Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in West Bloomfield, MI. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Read his story

6079 W Maple Rd Ste 110

West Bloomfield, MI 48322

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • CareOregon
  • Chandler Group

Learn about Dr. Obron

See how frequently Dr. Obron performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteopenia
Osteoporosis Screening
Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer

Dr. Obron's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Obron's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Obron "I have been in practice for over 30 years and medicine has changed a lot.....But what remains constant, is the importance of the individualized patient – doctor relationship. I take great pride in establishing close and personal care with each and every patient. As in expert in menopausal medicine, and as a certified Menoausal Clinician by the North American Menopause Society, I continue to be dedicated to provide individualized care in the treatment of menopausal symptoms, so women can continue to enjoy life to the fullest. My goal is to explore customized care and treatment for each individual patient. This may include, traditional hormonal therapy, bio-identical hormone supplements, natural nutritional support, and dietary changes and fitness along with stress reduction therapy I have been honored to be nominated by my peers as a "Top Doc" in Detroit Hour Magazine for six of the last seven years "

This content was provided by Dr. Obron "Dr. Obron is interested in all aspects of women's health, and has a special interest in menopause. He strives to get to know every patient on a personal level, enabling him to tailor treatment options to their personal needs. He is an active member of the North American Menopause Society and is certified as a menopausal clinician. Dr. Obron has been named a 'Top Doc' by his peers in Detroit Hour Magazine in six of the last seven years. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Female Orgasmic Disorder
  • Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Leiomyoma
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Orgasmic Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Michigan
  • Sinai Hosp-Detroit
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Board certified in Menopausal Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Obron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Obron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Obron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Obron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Obron to family and friends
Dr. Obron's Performance
in west bloomfield, mi |
Dr. Obron is an excellent physician. I recently had a gyn procedure and he was extremely professional and compassionate throughout the entire process. He has excellent experience and makes you feel very comfortable during visits. He is a physician I would strongly recommend!
in Grand Blanc |
Dr. Obron was recommended to me by a friend 7 years ago. I drive an hour for my appointments and will continue doing so. He truly cares about my health and well being. He follows up with test results immediately. If you are looking for a doctor I would highly recommend Dr. Obron.
in Canton |
I totally trust this man with my life..sounds dramatic I know but that's what it comes down to. I've been going to Dr. Obron for over 10 years and also followed him to his new location. He is very professional and a class act as a person. He takes pride in his work to do his best, it's very evident. Thank you Dr. Obron!!! I would have followed you anywhere :) Kelly Darling-Pletsch, Canton, MI.
in Clarkston, Michiga |
Dr. Obron is an outstanding doctor. I first went to him due to my insurance coverage 16 years ago and have continued to stay with him even with an insurance change allowing me to go closer to my home. I will travel to see him, because I feel he is the best choice for women's health. I would highly recommend him.
in Commerce Township, Michigan |
Dr. Obron is a wonderful Doctor. When you need an appointment he is readily available. I find him very easy to talk to and he never rushes your time with him. He returns phone calls and even follow up with your results himself. I wouldn't go to any other Gynecologist. Highly recommend!
Pontiac, MI |
I've been going to Dr. Obron for MANY years and my experiences have all been positive ones. By positive, I mean that he makes me feel comfortable, he is sincere, knowledgeable, organized and surrounds himself with competent, pleasant and genuine staff members. Dr. Obron leads by example, hence, his entire staff is professional at all times while being friendly and not making we wish I was somewhere else.....and I appreciate that!
in Fenton, mi |
Dr. Obron has been my physician for 30+ years. I have followed him to his new office and would not want to be treated by any other physician in that field. He has always been attentive, compassionate and genuinely cares about you as a person as well as a patient. I like the atmosphere in the new office...easy going, comfortable and calming.
in Southfield, MI |
Dr. Obron was very kind and patient. His exam was thorough and he spent a lot of time answering all of my questions, even the ones that were not strictly in his field. The waiting room was calm and not chaotic and his staff was very friendly and helped me with my insurance questions. They didn't rush me and also didn't rush any of the other women in the waiting room. It was great to go to an office that made you feel so confident and reassured.
in Lake Orion |
Dr. Obron is a good listener and has a calm disposition. I've been his patient for a few years and followed him to his new location. I like the personal attention and smaller office. The staff was very kind and efficient.
in Commerce Township, MI |
Dr. Obron is an excellent, caring, and wonderfully skilled doctor. He has been my doctor for 25 years. He excels at taking the time necessary to listen to a patient's health concerns. He personally returns phone calls and provides test results promptly. His office staff are very kind and are a reflection his caring, attentive practice. He is the best!
in Chesterfield, Mi |
Dr. Obron is wonderful. I drive over an hour to his office, because I would not even think of going to anyone else. It is worth the drive. The staff in his new office is great too. They are kind, personable and down to Earth. You are never an imposition when you call. Also, the office is quiet and not hectic feeling. He also offers some later appointments which is great for a working patient.
in Wixom, MI |
Dr. Obron has been my gynecologist for over 20 years. I have the utmost confidence in him and his thorough care for my health. His manner is calm and caring. I would highly recommend him to women who are looking for a Dr. to pay close attention to their special hormonal needs and health throughout the stages of their life.
West Bloomfield, MI |
Just saw Dr. Obron at his new office. He takes time, answers questions and treats you like a person, not a patient. His office staff is friendly, too.
West Bloomfield, MI |
New office is Awesome!!! Great staff and of course Dr. Obron is amazing.
Rochester, MI |
Dr. Obron is a very calm, friendly doctor. He is very approachable.
West Bloomfield, MI |
I visited Dr Obron at his new office and was so very pleased with my recent visit. He was warm, compassionate, and took loads of time to listen to my concerns. He has been able to treat my menopausal symptoms, when others have been unable. He truly is an asset to his profession!
in Brighton |
He has been my OB/GYN for almost 30 years, and I can honestly say, one of the most caring, soft spoken and gentle doctors that I have known. Recommending him would be an honor.
in Novi, Michigan |
Dr Obron is very thorough. He successfully treated my menopausal symptoms that I had and was unable to get under control elsewhere. He has patience and calls back with results.
in Novi, MI |
Dr Obron has been my doctor for Nearly 30 years. He is a very skilled and caring physision.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Obron, MD?
Are you Dr. Obron?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital

Visit Dr. Obron

Evening
Dr. Obron accepts 37 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Medicaid
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Capp Care PPO