Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt, MD is a neurology specialist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 32 years. He specializes in neurology, sleep medicine, and more.

Learn about Dr. Ortstadt

See how frequently Dr. Ortstadt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders

Dr. Ortstadt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ortstadt "Our commitment is to provide you with a caring and respectful environment. We will work closely with your primary care physician and other medical specialists as needed. Our neurology doctors develop the most comprehensive, individualized treatment plans to ensure the highest quality care."

• Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• Neurology

• UC Davis Affiliated Hospitals
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • UC Davis Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Ortstadt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ortstadt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ortstadt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ortstadt's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ortstadt to family and friends

Dr. Ortstadt's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Orstadt took over my case when it was greatly needed. I prefer my Doctors to have a polite, serious and technical demeanor when elaborating details of my medical care plan - these are qualities Dr. Orstadt excels in. He took into consideration my concern with medications which I do struggle...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!

This "doctor" held my foot and hammered my ankle bone so hard it made me cry, and he would not let go of my foot so I could cradle it in the intense pain, which still continues and I cannot use the ankle normally to this day. He scraped with the sharp point of the hammer over and over and over as I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I was to see a “neurology specialist”, but he told me General neurology is not his specialty and I am somewhat concerned. We’ll see.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Ortstadt was good at listening. He also spent time to physically examine my husband and then asking him questions to assess his memory and understanding. Our previous Neurologist retired, but we were very happy to find Dr Ortstadt.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
The Dr. took his time and explained everything to me.Also he has a sense of humor which you usually don’t find in Dr’s
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0