Dr. Jeffrey Press, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Press, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Press, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Press is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Delray Medical Center and Bethesda Hospital East.

...See Less

Dr. Press' Care Philosophy

Dr. Press' philosophy emphasizes the conservative i.e. nonoperative approach to the treatment of various orthopedic injuries and conditions, including sports-related disorders, arthritis, and fractures. Surgical treatment is always reserved for patients who have failed conservative treatment or have no possibility of recovery without surgery. Dr. Press and his entire staff treat patients with the utmost compassion and respect, making each interaction as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Dr. Press' Experience

See how Dr. Press' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Press

Dr. Press accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Press is now accepting new patients
    Preferred Orthopedics of the Palm Beaches7593 Boynton Beach Blvd Ste 280
    Boynton Beach, FL 33437
    (561) 733-5888Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Press has admitting privileges.

Dr. Press' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Press to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Press' Performance
    in West Palm Beach. Fl |
    Dr. Press and his staff were the best ever happened to me
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    The worst. Don't accept his credentials. He is not up on the newest techniques and is an egotist.
    I love doctor Press!!!
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    I had the most perfect experience with Dr. Press,I had a total knee replacement with some discomfort,but the recovery went according to plan.hospital, rehab, rehab at home and now at his office.all great Joan Sircus
    in Lake Worth, FL |
    Excellent orthopedist and would recommend him to friends and associates. He cares about his patients and takes the necessary time to explain medical conditions and answer the my questions.
    Washington, DC |
    Dr Press listened and took time. With me. Never seemed rushed. Professional and easy to talk to.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    When other orthopedic surgeons turned me away, Dr. Press took me on. He is self assured, confident in what he can do, empathetic to the patient, and an extremely skilled surgeon. This was one of the best choices I've made in selecting a physician.
    Lake Worth, FL |
    Dr. Press has operated on me in the past...and he is the only orthopedic surgeon who will ever operate on me in the future..when he retires ....I'm done!
    Delray Beach, FL |
    I give Dr. Press 5 stars. 2 orthoscopic, 2 knee replacements and rotator cuff surgery. I highly recommend him.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Press to family or friends. He is an extremely competant surgeon, who will not rush into surgery if medical treatment can be tried first. Pro and post-op care were exceptional.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Can't say enough about DR Press. There's just so many positive things he's done for me physically between knee and shoulder issues I've had. I feel like he's given me another lease on life. It's really great to be back doing things, that just a few years ago seemed like they would never happen. Now, I can play Golf, Tennis, Bike, walk my dog. The list is endless and it's all pain free. Thank you Doc!! I'll always recommend anyone who has joint issues to come see you.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Excellent. He is very thorough, moves along quickly and has patience. (I can be very anxious and talk faster than can be understood, ) .... but he followed along and was very pleasant . Great office, the wait was 5 minutes, staff impeccable very nice and you can see the team works great together. A happy office, makes a happy customer. Thank you all!!!!! And they got me in really fast especially as a new patient at the time I needed.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    I have recommended Dr. Press and Preferred Orthopedics to my family and friends. I was treated with the utmost respect from beginning to end. Dr. Press listened to what I had to say and offered several conservative measures to treat my condition (most other doctors don't take the time to listen, let along treat you conservatively). I felt comfortable with him and his staff and got answers to all of my concerns. If I ever need surgery in the future, I would definitely trust Dr. Press!
    Beach Haven, NJ |
    Don't go to this doctor. He will screw you up in surgery and then complete the damage in his physical therapy department.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Wonderful experience. My appointment was on time, staff was friendly, and Dr Press was thorough/\.
    Boynton Beach, FL |
    Caring Doctor. Very pleased with visit. Would see him again
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    I highly recommend Dr. Press. He's a wonderful doctor and has a great personality. I saw him for my ongoing shoulder pain. We talked about several treatments and discussed the pros and cons of each treatment. Hoping physical therapy helps!
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr Press was extremely thorough and detailed in his discussion with me. He reviewed my condition and explained to me the various treatment options (PT, injection, etc..) Most other doctors just want to cut, but he took the time to review and let me decide what I wanted to try first. Great doc. I highly recommend
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    This doctor is competent, but you're on the clock with him, so talk quickly or he will interrupt you. He was very dismissive of a secondary injury and said he would "deal with it later" which would have been 3 wks. later though I had the condition for 2 months and was in terrible pain. No xrays, no MRI, gave me a cortisone shot. I got a 2nd opinion form a shoulder specialist, an MRI, and needed surgery. I was told the cortisone shot was given to me in the wrong place to help me.
    Boynton Beach,Fl |
    Doesn't return phone calls or give test results in a timely fashion. Staff gives false reassurance.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    I have tremendous confidence in Dr. Press. I have seen him for chronic knee pain and always feel better walking out of his office, both physically and emotionally. He is straight forward and reassuring in explaining treatment options. He seeks a conservative treatment plan which I welcome and support. May I add that he gives a pretty painless cortisone shot. When I winced he said "I'm sorry.." I liked that. His front office staff is very welcoming and competent. Thank you Dr. Press.. Ginger
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Dr. Press found my problem quickly. I was in so much pain when I walk in and a lot less when I walked out of the office. He is an excellent diagnostician. He knew how to treat me - gave me a cortisone shot. More importantly, he knows exactly where to place the needle. When I went home I was feeling much better. In the past, I saw Dr. Press and I had a shot. After 2 days I was 100%. He is a very caring doctor-I recommend him to all my friends. One of my friends had successful surgery with him.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Very detailed, thorough and effective. Explains issues very well. Solid results achieved with my painful knee. I would highly recommend Dr. Press for one's orthopedic needs.
    Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Press, MD?
    Are you Dr. Press?

Dr. Press' Care Philosophy

Dr. Press' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Press has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Press' Board Certifications

• De Quervain's Disease
    • Elbow Bursitis
    • Femur Fracture
    • Foot Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Glenoid Labrum Tear
    • Internal Derangement of Knee
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Knee Fracture
    • Knee Sprain
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Temple University Hospital

Completed in 1994

University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Press does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Press and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics