Dr. Jeffrey Loomer, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Loomer, MD

Rheumatology | Male

LOOMER JEFFREY MD OFFICE 2001 W Orange Grove Rd Ste 610 Tucson, AZ 85704 Get Directions

Dr. Jeffrey Loomer, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Loomer is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Loomer's Experience

See how Dr. Loomer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Loomer

Dr. Loomer accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Loomer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Loomer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loomer to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Loomer's Performance
in Tucson, AZ |
Knowledge is extremely important for a Dr, obviously, but so is kindness and consideration. Dr Loomer is a rare gem of physician who has both in spades. I'm so grateful to have him on my "team," as I navigate chronic health issues.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Loomer is an exceptional doctor in his knowledge of rheumatology. He is caring, listens and is detailed. Appointments are not rushed. Ask a questions and you get a thoughtful answer. I credit his treatment with taking my painful existence and making it pain free. Can't thank him enough.
in Tucson, AZ |
This physician truly cares about his patients, and that makes all the difference. He values a patients opinions and preferences and it reflects in his approach to treatment.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Loomer and his staff have been nothing short of wonderful to me and my husband. I have a pretty scary new diagnosis and he helped me get the medicine I need to stop my disease process and get rid of symptoms. I had trouble getting my medication approved by my insurance and he told me to hand the problem over to their office, so I wouldn't have to deal with the red tape. A big "thank you" to Dr. Loomer, Deb Belcher NP and all the staff at the office!
Tucson, AZ |
I would say Dr Loomer is one of the most caring Doctors I have seen. He appears unhurried and very concerned about my present status. It is also obvious that he reviews the record of previous visits and doesn't make me feel that it's my first visit as many doctors seem to do. Highly recommend !
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Loomer literally changed my life. When I walked into his office (with help of my wife and a friend) I sat down and he began to listen. I was in so much pain I could not get out of a chair. I thought my life as I had known it was over!! After visiting 6 physicians with no relief from pain. . . Dr Loomer had me standing without assistance within a week. In less then 2 months my pain had subsided by more then 80% and now I am pain free. On a scale of 1 ~ 10 Dr Loomer is a 10 PLUS
in Tucson, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. Loomer. I found him after visits to my primary care doctor left me wanting more. For the past two years, Dr. Loomer has seen me through beginning arthritis and bursitis of my hip. He explains things to me in very understandable ways and I always feel so much better afterwards. I really like his personality. Go see him!
in Vail, AZ |
I came to this site hoping to find a DR and now I feel a bit like I'm wasting my time. I've been to Dr Loomer he seemed like a wonderful doctor that I would have loved to go to but he does NOT treat fibromyalgia. So I'm now worried other doctor I'm finding here also might not even though its listed here as a condition treated.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Loomer and his staff were absolutely amazing. Dr was very thorough in regards to what lead up to my visit to his office. He took the time to answer every question my wife and I had. He explained in detail what our course of action/treatment plan was going to be Mindy was absolutely amazing with my wife when she called to schedule my appointment. I highly recommend this clinic.
Dr. Loomer's staff is always so nice and helpful. My appointments with Dr. Loomer are timely and he listens to my concerns. Great experience with his office.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have had the good fortune of being Dr. Loomer's patient for several years. His diagnosis and treatments have been accurate each and every time! I am not exaggerating. His care for his patients' well being is genuine, and unlike so many, your appointment isn't over by the time your second foot is in the examining room. He is a gifted physician, and I could not recommend him more highly. The entire staff share his quality of excellence.
The first appointment was wonderful, I called his office to receive test results a week later and his very rude staff informed me that the attentive doctor that I has first saw doesn't speak to patients over the phone nor give any test results via the phone. One must wait, worried for weeks and I guess due to money see him the second time to receive what you've paid for..., not the kind of impression he gives on that first appointment while being so attentive!!!
in Sierra vista Arizona |
I am a 26 year retired veteran who has suffered with Gout for over 25 years. In that time I have seen many doctors around the world that specializes in rheumatology that tried to help me resolve my gout issues to no avail. In the short time that I have been seeing Dr Loomer I am extremelyimpressed with his knowledge and innovative techniques to assist me in resolving this not for a minute but for a lifetime. He is a dedicated professional who has gone the extra mile. 5 stars to him and staff
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
One of the best doctor's we have ever met. He is very attentive, listens to you, really knows what he is doing and looks at every option possible to make you feel better. He is also very sweet and understanding with kids.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Loomer, MD?
Are you Dr. Loomer?

Compare Dr. Loomer

Dr. Loomer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Rheumatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Loomer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Loomer's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chronic Pain
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Limb Swelling
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

New Britain Gen Hospital

Completed in 1990

Dartmouth/hitchcock Med Center

Completed in 1992

Dr. Loomer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loomer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology