Dr. Jeffrey R. Levin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey R. Levin, MD

Neurology | Male

Central Valley Neurology 1541 Florida Ave Ste 300, Modesto, CA 95350 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Levin specializes in Neurology and practices in Modesto, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Levin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Levin's Experience

See how Dr. Levin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Levin

Dr. Levin accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Levin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Levin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levin to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Levin
Dr. Levin's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (47)
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Levin is veteran friendly, professional and understanding. Few doctors will see veterans because of the paperwork and slow payment by the VA but Dr. Levin will see veterans. After visiting the doctor he prescribed the medicine to ease the symptoms of Parkinson that the VA has no program for the veterans diagnosing Parkinson connected to Agent Orange. After the first prescription ran out the VA made it difficult to get it refiled, the Dr. staff made it happen.
in Turlock, CA |
He saw me in the hospital at 11pm but had been called about 1pm. His first comment was I was waiting for your family to leave. I beloved that to be true considering the late hour. He was rude, arrogant and also did not read my entire chart even though he had all day. He told me it was my allergies even though my left side was diminished. Then he wrote migraines as my diagnosis. I've never had a migraine and he didn't even mention that word during our brief encounter. Don't ever go to him!!!
in Turlock CA |
This doctor has been a life saver. I have had seizures that are medicine resistant. Nothing worked more than a very short while. Now I have a VNS. I have gone longer and longer without seizures. It is safe for me to go places now. God bless Dr Levin and Cyberoptics!!
in Turlock |
Only put one star so I could comment This Doctor is totally unprofessional, rude, does not even look at your chart. He is negligent and a liar. He makes assumptions and is totally unaware of the facts of why you are there. He did an EMG on me on the wrong part of my body. Did a tiny primary neurological assessment and I failed the one he did miserably.Condescending and negligent. NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR. He talked over me, did not even know why I was there. He is a pompous donkey and a hazard.
in Sonora, CA |
After reading the negative reviews of Dr. Levin I was a little nervous to say the least. I was pleasantly surprised at the kindness and care I received at my visit. Yes the wait time was a little much, but when it came to my turn to see the Dr. he was very detailed and took his time to make sure that he understood my health concerns. It proved to me the timing issue was an matter of patient care and detail, rather than misuse of his time. Ill wait any day to receive that level of treatment.
Modesto |
If I could would give no stars. Dr was rude, talked bad about other doctors, didn't listen and actually walked out of the room while I was talking. Facility is outdated. Dr was unprepared had not reviewed my case prior to appointment.
in Stockton, CA |
Never, Ever would I recommend. I waited over 2 hours for results in the office. The front desk staff is RUDE. The doctor attacked my own neurologist and talked very poorly of other doctors. Offices are outdated and equipment is old. The customer service is awful. Just awful. Not totally sure of his skills, as he didnt take time to go over my results as much as slam my doctor. Please Please try to find an alternative before seeing this guy. (Also, not sure who the guy on his website is, not him)
in Keyes ca |
I felt he did not listen to my medical problem I've had migraines since I was 13 years old I've learned to manage them however as I've gotten older I e developed new symtoms and my migraines have gotten stronger and last longer he did not address any of those issues I felt humiliated. He diagnosed me with a totally different condition. He did not even offer or care to explain why I was experiencing those symptoms.
in Turlock, CA |
He talked over me, didn't listen. Didn't read my prescription amount correctly. Wrote it for 1/3 the amount needed over the holidays! He was rude, uncaring and I would highly suggest you look elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey R. Levin, MD?
Are you Dr. Levin?

Compare Dr. Levin

Modesto, CA 95350

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for California.

Ross University, School Of Medicine

Chldns Hospital National Mc

Completed in 1988

Pennsylvania State University / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Levin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Levin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Levin

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Levin's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Levin

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients