Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 53

Ophthalmology

Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Tucson, AZ and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities Northwest Medical Center and St. Mary's Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Fishkind, Bakewell, Maltzman & Hunter Eye Care and Surgery Center

Fishkind, Bakewell, Maltzman Hunter & Associates Eye Care

Fishkind, Bakewell, Maltzman Hunter & Associates Eye Care10425 N Oracle Rd Ste 135 135 Tucson, AZ 85737

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Maltzman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maltzman

0.5208333333333334%

My visit and following two surgeries with Dr Maltzman could not have been better. Excellent results!
Kathryn H. – Jan 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
I had cataract surgery in both eyes ultimately, and I a very happy patient. I experienced degraded vision in both eyes in the last couple years, and after researching available doctors, chose Dr. Maltzman's office. From the first visit he made me feel comfortable with what my options were, with absolutely no pressure to get surgery or obtain glasses to improve my vision. I opted for the surgery and I'm glad I did. My vision is dramatically improved. So much clearer, brighter, and can see sharper details. It's priceless really. Dr. Maltzman and his staff did an excellent job in all phases of this experience. There are very good doctors out there, but I give extra praise to Dr. Maltzman for his ability to communicate with clarity, allowing time for any questions and further discussion as needed. And of course his excellent skills. I would highly recommend him to anyone with eyecare concerns.
Sep 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Efficient and very concerned with your comfort and relaxation during all phases of the surgery procedure are good descriptions experienced with my operation. In Pre Op, I was prepared with eye numbing drops, and fitted with an IV to facilitate anesthesia administration. I was wheeled into the operating theater, and all procedures were comfortable, and not at all like I had incorrectly anticipated.. They are very sure to inform you of everything you have to do prior to, and after the surgery, and provide a packet of written information to ensure your understanding. The surgery was painless, quick and efficient and over before I knew it, the surgery was over, even though I remained conscious during the whole procedure. After care was efficient ending in a call at my house after arrival. Follow up appointment the next day to make sure all was ok. Information packets ensured I took the proper drops. Dr. Maltzman is the best - 20/20 vision when I was told only 20/30 was possible.
Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
As I pondered the need for cataract surgery, I searched the internet and discovered Dr. Maltzman. He has impeccable credentials, and he proved to be the excellent surgeon his credentials purported. He put me at ease when explaining the procedure for the operation, and he demonstrated his skill in the operation itself. The follow-up care was through and the staff professional. The whole process went smoothly with no problems at all. I can now see amazingly! I highly recommend Dr Maltzman!
Bonnie Dennis – Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Had cataract surgery in both eyes and can't believe how great it turned out! Things are more clear, brighter and vivid! Dr. Maltzman is one of the best! Dr. Maltzman and staff are extremely helpful and efficient. Highly recommend him. Wish I could give more than 5 stars, he deserves 10!!
Mel Hockwitt – Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes to counteract Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma. I can see without glasses or contacts for the first time in over 50 years! His service levels and those of his surgical staff were top notch. Highly recommend Dr. Maltzman!
Steve Lynch – Jun 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Best Dr. experience ever. He listens, explains and sincerely wants what is best for his patients. A wonderful experience.
Frank Harris – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
I have had Dr. Maltzman for many years as my ophthalmologist. He has always been highly professional and very helpful in my decisions about my eyes. I just had two PanOptix trifocals lenses implanted with cataract surgery. I was thrilled with the instant results. The surgical center is run efficiently and professionally with very caring staff. I had total confidence in Dr. Maltzman.
  • Appointment was rushed
Marcia Stuart – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Needed a short-notice second opinion for the military and Dr. Maltzman’s office was able to fit me into the schedule quickly. Dr. Maltzman is friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. He took the time to explain my exam results in understandable language and he went above and beyond in providing documentation for the military. I highly recommend his services and I’ll return to him should the need arise in the future.
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Dr Maltzman performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. He did a superb job. He is a true professional and is meticulous, caring, and detail oriented. I thoroughly trust his judgment regarding my eye care. He and his staff are wonderful. My wife and I highly recommend him.
Rich Molnar – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman's office and surgical center is like a well oiled machine. Everything runs on schedule, surgery staff are excellent, helpful, caring and most of all work well with the doctor. I had a problem that resulted in a change of how they would freeze the eye. It was handled professionally and did not result in a delay of the surgery. Next eye they had all the information and proceeded without any questions. I was very happy with the care I received and do not hesitate to recommend him at all.
Judith Sago – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Just had my 2nd cateract done by Dr Maltzman and I am very happy with the experience. Dr spoke to me in a very professional way, answered questions and was never in a hurry. Explained options. I would highly recommend Dr Maltzman and his staff. Office is very busy, but I am seen in a timely manner despite this.
Diane Foster – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Dr. Maltzman is a truly caring and gifted physician. He and his entire medical team provided outstanding care throughout the time we had together... From Heather having to reschedule so may patient procedures because of mandated COVID-19 closures Executive Orders in Arizona...to the actual pre-op and post-op coordination....all were effcient, effective and quite excellent! I especially remember Cindy, Kim, SkyAnne and Susan because of their clear, kind and calmly stated communications with me throughout both surgeries. Both cataracts surgeries exceeded my most positive expectations and the outcomes are spectacular. I can see more clearly than ever before. I highly recommend Dr. Maltzman and his team. All the best! JJ Johnston
Jimmy Johnston – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Dr. Maltzman addressed my concerns in a very knowledgeable and caring way. I feel very confident that my eyecare needs are being met. Thank you, Dr. Maltzman!
Barbara Nysted – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Dr. Maltzman is an awesome Ophthalmology. Had my second cataract surgery on 3/6/2020 and he is the best. He is patience, friendly, efficient, understanding and he takes the time to explain everything in great details so you can understand. Dr. Maltzman and his staffs are caring and professional and highly skill. I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a skill and professional Ophthalmology.
Lois Turner – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Dr. Maltzman is a phenomenal Ophthalmologist. He just completed my 2nd Cataract surgery and I cannot say enough good about him. He is kind, compassionate, willing to take the time you need to understand everything. Both of my surgeries were flawless and I now have perfect vision. So if you are looking for a great Ophthalmologist, please call Dr. Maltzman. He is the best.
Bonnie – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Friendly, efficient, and they listen to your concerns. I was highly impressed with their office and their explanations of the procedure done. I had cataract surgery in both eyes. Thank you to Dr. Maltzman and his team!!
Kathleen A Huston – Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Outstanding Doctor and staff. The best straight forward communications I have had from a care provider in many years. His skill brought to me the best sight I have known in the past several years. I highly recommend Dr. Maltzman.
Ms. K. Steele – Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
After two successful cataract surgeries in October, 2019, I can absolutely recommend Dr. Maltzman and his entire staff who were thorough, caring, professional and highly skilled. All facets of the procedure were explained clearly and were supported by well-written handouts for further clarification at home. The clarity of my vision now is astounding! I am truly thankful for this experience which was worry and pain free.
Joan Parce – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?
Dr. Maltzman was my surgeon for cataracts (both eyes). He listened to, and was able to address any concerns I had ... he made me feel comfortable... that applies to him in surgery as well. His surgical staff is terrific, and you can tell they're a great team, under his lead. I knew I was in good hands! Thank you, Dr. Maltzman (and staff)
Lenore Kadish – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Maltzman?