Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jeffrey Nekoba, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Nekoba, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Springfield, VA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Nekoba is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital.

7489 Huntsman Blvd

Springfield, VA 22153

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Nekoba

Dr. Nekoba's Experience

Dr. Nekoba's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Nekoba has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Nekoba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nekoba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nekoba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nekoba to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Nekoba's Performance
    GOOD
Arlington, VA |
Dr. Nekoba has been my family's primary care doctor for almost 20 years. Always takes time to listen to issues and treat appropriately. Very easy to schedule appointment in a timeframe that is acceptable. Love this doctor and recommend to every one.
Philadelphia, PA |
1. Customer service is quite horrible; escalated the discussion into an argument quickly and was unwilling to empathize with the patient. 2. Office staff lacks basic communication skills; they acted without consulting the patient and left the patient responsible for their actions aka a hefty bill. 3. Billing team does not know some of the essentials of how insurance works regarding even something as simple as a routine annual physical.
in Woodbridge VA |
I have been going to Dr Nekoba for almost 10 years and would not think of changing doctors. Dr. Nekoba is not only a very nice person he is by far the most competent doctor I've been to. If you're looking for a partner in healthcare Who listens to and cares about you I highly recommend Dr. Nekoba
in Springfield, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nekoba for about 8 years. He is a consummate professional and is a superb diagnostician. I have had stage 1 lung cancer and was operated on a few years ago to remove the tumor. Every year I have a PETscan and the results go to Dr. Nekoba. He noticed that I had an aortic aneurysm and suggested I see my surgeon. My surgeon operated and inserted a stent in my aorta. My surgeon, Dr. John Rhee, said it I did nothing the aneurysm could burst and I would bleed out.
in W. Springfield, VA |
Dr. Nekoba is great if you can see him. I would recommend you stay FAR away from nurse Diane. The receptionist will very often push this awful nurse because the doctor is generally very busy. I saw nurse Diane once and left the office having wasted time and copay. Zero help. Zero suggestions. Zero bedside manners. It's as if she hated her job and all I did was bother her. I am left confused why such a nice doctor would unleash this woman on his patients!
in Springfield, VA |
Dr. Nekoba is a good doctor but it's very difficult to get an appt with him. My last visit was with the PA, Diane, and it was the worse experience ever. She didn't seem like she wanted to do her job. The worse part of all, she recommended pseudoephedrine which sent me to two urgent cares and the ER after my blood pressure shot up to 175/120 when it's usually normal. Spent $2k and was told I did not need that medication at all. Only go to this office if you can get an appt with Dr. Nekoba.
in Springfield, VA |
The nurse practitioner, Diane, is impatient and doesn't seem to care for her patients' comfort, physically or otherwise.The staff is friendly when you manage to get hold of them, but never once has one of my phone calls or messages been returned. I'm not sure if messages just aren't getting to the recipients, but I have had a terrible time attempting to communicate with anyone in this office. I've had lab tests bungled and messages lost, and cannot get in touch with anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Nekoba, MD?
Are you Dr. Nekoba?