Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Obron

Jeffrey G. Obron, PLLC

6079 W Maple Rd Ste 110 West Bloomfield, MI 48322

Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in West Bloomfield, MI and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Wayne State University in 1980 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Obron's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Obron

94.82758620689656%
3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Obron?
Dr. Obron's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD
Dr. Obron has been my physician for more than 30 years. He has always made himself accessible to me when I have had a health concern and I can count on him for sound medical counsel. Dr. Obron is the consummate professional with the perfect balance of personal compassionate care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Obron for over 30 years. He is professional, knowledgeable and respectful. I have confidence that he will provide excellent care to me. I would highly recommend him to any woman with GYN needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I have received exceptional care from Dr. Obron for many years. I drive a little distance to get to his office but he's worth the travel! During this time, he has guided and supported me through some medical issues. I have absolute confidence and trust in his knowledge and ability, and I appreciate his personal attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I was one of Dr. Obron’s first patients. He is an excellent doctor and a “good” man. He has provided me excellent care all these years. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. Dr. “O”is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
Dr. Obron has been my OBGYN for 35 years. Dr. Obron delivered my son 34 years ago. He also diagnosed my Breast Cancer and was with me during my entire journey. I have always felt comfortable talking to Dr. Obron and have the utmost confidence in him. I moved out of the Detroit area about 8 years ago and still continue seeing Dr. Obron even though it is a much longer drive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I am grateful to be one of Dr. Obron's patients for over 30 years. He is caring & compassionate, thorough & trustworthy, and dedicated to both his patients and his profession. It's comforting to receive the very best of health care consistently from this man for so many years. Thank you Dr. Obron.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I have been a patient for 35 years. I have had many health care concerns over the years. I’ve always received the best care. Questions I asked were always addressed with his knowledge of what was best for my health care. His knowledge an Dr skills helped me with the birth of my second child. I always feel he really cares. From phones calls to follow up on how I’m feeling. To awnsering calls of concern after hours. He never rushes through our appointment. The staff is always very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I have known Dr. Obron since his residency af Sinai Hospital. He is a knowledgeable and compassionate person who is truly interested in the best health for his patients. If anyone asks me for a gynecologist recommendation, he is the only person I will name. I told him he isn’t allowed to retire at my last visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
Dr. Jeffrey Obron - Simply the best! Approachable manner, enables a patient to easily voice any question or concern, under the sun ! (No matter how big or small). A true partner in healthcare, for a patient striving for wellness. Staff is wonderful! Informative newsletter goes beyond just gynecological focus. Prompt help for urgent medical assist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
Dr. Obron is a wonderful doctor. Not only is he knowledgeable, he takes the time to think things through with his patients and explain the pros and cons. His bedside manner is calming, kind and reassuring, while being realistic. He returns phone calls himself and in a timely manner. He also run on time, which a great attribute for an obgyn! I am so grateful that he is my dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Obron's for over 25 years. I highly recommend him as he has seen me through cancer as well as menopause and the challenges that can bring. Dr. Obron is very knowledgeable regarding women's health, professional, caring yet easy to talk to at the same time and you will never be made to feel uncomfortable. He even calls personally with test results which is a nice touch. I have always lived 45 minutes away from his office but I will continue to see Dr. Obron, only.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Obron for over 20 years. He is a kind and compassionate doctor that has been there for me from a young lady, to a wife, and throughout my pregnancies resulting in our two amazing kids. I don’t just greet Dr Obron with a warm hello but always with a hug, he is wonderful!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Obron for 32 years. He is the best gynecologist I have ever been to. He is thorough and listens to you when you have any concerns. He is completely trustworthy. His office staff is great and there is never a wait time. He calls you when your test results are in and does not have that "No news is good news." policy. You couldn't ask for a better doctor than Dr. Obron.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Obron. The doctor and his staff have exceeded my expectations in every way. I feel truly cared for, comfortable and confident in my treatment. I recently had a procedure with Dr. O at Lakes Surgical Center - and couldn’t be happier. I wish I’d found this office years ago. I tell everyone about my experience, as the office is unlike any I’ve ever seen. The doctor is calm, knowledgeable, caring and he spends time making sure you have all questions answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
If you are looking for that special physician that is very knowledgeable about the female anatomy and a fantastic Diagnostician. Dr. Jeffrey Obron should be your number one choice. No question or concern is ever ignored or considered routine. His temperament is calm, reassuring and direct to the point. Each patient is treated with kindness, professionalism and sincere attention to individuality to boot. Dr. Obron is uniquely the best OB/GYN in his field anywhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
He's an excellent doctor. Been going there for years. Recommend highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
Dr. Obron is a wonderful physician! His new office is remarkable. The new staff are equally amazing. The office manager Carrie is fabulous! She acts as if you are the only patient by how much she focuses on your needs. Dr. Obrons medical assistant is amazing as well! She cares about his patients just as much as he does. If you're looking for a fabulous gynecologist Dr. Obron is your guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
Dr. Obron delivered our younger daughter 31 years ago! To remain with a physician for over 31 years demonstrates my faith in his medical ability, as well as my comfort in discussing health concerns with him. I appreciate his efforts to foster the doctor/patient relationship...showing genuine concern for me and all aspects of my life. When needed, Dr. Obron was quick to refer me to a specialist for necessary treatment. Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Obron to family members or friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
Dr. Obron and his staff are remarkable! I highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Obron for over 34 years. He is very kind and compassionate. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and he recommended a great breast cancer surgeon. He would call me to see how I was doing at different times in the following weeks. I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Obron?

Dr. Obron is interested in all aspects of women's health, and has a special interest in menopause. He strives to get to know every patient on a personal level, enabling him to tailor treatment options to their personal needs. He is an active member o...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Wayne State University
Board certified in Menopausal Medicine
1980

Dr. Obron accepts

Dr. Obron accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Teamsters or other Unions
Wellcare of Georgia
Zurich
Cofinity

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Obron's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Obron's Top Procedures and Conditions

Chronic Pelvic Pain

Dr. Obron treats Chronic Pelvic Pain more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Obron treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Obron treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Obron treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis

• Cervical Polyps
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cryoablation
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Leiomyoma
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Orgasmic Disorders
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause