Dr. Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD

Dr. Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD

Dermatology | Male

Cosmetic Skin & Surgery Center 333 Sylvan Ave Ste 207, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rapaport specializes in Dermatology and practices in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Rapaport? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rapaport's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rapaport's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rapaport

Dr. Rapaport accepts 29 insurance carriers

29 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rapaport has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Rapaport

Dr. Rapaport's Review Details
2.8 based on 58 responses
Experience with Dr. Rapaport
Dr. Rapaport's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (47)
in Fort Lee, NJ |
My experience was terribly disappointing!! Dr Rapaport is not up to the standard I was expecting and deserved. I would never recommend him.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
He is a very caring Doctor that is extremely professional. I have skin condition that gets infected hair follicles at various places on my body that get so big that they are very painful. This doctor is treating it by destroying the hair follicles thus preventing them from reappearing at the sites treated.
in Westport, CT |
He's the best. I drive from Connecticut to see him because I know I will get excellent care.
in New Jersey |
I would never trust anyone else. Thank you.
in Fort Lee, NJ |
never see the Dr. Always nurse do everything and very rude not nice this office even they want you comeback to see result still need make a appointment and wait for at least 45 mins.
in Cliffside Park, NJ |
Excellent diagnostic abilities
in Wayne, NJ |
Went to many other doctors. He was first to help.
in Paramus |
Dr. Rapaport is my dermatologist for a number of years and I'd not go to anyone else. He is a great doctor.
in Fort Lee, NJ |
I have seen Dr. Rapaport and Dr. Carmona at this practice and think both of them are good. Please note that there was a lot of wait. But I am glad I chose this practice as it was easy to make the appointment and the doctors seem to know what they are doing.
in Paterson, NJ |
Dr. Rapaport treated me for persistant dermatitus on my face. Such a nice man and wonderful doctor. Thanks for giving me back my skin and confidence. God bless
in New Milford, NJ |
I was treated with compassion and care at this practice. Dr. Rapaport treated me for hair loss and I am happy with my results.
in Englewood, NJ |
I wanted a routine skin cancer check. Another doctor in the practice saw me and she was so quick and cold, gave the most painful injections I've ever had in my life and left me covered with scars. The $1400 bill was insult to injury. Overcrowded waiting room on both visits. So crowded the second time, I had to reschedule and come back another day.
in Union, NJ |
never see the doctor. Always a nurse practitioner. I think he & the other doctor are in only once a month, and only for cash paying patients. That is my impression anyway.
in Paramus, NJ |
My father ended up with a Keloid scar on his chest as a result of undergoing a heart bypass surgery. Dr. Rapaport was able to treat the keloid scar effectively. He is an excellent doctor and a caring person. I would higly recommend him.
in Garfield, NJ |
I've been coming to Dr. Rapaport for a few years and this will be the last time because I'm tired of being treated extremly rude by his front desk staff. They are very unprofessional, and nasty with all the patients they talk to. The Doctor and P.A are nice but its not worth dealing with extremly nasty front staff.
in Laurabmoskowitz@yahoo.com |
Had a terrible experience with my husband here. My husband had a lipoma removed and arm stitched up. He went back 2 weeks later to have the stitches removed. 2 weeks after that his arm started hurting and u could see there were still stitches in his arm. He thought as it healed the rest of the stitches would come out and that was why they were just left in his arm. 2 weeks later his arm was infected and the stitches did not come out on their own so we went to an urgent care place since it
North Bergen |
Had to wait a bit longer then expected n front desk could be a little more freindly and inviting (just one girl didnt look too happy to be there, the other was nice)but the medical assistant who took care of me, Mary was great. She was very comforting n even called me over the weekend to follow up. I know it's their job but she took that extra step. Corrine was very helpful as well and answered all my questions.. over all I give them 5stars.. Great job guys! Front desk could smile more!
Secaucus, NJ |
I jniw that he will do what is best for his patients, he is honest and I trust him.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD?
Are you Dr. Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Rapaport

• Dermatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Rapaport's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1978

Emory U Affil Hosps
    Jefferson U

Dr. Rapaport has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rapaport does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rapaport and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rapaport's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rapaport

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rapaport's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rapaport

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients