Dr. Jeffrey Muler, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Muler, MD

Hematology & Oncology  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Muler, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Sylvania, OH and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in hematology & oncology, hematology, and more.

5308 Harroun Rd Ste 55

Sylvania, OH 43560

• Centene
  • Guardian
  • Health Net
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Muler

See how frequently Dr. Muler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blood Disorders
Cancer
Anemia

Dr. Muler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Muler "My personal touch is as important as delivering optimal treatment. But know: I stay current with the most up-to-date information on my specialty. I regard each and every patient as an individual requiring my best, most compassionate efforts. Competence, honesty, and empathy are characteristics my patients find in me as their doctor."

• Hematology & Oncology

• Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Muler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muler's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muler to family and friends

Dr. Muler's Performance

I will truly miss my oncologist, Dr. Muler. He is an excellent physician. His intelligence and knowledge about cancer is phenomenal. He also answered all of my questions and concerns honestly. Lori Sherrer
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very very RUDE and arrogant! Dr. Muler has zero bedside manner and was clearly bothered with the questions I had in regards to my fathers cancer. Very sad and disappointing patients and their families who are dealing with cancer have to experience someone who has no personality or compassion. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Was very rude and uncaring. When I disagreed with him regarding pain management and advice based on a second opinion, all of a sudden he said chemo was a waste of time and referred me to hospice. He gave me no medical reason for this decision. He never acknowledged my wife, not even to say hello....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
The staff was excellent, but Dr. Muler was rude. He made me feel like I had no reason to be there and that I was wasting his time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Very limited information and short terse answers. Seemed to be bothered that I reviewed test results on-line prior to the appointment. Completely ignored my wife's presence. I don't feel comfortable with this Dr. anymore.
Are you Dr. Muler?