Dr. Jeffrey McKeeby, MD

Dr. Jeffrey McKeeby, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. Jeffrey McKeeby, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Salisbury, MD and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Georgetown University in 1989 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.Read his story

1647 Woodbrooke Dr

Salisbury, MD 21804

(888) 761-1967

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. McKeeby

Dr. McKeeby's Experience

Dr. McKeeby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. McKeeby's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McKeeby "Jeffrey L. McKeeby, M.D. is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist at Shady Grove Fertility in Annapolis, MD. Originally from New York, Dr. McKeeby received an undergraduate degree from Hope College in Holland, Michigan and his medical degree from Georgetown University in Washington, DC. He completed residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland and served as the Department Head of OB/GYN at Naval Hospital Guam, and Director of Outpatient OB/GYN at the National Naval Medical Center. He completed his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. McKeeby is available for new patient appointments at Shady Grove Fertility’s Annapolis and Salisbury office located in Maryland."

This content was provided by Dr. McKeeby "At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to providing the most comprehensive, efficient, fiscally responsible, and compassionate care, involving both the medical and emotional aspects of infertility. Our primary role is to provide optimal patient care. "The patient comes first" is at the center of our philosophy at Shady Grove Fertility."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Hope College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • National Naval Medical Center
  • National Institutes of Health
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. McKeeby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McKeeby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKeeby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McKeeby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKeeby to family and friends

Dr. McKeeby's Performance

Doctors in our home state told us we had to use a donor. Dr. McKeeby helped us get pregnant, using my husbands sperm and now we have a beautiful baby boy. He is a true miracle worker!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I really liked Dr. McKeeby. He made me feel at ease every step of the way and made me confident in my belief that he could help my husband and I get pregnant. Never once did he make me feel like I was broken or that something g was wrong with me. I would recommend him (and the entire staff) in a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend Dr. McKeeby for anyone having infertility issues and wants to start their family. He listened to my concerns, called me promptly when I had a question and I felt that he truly cared about my well being throughout the process!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
After trying for a year with another provider we decided to come to shady grove. The best decision we ever made. Dr MCkeeby and his staff were so patient and caring and he told me my case was very simple. Just once and we were pregnant with our miracle baby Anna. Now we're expecting our second all...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. McKeeby was very helpful and encouraging. He really knows what he's doing & that made me comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0