Dr. Jeffrey Monash, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Monash, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male

Tucson Bariatric 4715 E Camp Lowell Dr Tucson, AZ 85712 Get Directions

Live healthier, live happier, and live longer.

Dr. Jeffrey Monash, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Monash is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center.

Dr. Monash's Experience

See how Dr. Monash's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Monash

Dr. Monash accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Monash has admitting privileges.

Dr. Monash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Monash to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Monash's Performance
in Springfield, MO |
Dr. Monash is absolutely the BEST Dr ever! He is kind, compassionate and genuinely cares for his patients! When I first went see him I was scared to death that he was going to be judgemental but he was and is FAR from that!! He walked into the room and it was like we had known each other forever, he knows his stuff and has GREAT bedside manner, on top of all his awesomeness is the absolute BEST super supportive office staff I've ever met!! I would go thru it all over again ONLY with Dr Monash
in Tucson, AZ |
I am a senior citizen of age 63 now living with a wife age 66 and our two very precious adopted children here in Tucson, Arizona. I was a very obese male even before September of 2000. I came to this region for two main reasons One was to serve among the JW.org fellowship as an electronics expert media specialist. Thanks to Dr. Monash and others he recommended my health is now quite excellent and I am as happy as any man or woman can be in life no matter what age they are! He is kind and good!
in Tucson, AZ |
Please be thorough in your investigation of office fees and what your insurance doesn't cover. I was in the office for a very quick lap band fill adjustment; actual procedure takes 30 seconds. Dr. Monash's office bill $1100 for this procedure and my out of pocket cost after insurance (I found out when I got billed) was $440; THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGIOUS!!! I got nowhere with his billing rep. Across the country out of pocket expence for a fill adjustment is $75-250 cash.
in Tucson, AZ |
The care I received from Dr. Monash and his entire staff was attentive and complete from the very first appointment. His practice has complete care from insurance questions to nutritional support. The weight I have lost in the past year has not only improved my appearance, my chronic pain and fatigue is almost a thing of the past. The improvement in my health and outlook on life has been a gift to me and my family.
in Tucson, AZ |
I paid for REY out-of-pocket when it was clear there is no adequate treatment for T 2 Diabetes! Not only did my blood sugar fall the day after surgery (before ANY weight loss); but, I've had no trouble with high blood sugar since. My cravings--those appetites that drove me for 20 y--disappeared over night and I am able to eat as I should have--but could never--from young adulthood on. Dr. Monash worked with me personally to ensure I would enjoy a great health outcome. He gave me my life back.
in Tucson Arizona |
All physicians should see how his office is run from the front office to the doc's assistant to the doctor himself. After four ER visits and a Gastro doctors refusal to see me he got me in the next morning a showed me the reason my JPEG had been leaking so bad I had a 4 1/2 centimeter whole in my side w/ the cat scans the hospital had taken all three visits. I was in the hospital for one month and did fine for a year.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Monash, MD?
Are you Dr. Monash?

Compare Dr. Monash

Dr. Monash's Care Philosophy

Live healthier, live happier, and live longer.

Dr. Monash's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Monash has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Monash's Board Certifications

Univ Of California Davis Medical Center

Completed in 2007

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Monash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Monash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery

• Abdominal Mass Biopsy
  • Abdominal Surgery
  • Adjustable Gastric Banding
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery