Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Jeffrey Nerad, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Nerad, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Nerad is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital and St. Elizabeth Edgewood.

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Nerad

Dr. Nerad's Experience

Dr. Nerad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Lid Retraction
  • Tear Duct Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Saint Louis University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Maricopa Co Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Saint Louis University / School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Iowa
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Nerad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nerad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nerad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nerad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nerad to family and friends
Dr. Nerad's Performance
in Ft Thomas, KY |
I found Dr Nerad, MD to be very kind a put you at ease right away. Dr Nerad, MD and his staff are very kind and put you at ease right away. They all show their excellent qualifications.
Cincinnati, OH |
Professional, competent, and easy to understand and work with.
in bellevue, ky |
Very knowledgable and personable
in Lawrenceburg, IN |
Had a upper an lower eyelid done. I couldn't be more satisfied. It was July 31, 2017 an the swelling is light now, the bruising is gone. Stitches are out. I highly recommend CEI an Dr.Nerad an his team. Very Satisfied with the cleanliness, helpfulness an friendliness.
Dayton, Ohio |
Don't hesitate when choosing Dr. Nerad, he is very professional and passionate about his work which makes him a fantastic doctor. I had upper-eyelid surgery done and he did a great job matching it to my other eye. Upper-eyelid surgery requires the doctor to be somewhat of an artist, it's not just medical and Dr. Nerad has the skills of both doctor and artist!
in North Bend, Ohio |
He found out what was wrong and explained it to me.
in Blue Ash, OH |
Excellent in all regards: skill, manner, and explanation of procedure. I just learned that one of my sisters had seen Dr. Nerad when he practiced in Iowa. She had a similar opinion.
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr Nerd as always was courteous, professional and always has my best interest when he treats me. Also he listens to my concerns and will adjust my treatment accordingly. Two thumbs up for anyone in need of Dr. Nerds service. I moved here from Columbus a couple years back and was very apprehensive of changing Doctors, my Doctor in Columbus, (which was the best) referred to to Dr. Nerad and I consider it a compliment to say he ranks right up there with Dr. Burns.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I am si impressed with Dr. Nerad and his entire staff. Very professional and courteous. I would recommend CEI to all my family and friends.
Mason, OH |
I found Dr. Nerad to be a knowledgable doctor with the art of explaining to me both at the initial appointment and again at the time of surgery the details of my surgery. He answered any questions I had with patience and in laymen terms. He was friendly and easy to approach. I would recommend him to anyone.
in West Chester OH |
Very easy going Dr. makes you feel very comfortable. Excellent resume giving reassurance you're in good hands. Dr. Nerad made a personal call the day after surgery just to check in, something you don't see from other doctors. I'd recommend Dr. Nerad to anyone looking to have the same procedure.
in Lebanon, OH |
Dr. Nerad provided a quick diagnosis and options for me - including an option for no surgical treatment - which I selected. CEI however made an error on my bill and included a surgical procedure that I did not have.
in Berea, KY |
Dr. Nerad is wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Nerad to family and friends.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Nerad is a wonderful surgeon! He was very patient with me and took great care to exceed my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Nerad. You will not be disappointed!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I was having a problem in eyes for 8 months. He solved it in 1 week with just over the counter medicine. Great experience !
in Newport, KY |
He was extremely helpful and tried a less invasive solution to my problem which unfortunately did not work but I appreciated. So many times a doctor will do the fastest thing to move on but he spent a lot of time considering what was the best thing for me and I appreciate it.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Wonderful experience...answered all questions thoroughly.
Cincinnati, OH |
Very professional and thorough. Very thankful for the referral and treatment we received..
Cincinnati, OH |
Eyes look great,,, a pleasant experience
in Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent!!! I was very impressed when I researched Dr. Nerad's credentials; even moreso once I met him. I had a routine procedure that became tricky because I had to do bridging (anticoagulants) and that caused some problems post-surgery. However, Dr. Nerad and his staff were right there for me to take care of an emergency situation, for which I was very thankful. I have - and undoubtedly will - refer him to others for care in his field of super-specialization. Thank you.
Cincinnati, OH |
Highly recommend dr nerd. Just so professional and considerate and our confidence in him as a dr is top
Excellent result and personable
in Milford,Oh |
This was Avery positive experience, I was told everything I needed to know all everything went very well
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Nerad is an expert surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner! I highly recommend him!
in Louisville, KY |
The staff was professional but also personable. I was seen within 15 minutes of appointment time. Dr. Nerad was thorough, informative and was gathering more information so I could make an informed decision about further surgery.
in Owensboro, KY |
I saw Dr. Nerad when he was at Iowa City. Excellent care there, excellent care at CEI as well. I live in Owensboro, Kentucky. Well worth the drive. I regret that I didn't go and see him earlier. Sound advice and recommendations. I appreciate his willingness to work with my family physician to monitor my progress and provide continued advice and treatment.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I read up on Dr. Nerad from the literature which was posted on the wall before he stepped into the room and was throughly impressed with his voluminous credentials. I immediately felt at ease with his handling of my case which, when compared to the other things that he had experience working on, seemed almost beneath his skill level. Still, I was happy that I was admitted on an emergency basis and knew that I'd be out of there lickety split which was the case. He was very professional. Thanks
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Nerad was very informative on the options that were available for the surgery I had requested. He went over the side effects, the recovery and answered all my questions in a manner that was easy to understand. He let me make the decision as to which surgery I would have, no pressure for any specific one.
in Newport, KY |
Dr. Nerad is positively awesome! He communicates everything in detail about the procedures and is incredibly kind!
in Cleves, OH |
Dr. Nerad was great. He fixed problems with his expertise. He put up with me, that was a good thing. I would and already have recommended him to others that need certain procedures done by an expert they can trust.
Cincinnati, Ohio |
Excellent bedside manner, appreciate his professionalism.
Loveland, OH |
Dr. Nerad is very competent, has a great bedside manner and sense of humor and listens to you. He answers my most minute questions without being condescending or patronizing; he even returns my questions via email immediately.
in Ft. Wright, Ky. |
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Nerad. Very responsive to any questions I have.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Nerad, MD?
Are you Dr. Nerad?