Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 60

Dr. Lawrence

Gundersen Lutheran Viroqua Clinic

407 S Main St Viroqua, WI 54665

Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Viroqua, WI and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine medical school in 1987. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center and Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lawrence to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lawrence with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Mayo Clinic Health Systems.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo Clinic Health Systems.

Dr. Lawrence's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lawrence

0.449438202247191%
0.2247191011235955%

Dr. Lawrence?
  • Staff friendliness (410)
  • Explained conditions well (408)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (408)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
I have had both my knees replaced by Dr Lawrence. He carefully listened to any questions that I had and explained everything in a way that is easy to understand. I had same day surgery with my second total knee replacement. He called me at home that evening to make sure that I was doing well. The whole team at Vernon Memorial was nothing short of amazing. Thank you for a job well done.
Sue – Jun 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence and staff performed a total left knee replacement for me. It's great to be able to walk without pain. It's been less than 2 months since the procedure and I feel great. I can go up and down stairs reciprocally and go for hikes again. I feel my quality of life has improved significantly. Thanks to everyone at Vernon Memorial including the surgical team, nursing staff, occupational and physical therapists, and the pharmacy department for such great care! Thomas G. Schmidt
Thomas G. Schmidt – May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
The pre surgical, surgical and post surgical planning, communication and staff were outstanding. The team that Dr Lawrence has assembled is patient centered, knowledgeable and responsive. The facilities and technology that was used added to my positive experience. The major component of this procedure is the highly skilled surgeon, Dr Lawrence!
Rick Fatura – May 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Yes I would! His system is so detailed and well run. The binder you get to prepare for knee replacement is invaluable! It prepares you for pre surgery, post surgery and what to expect. Easy access to everyone to answer any questions or concerns you may have. The follow up with my procedure was excellent. His exercise program and physical therapy is second to none. I’m confident both my knees will be a great success! Thank you Dr. Lawrence and team!
Jerry Furlano – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence recently replaced my right knee, and while I am still in recovery am very pleased with my progress. He has done knee and hip replacements on many of my friends, all with outstanding results. I owe this to his attention to detail, great team at VHC, and to keeping patients in the hospital the night after surgery for observation and instructions. He is always trying to streamline and improve the whole process for his patients, to make things easier and more successful post-op. It was also wonderful to know that any questions were resolved by a phone call to his nurses - immediately!
JS – May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence is very professional and personal at the same time. His entire staff are courteous, welcoming and make you feel like you are part of the family. His facility is modern and exceptionally clean.
James Schuh – May 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I had both hips replaced, one in January and the second in March. The entire process was so smooth and the entire staff and their care was top notch. All questions were answered and therapy and medicine well planned. I came here because of great references and I will also refer friends here.
Betty – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
On 2/9/21 I had my second knee replacement performed by Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD. I had such a great experience with my first knee replacement that I knew if I needed a second this is where it would be. Dr. Lawrence and his staff are outstanding. They are friendly, courteous and very informative. Every concern or question was answered before leaving. The Vernon County Hospital stay was very nice and the nurses and staff are great. Even the food was great!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Lawrence for any replacement needs. H. Robert Woolley,DC
H. Robert Woolley – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Since 1985 I have had pain in my right knee. I had pain daily that kept me from enjoying life and my passion for horses. Simple tasks became difficult. My Tibia was twisted and my foot toed in. After 8 knee surgeries, seeing DR Lawrence and his team was the best decision I ever made for myself. I have ZERO pain. My leg is straight, I walk with a straight foot. My ROM is 115 easily pre surgery it was less then 90. I was 4/5 degrees short of straight leg. I am at zero and straight. I cannot thank Dr Lawrence and his staff enough, for giving me my life back. I look forward to being able to ride my horse without pain. THANN YOU SO MUCH!!!
Linda – Apr 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I had a hip replacement in early March 2021. Dr. Lawrence and his whole staff were very professional, knowledgeable, caring, helpful, considerate and made me feel comfortable when I called with any questions.
Pam K. – Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Before I made my first appointment for knee replacement I talked to many people that had their knees replaced by Dr. Lawrence. All of them highly recommended his practice ! I am very happy that I had both of mine done by Dr. Lawrence and his team !! Even during the covid pandemic I had the best care without any delays and I was never worried about my safety. Every step of this journey has went smoothly starting with the ladies at the front desk checking me in, the nurses getting me ready for the pre-op visits, the Doctors doing the pre-surgery examinations, the care after surgery in the hospital and all follow up visits. The food is really good also ! I will recommend Dr. Lawrence and Vernon Memorial Hospital to anyone looking into knee replacement surgery !!!
Dennis J Murphy – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I have had 2 knee replacements within 3 months. The care I received from everyone on Dr. Lawrence's staff as well as the hospital stays has helped me recover quickly, and feel confident that my best interest was always front of mind for those in charge of me.
2 NEW KNEEs – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I was very anxious about the surgery, but after the initial visit I was confident that it would go well, and it certainly did! The whole experience was fully explained and actually went better than planned. I can’t say enough about the care, staff, and the results that I experienced here.
Wayne D. – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Super personable, Vernon memorial was so great to me, and so was Dr. Lawrence. Could not have asked for better.
Forrest – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence has given me back the life I once had. Two full knee replacements and two hip replacements are putting me back on track. I had many options on where and who could do these surgeries, but Dr. Lawrence's name was by far the most recommended. Best choice I have ever made. No question unanswered and nothing left to chance. I actually looked forward to each new surgery because of how my pain was gone after therapy sessions were concluded. His whole staff and all the people who will be helping you are by far are the most caring and A+++ people you could ever meet. If you like to have things done right the first time Dr. Lawrence is your man. Along with being a fantastic doctor I also believe he is an outstanding human being. If you are tired of constant pain and limited mobility like I had please look into Dr. Lawrence and his staff and get your life back like I have.
David La fond – Mar 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
The best experience from start to finish. Starting with Conny and scheduling to the hospital and their exceptional staff. Of course Dr. Lawrence is amazing in his skill, professionalism and bedside manner.
Bruce Ehler – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
He changed my life by being willing to perform a total left hip replacement. Other doctors would not b/c of my age. (I'm 44)
Heidi Kelly – Mar 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD & his entire staff are terrific. Dr. Lawrence did a total knee replace for me, and the recovery was fabulous. As a patient I will say, if you want to get your knee extension to be zero , you also have to do your part in physical therapy. The surgeon does an outstanding job, but it is your job to work the knee constantly to get the best outcome. I did the exercises four times per day and never missed PT. Dr. Lawrence told me that my knee was at the top of the food chain. I can't recommend this surgeon enough. He is outstanding and his credentials speak for themselves. If you do diligent research, you will find there is not a better surgeon in the USA. Not only does he have half the rate of incident as any other orthopedic surgeon, he does about 4x as many surgeries. You will not find a better surgeon than this one...GUARANTEED!!! I was blessed to have such an excellent surgeon. I can do anything with my new knee. It is better than ever. I LOVE YOU!
Xena Olson – Mar 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
The Staff at Vernon Memorial Hospital and Gundersen Lutheran Viroqua Clinic are excellent and very helpful. Specifically, Dr. Lawrence is amazing and is very attentive to your needs and expectations and is very easy to talk to and helps you understand the procedure and takes time to answer any questions you have about your situation. He is very knowledgeable in his field, which provides a level of comfort and trust that you are in the best hands for your procedure.
James Krueger, Jr. – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I had a left knee replacement. Dr. Lawrence is an awesome surgeon. He also has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone in need of joint replacement.
Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lawrence?

At the Viroqua Center for Orthopaedic Surgery, our team includes Randy Mickelson, P.A.C., Colin Kratochwill, P.A.C.,Kris Brueggen, N.P.,Mary Eitland,R.N.,...Read more

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery