appointment and wait for at least 45 mins.
in Cliffside Park, NJ |
Excellent diagnostic abilities
in Wayne, NJ |
Went to many other doctors. He was first to help.
in Paramus |
Dr. Rapaport is my dermatologist for a number of years and I'd not go to anyone else. He is a great doctor.
in Fort Lee, NJ |
I have seen Dr. Rapaport and Dr. Carmona at this practice and think both of them are good. Please note that there was a lot of wait. But I am glad I chose this practice as it was easy to make the appointment and the doctors seem to know what they are doing.
in Paterson, NJ |
Dr. Rapaport treated me for persistant dermatitus on my face. Such a nice man and wonderful doctor. Thanks for giving me back my skin and confidence. God bless
in New Milford, NJ |
I was treated with compassion and care at this practice. Dr. Rapaport treated me for hair loss and I am happy with my results.
in Englewood, NJ |
I wanted a routine skin cancer check. Another doctor in the practice saw me and she was so quick and cold, gave the most painful injections I've ever had in my life and left me covered with scars. The $1400 bill was insult to injury. Overcrowded waiting room on both visits. So crowded the second time, I had to reschedule and come back another day.
in Union, NJ |
never see the doctor. Always a nurse practitioner. I think he & the other doctor are in only once a month, and only for cash paying patients. That is my impression anyway.
in Garfield, NJ |
I've been coming to Dr. Rapaport for a few years and this will be the last time because I'm tired of being treated extremly rude by his front desk staff. They are very unprofessional, and nasty with all the patients they talk to. The Doctor and P.A are nice but its not worth dealing with extremly nasty front staff.
in Laurabmoskowitz@yahoo.com |
Had a terrible experience with my husband here. My husband had a lipoma removed and arm stitched up. He went back 2 weeks later to have the stitches removed. 2 weeks after that his arm started hurting and u could see there were still stitches in his arm. He thought as it healed the rest of the stitches would come out and that was why they were just left in his arm. 2 weeks later his arm was infected and the stitches did not come out on their own so we went to an urgent care place since it
North Bergen |
Had to wait a bit longer then expected n front desk could be a little more freindly and inviting (just one girl didnt look too happy to be there, the other was nice)but the medical assistant who took care of me, Mary was great. She was very comforting n even called me over the weekend to follow up. I know it's their job but she took that extra step. Corrine was very helpful as well and answered all my questions.. over all I give them 5stars.. Great job guys! Front desk could smile more!
Secaucus, NJ |
I jniw that he will do what is best for his patients, he is honest and I trust him.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport, MD?

Visit Dr. Rapaport