Dr. Jeffrey Perkins, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Perkins, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Dr. Perkins is a native of Houston, Texas and received his MD and PhD degrees from University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He received post-graduate residency training in internal medicine from Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland and completed his rheumatology fellowship training at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver. Dr. Perkins is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society, is board certified in both internal medicine and rheumatology and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Dr. Perkins is a Certified Clinical Densitometrist. Dr. Perkins sees patients in our Longmont and Broomfield offices. He founded Colorado Center for Arthritis and Osteoporosis in 1998.

Dr. Perkins' Experience

See how Dr. Perkins' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perkins

Dr. Perkins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perkins to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Perkins' Performance
    in Boulder, Co |
    I will always be grateful to Dr. Perkins for being the doctor who took a look at me from head to toe, so that I might have an idea of where my arthritis is headed. In the past 5 years, he's relieved some of the pain in my hands via use of cortisone shots, as well as being emotionally supportive. I find his staff to be professional and efficient, and don't ever have trouble scheduling appointments.
    in Longmont |
    If I could give a 0, I would. Dr. Perkins is absolutely awful. He is rude, condescending, and all around a horrible person. He would not believe me when I told him I was in pain and then he refused to do any tests to see if there were reason for my pain except for one MRI to see if there was a pinched nerve in my back. He said that he was 100% sure that I had no arthritis and when it was found in my back, he refused to look in other areas that cause me pain, that it was not medically necessary
    in Erie, CO |
    Dr. Perkins has kept my RA under control since Oct. 2000. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone.
    in Denver, CO |
    Worst doctor ever, worst bed side manner of any doctor I've ever encountered.
    in Longmont, CO |
    This was one of the worst places I have ever been.It took me 3 weeks to schedule an appt., (playing phone tag, and having to leave a message EVERY TIME.Not once did a human answer the phone),I had to wait another 5 MONTHS to get in.Then,they called me several times that week saying my Medicaid number was inactive.They had the wrong birthday after asking me for it several times to verify my identity.I was 3 min.late with all my paperwork filled out & they would not see me-told me I must reschedul
    Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Perkins, MD?
    Are you Dr. Perkins?

Dr. Perkins says...

Dr. Perkins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Perkins has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Perkins' Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Achilles Tendinitis
    • Ankylosing Spondylitis
    • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
    • Chronic Pain
    • Connective Tissue Disorders
    • Dermatomyositis
    • Gout
    • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
    • Iritis
    • Lupus
    • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
    • Psoriatic Arthritis

University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center

Completed in 1998

Texas Christian University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Perkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology

Dr. Perkins does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Perkins and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.