Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 47 years.

3218 W Azeele St

Tampa, FL 33609

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Triwest

Learn about Dr. Miller

See how frequently Dr. Miller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Limb Cramp

Dr. Miller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amyloidosis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Asthma
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dry Eyes
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Emphysema
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis

• University At Buffalo State University Of New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1972
  • Penn Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Miller's Performance
Apollo Beach |
I have found Dr. Miller to be a great doctor, he is attentive and seems very genuinely concerned about getting the issues you are dealing with resolved. His bed side manner is a little different, but if you have any sense of humor it isn't bothersome.
in Seminole, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Miller for over 7 years. Prior to seeing him I was miss diagnosed for over 15 years and felt like I was a number, like I didn't even have a name. I would go in other Dr office's, and it felt like no one cared. All the Dr's wanted to do is write out a bunch of prescriptions without even trying to figure out what was even wrong. All that changed once I saw Dr Miller! He is amazing! And I actually now have a name and I feel like he truly cares.
Tampa, FL |
Early morning appt. Like 9:45. Otherwise near the end of day you will have to wait because he spends time going over patients conditio,ngresearching for new treatments. He is a doctor that reads medical journals & keeps learning. Not just a MD after his name. He is well worth the time to get proper treatment & not the run around and it's all in your head from other lazy doctors who want to go home by 5pm. Mom has 2% rare disease. For me he ran screening tests that other doctors didn't use. ??
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Jeffrey Miller has literally saved my life!!! My husband & I have traveled all over the country being military! All of my prior Drs kept telling me that I was "just unique" & left it at that. I started seeing Dr. Miller in Feb. 2017 & within the first 10 min. of sitting down with him, he diagnosed me with Lupus! This man is an absolute genius! He prescribed me CellCept & Plaquenil & my joint pain has been going away. The wait time is a little long, but trust me, he is worth the wait!
Tampa, FL |
Been seeing this Dr for over 15 years and his methods saved my life. He is very thorough and the staff is friendly. If you are impatient then you may want to go elsewhere otherwise he's one of the best around.
Brandon, FL |
Dr Miller is the only doctor in over 10 years who took ALL of my information and pieced it together to find my correct diagnosis. Sometimes you have to wait for him, but it's because he is taking the time necessary to be thorough. His staff is friendly and scheduling appointments is very easy. I would highly recommend him if you want a doctor who cares.
Hollywood, FL |
This office is the worst! EVERYTIME you call you immediately get put on hold for 10-20 minutes! Go on, give then call right now, you'll see. It is absurd. Then, once someone answers, you either get a lady who barely speaks English who cannot answer ANY question or a guy who incessantly calls you sweety... I despise having but call this place, they are the worst!
in Tampa, FL |
Exceptionally long wait times. Every visit is between 1.5-2 hours after my scheduled appointment time. Bedside manner is lacking. Approach is disorganized and unsystematic. Inappropriate joking during examinations. You have to repeat everything you said the prior visit because they switched EMRs and don't look up your prior records before your appointment. For people with difficult to diagnose autoimmune conditions, your time, money & peace of mind will be better served elsewhere.
Tampa |
Walked into office for the first time and was told the wait time was two hours! After planning for one month- it would have been nice for the office to call ahead and let me know so that I did leave work to sit in an office where I ended up having to leave anyway to pick up my children.If I treated a client like this I would be fired. Not sure why doctors have the right to treat patients like this. Very disappointed.
in Tampa, FL |
Very thorough & takes a great deal of time to truly listen & understand issues/concerns. He orders appropriate tests instead of blindly guessing. This sometimes leads to a longer than expected wait. I'm not a patient person but in this case it did not bother me because I knew the reason - he was listening to all of his patients. I do assume he has blinders to his specialty, so I'd always recommend 2nd opinion for complex issue. For clear cut Rheumatology - his methodology is strong.
in Tampa,Fl |
I Have been seeing DR Miller . For about 5 months He is excellent caring,hard worker and willing to answer all my questions. And I never waited for long time for my appointment.
in Palma Ceia, FL |
Doctor Miller is the most caring and professional who I trust my life to - I've been seeing him for almost 19 years. At one time, he was the one who encouraged me to seek services because he thought I had cancer. He was right! I highly recommend Doctor Miller. He is through in every way possible.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Visit Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross