Dr. Jeffrey Pitcher, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Pitcher, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Pitcher, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Montrose, CO. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

156 Colorado Ave

Montrose, CO 81401

• Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Pitcher

Dr. Pitcher's Experience

Dr. Pitcher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Pitcher's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pitcher "Dr. Jeffrey M. Pitcher is a graduate of the University of Utah and earned his M.D. from MCP Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pa. During his medical schooling, he was intrigued with surgery and went on to complete a General Surgery Residency at Indiana University. While in surgery training, his passion for combining both art and science was confirmed, leading him to complete a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at Washington University in St. Louis. Specializing in breast reconstruction, nerve reconstruction and cosmetic surgery, Dr. Pitcher is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Pitcher is married with four children and enjoys hiking, biking, camping, and spending time with his family."

This content was provided by Dr. Pitcher "To see transformation and to really help someone, that is what I work for. As a surgeon, my job can be very technically demanding, yet when I step back and see the results of my patients, that feeling is phenomenal. I?m lucky to work in such a field where my passions for people, science and art meet. My goal is make you feel that you are in good hands and to understand the level of care and precision that I will give you. I will take the time to get to know you and answer all of your question"

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • MCP Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • General Surgery - Indiana University
  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Washington University in St. Louis

Dr. Pitcher has no media or publications listed.

• Swedish

Dr. Pitcher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pitcher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pitcher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pitcher to family and friends
Dr. Pitcher's Performance
i am very pleased with my overall experience at regenesis, all the staff was very professional and kind.
not only was Doctor Pitcher fantastic but so was the staff I'd do this 100 times again... I feel so fantastic about myself.
very happy with my results. Will highly recommend Dr. Pitcher.
I am extremely happy with the results and with Dr. Pitcher and his staff. They answered all my questions and was very helpful.
This whole process has been wonderful! The out come was a lot better then i thought it was going to be. I wouldn't change a thing!
Dr. Pitcher answered all of my questions and then some! My husband had a lot of concerns, and he set him at ease! He made us both feel comfortable and the whole process was easy! I was always fairly small breasted, but Dr Pitcher knew exactly what I was looking for: not too big, but natural looking. I am now very confident in my own skin. I would recommend him a million times over!
His skill has gave me my personality ,my confidence , and my life back. I had become a recluse prior to taking the courage and step and changing things,
Dr. Pitcher was very attentive to my questions and requests and a very very good doctor in all aspects.
From my initial visit to the last appointment, Dr. Pitcher and his staff were friendly, conscious of the sensitive nature of the procedure and exceeded far beyond my expectations! Dr. Pitcher listened to my concerns, and my expectations of the outcome. His recommendations and expertise were on point! I love my new look and couldn't be happier. Dr. Pitcher truly is an expert in his field and completely approachable and personable.
Overall an excellent experience with Dr. Pitcher and his entire staff. My results are amazing!!
Denver, CO |
I love my results from Dr. Pitcher! I came to him for my breast aug after I found ReGenesis online. After my consultation with Dr. Pitcher it just felt right. Things fell into place and I was really comfortable and confident with him. He is very professional and I love my new look! I wish I would have done it 20 years ago! My clothes fit better, I feel better and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Pitcher. In fact, I already have! It was a good experience and the nurses and staff were great, too.
Thank you so much for your review!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Pitcher, MD?

Visit Dr. Pitcher