Dr. Jeffrey T. Postma, DO

Dr. Jeffrey T. Postma, DO

Non-Surgical Orthopedics | Male | 52 years old

I believe in patients being informed of all medical and lifestyle possibilities in order to achieve your fullest potential. We evaluate your care individually and recommendations are made as a team approach. My philosophy is to provide you with the knowledge you need to be part of the team in making decisions for your care. Your questions will not go unanswered! Personalized care is my goal.Read more

Community Bone and Joint

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Postma's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Postma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Postma

Dr. Postma accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Postma has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Postma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Postma to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Postma
Dr. Postma's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (29)
in St Joseph, MI |
Love him very knowledgable and good patient interaction
in Benton harbor,Michigan |
Yes I would consider Dr.Postma he's very understanding and anything explained to him he always check into it and get the job done very excellent.
St Joseph, MI |
Very start forward letting you know the problems you have and how to help you improve your issues at home as well.
in Hartford MI |
Would refer to friends and family. Very Satisfied.
in Coloma,MI |
I had two surgeries performed by Dr. Postma . I had a speedy recovery and amazing result.
in Dowagiac, MI |
The most caring professional I have dealt with in years. My mother had a fall requiring emergency surgery. He was very compassionate and explained everything to the family. He never seemed in a hurry and always had my mother's interest at heart.
South Haven, Michigan |
Personable, professional, easy to talk to, patiently answered my questions and discussed treatment options. Would recommend him without hesitation.
in Benton Harbor, MI |
Dr. Postma was amazing. He was pleasant, professional and caring. He performed surgery on my hand with excellent results. He took plenty of time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions.
in Benton Harbor, MI |
Dr. Postma met me prior to, and after the surgery, explained every step, and took the time to put me at ease. His PA was a reassuring presence as well. We are truly blessed to have a physician of such skill as well as approachability. Every detail was attended to and explained in a way that minimized any anxiety. We truly have an exceptional surgical team at Lakeland Hospital Watervliet. With my left shoulder surgical procedure, I had minimal discomfort and minimal swelling.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey T. Postma, DO?
Are you Dr. Postma?