Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD

Cardiothoracic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1991 and specializes in cardiothoracic surgery and general surgery.

5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 200

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Coventry Health Care of Georgia

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller's Top Procedures and Conditions

Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery
high

Dr. Miller performs Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Miller performs this procedure more than 89% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Multi-Arterial Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery
  • Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Miller treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) more than 85% of his peers

• Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery
  • Coronary Artery Bypass With Robotic Assistance
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Empyema
  • Endocarditis
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Surgery
  • Heart Transplant
  • Impella Device
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Lung Cancer
  • Septal Defect
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
  • Thrombosis
  • Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
  • Tricuspid Valve Surgery
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Ventricular Assist Device

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD
Exceptional surgeon with exceptional skills!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
The success of your surgery should be the most important criteria. Dr. Miller excels in preparation and performance. As you recover, you can better appreciate the other factors - having hourly contact with your loved ones during the operation, attentive visits to check on your progress, little or no waiting at appointments, and a patient ear to listen to your concerns. He can provide answers in an easy to understand language.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
There is no higher praise than my immense and profound gratitude to Jeff Miller for saving my life and for ALWAYS being there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Dr. Jeff Miller is simply the best of the best. In a time when you think humanity is gone from healthcare, there is that one person who restores your faith. Dr. Miller, thank you for being my mom’s savior and champion. You truly are one of a kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
It's amazing how anyone, can write a single negative comment about Dr. Miller. People forget how surgeons do this on a daily basis and families like mine hopefully only do this once in a lifetime. We've been consumed with the worry and the difficulties involved with my heart condition. Will I be here next year? Next month? Thanks to Dr. Miller I will. My heart is fixed. I and my family owe Dr. Miller everything. He saved my life and we will never forget him. What did 'you' do at work today?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
This guy is an arrogant God complex with horrible bed side manner. Do yourself a favor and move on to another physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Dr Miller performed a triple bypass surgery for my 83 year old Mom! We owe him her life! He is truly the best of the best! The surgery and the aftercare was so smooth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
A great Dr with great smile and heart to match. His staff is fabulous and very professional. You should request Dr Jeffery Miller
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
As his open heart patient Dr Miller put me totally at ease from our very first meeting. He explained my condition in detail, presented all my options, and answered my questions thoroughly. From the moment I checked in to the time I was released I felt like I was with family who made every effort to make me comfortable and cared about. Dr Miller is highly respected by everyone I came in contact with, it is understandable from the attention and compassion he showed me. Ten stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
When you are told you need the services of a cardiothoracic surgeon, it is usually not a good thing. I needed those services and I am so glad that Dr. Jeffrey Miller was my surgeon. He knows what he is doing and he is the best at it. His team is fantastic also. You know right away you are in capable hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller saved my life. Literally. He was the chief surgeon removing 1/2 of my lung, lymph nodes and contained a deadly cancer from spreading. Dr. Miller spent as much time as I needed to undertnd my condition and next steps and expected results. He comes with the reputation of being known as the best, most capable cardiothorasic surgeon in Georgia. Dr. Miller has always gone above and beyond and set newindustry standards in how doctors should communicate with patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Having surgery is not a fun experience but having a Doctor in whom you have complete trust and confidence makes it tolerable. Dr. Miller was my surgeon and he was great both in the outcome and in his help and support for me and my family. It is rare to find a Doctor who is so willing to spend time discussing your situation and helping you through it. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of Cardiothoracic Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller did my Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery about one month ago. I still have about 60 days of healing to complete before I can get back to a normal life. But I wanted to post something now to help people in the decision process. I can imagine anyone being more professional, thorough, competent and personable than Dr. Miller. He and all of his staff were the best including the Emory/St Joe's staff in Surgery, CICU and on the floor. If you really want the best, Dr. Miller is your choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Dr. Jeff Miller is not only well versed in his field, but he also took the time to make sure I understood the procedure to be performed. He provided a verbal explanation, gave me educational literature to take home, and he encouraged me to call his office if I had additional questions. He made me feel like he actually cared about my health and well being. Excellent surgeon with proven results. I hope to never see him again in a professional setting but I would highly reccommend him to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
I would trust Dr. Miller with my life. Actually, my family did trust Dr. Miller with my life! Those who have seen him perform surgery say that he is excellent -- simply the best (I was in the room but sound asleep). He exhibited both patience and thoroughness in answering pre-op and post-op questions. He made sure I knew what I needed to know at all times. I've never met anyone more devoted to his craft -- open heart surgery -- or his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is a very charismatic individual. To talk to him, you will quickly have complete trust in him as a surgeon. He is very personable and takes the time to make sure you are comfortable with knowing how your procedure will go. I had 6 bypasses and I am very thankful that I met Dr. Miller because he saved my life. His coughing cushion is awesome!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
The guy is a total genius, yet very down to earth and takes his time with whatever procedure, he is doing. He literally saved my life, and I am forever grateful. He is one of the best in the business, and anyone who knows him, gives him the utmost respect in the medical community. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He literally is just THAT good, and a hell of a nice human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
He is the best out there! I would not trust anyone but him. He did two surgeries for me and had incredible judgment both times. He also did a second opinion for a relative that was spot on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller saved my mother's life. He was patient with my questions, he prioritized appropriately and he made the right decisions at the right time. His team has been together for many years, and work together well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Insurance accepted

Coventry Health Care of Georgia
Coventry Health Care of Georgia HMO
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Miller treats patients.