Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Lawrence

Gundersen Lutheran Viroqua Clinic

407 S Main St Viroqua, WI 54665

Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Viroqua, WI and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Lawrence has more experience with Knee/Lower Limbs than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine medical school in 1987. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center and Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lawrence to book an appointment.

Dr. Lawrence's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lawrence

0.25316455696202533%

Dr. Lawrence?
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD
Dr. Lawrence is a legend! I had surgery on both knees, 2 separate procedures, with great success!
Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence and his staff are outstanding! I'm from Madison and have a lot of my medical care performed there. I am also a veterinarian and a little picky when it comes to big procedures such as this. After some research and good surgical consults, I still wasn't satisfied or "wowed" by anyone, but then I heard about Dr. Lawrence and his staff in Viroqua. After the initial visit and evaluation, I was hooked (wowed)! Everyone there, and I mean from the greeters to the schedulers, to the nurses, to the PA's, to the PT staff, to the kitchen staff (the food is fantastic), and to Dr. Lawrence, had one singular goal in mind: making sure that my surgery was a successful outcome! To have an entire staff all on the same page like this is a tremendous accomplishment. It reflects the compassion, the leadership, and the expertise that Dr. Lawrence exudes during your initial visit, and on surgery day, and at the follow up appointments. Kudos to all of you for a job well done!
Jim Zoet – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr Lawrence was the surgeon for my first knee replacement 3 1/2 years ago. The surgery went extremely well and recovery was excellent. When I needed the other knee replaced, Dr Lawrence was the natural choice. Again, surgery went extremely well. I graduated from physical therapy and am well on my way to full recovery. I would recommend Dr Lawrence and his excellent team to anyone considering this type of surgery.
Michael – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence and his staff are amazing! My neighbor recommended him due to her great results with her knee replacement. My wife, Janice, and I are so glad she did! I met with Dr. Lawrence yesterday for my six week post-op appointment. The knee replacement is a success and I do not have to meet with him for one year! For the first time in many years I am walking without pain an excellent and am standing straight! He is truly an excellent surgeon!!
Allen – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
He replaced both my knees. I’m now back to tennis and walking the golf course.
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I had a total left knee replacement on 1/20/2020 and today I had my six week f/u appointment with Dr Lawrence. I have to rate Dr Lawrence's practice as 5 star +. From scheduling to educating me and my support person, preop appointments, to the one day hospitalization, meeting with the hospital physical therapists, occupational therapist and all the various nurses/medical assistants caring for me and my spouse they were all professional, compassionate, and had my safety as their number one concern. I always felt like his staff had my best interests in mind and would highly recommend Dr Lawrence.
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I had a total knee replacement on January 16, 2020 with Dr. Lawrence. I want to thank Dr. Lawrence and his entire staff for a very positive experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Lawrence if you are thinking about a knee replacement. His entire staff was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what their job was. I have to say that my pain was controlled very well and I have been able to be very mobile during my recovery. Now I’m six weeks out and I’m looking forward to walking and riding my bike this summer!
Luane Skaim Henzler – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Had both my knees replaced, Top notch Doctor and crew! ??
Peyton Johnson – Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Lawrence and staff. I did a full knee replacement on Nov 21, 2019. The outcome is amazing! My mobility is way better then before the surgery. I lived with a bone on bone knee for over 10 years. I wish I would have met Dr Lawrence a long time ago. He is a awesome surgeon . Within 6 weeks I was working full time again with no pain. Thanks Dr Lawrence and staff.
Dean Elsbernd January 2020 – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence gave me my life back by replacing my left hip on December 16th, 2019. I had been on a weight loss journey and physical transformation for the last two years and have lost 130 pounds and 150 plus around my body. Getting a new hip was the biggest gift I could ever ask for! I am 9 days post-op and feeling great. I am looking forward to returning to the gym to lift weights and engage the battle ropes. When I met with Dr. Lawrence earlier he asked me what I like to do. When I rattled off biking, hiking, and camping, I began to realize that it has been a long time since I have been able to do those things. Life as been a slow go getting to this new hip but I am not going to waste any more of my life in pain. This new hip will have many healthy miles put on it and I am so ready to embrace the world with a new lease on life! Thank you Dr. Lawrence and your team for your compassionate and selflish care.
Nancy Miller - December 2019 – Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence changed my life! He did one of my knee replacement surgeries on July 1st and the other one on September 17th. I did exactly what they told me to do and also added some land maintenance to my therapy recovery and I feel like a new person! I was a little nervous as I had never had a surgery and after my first knee surgery and having the renown Dr. Lawrence available to do my second I couldn't wait till I had recovered enough to have the second one done. He was amazing pre surgery and post surgery and literally gave me back my life in which I had forgotten just how it felt to not have pain and feel normal. I am a walking advertisement for Dr. Lawrence and "HIGHLY RECOMMEND" that if you are in need of a knee replacement that you get your appointment booked immediately! I tell everyone I talk to how he changed my life and how lucky we are to have a surgeon of his caliber in our small community. Thank-you doctor Lawrence for all that you did for me and so many others.
Pamela Soltau – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Over a 12-15 month period met with Dr. Lawrence and/or his staff in preparation for a hip replacement. The facilities, administrative staff, medical/surgical staff were all outstanding. Dr. Lawrence and his staff went out of their way to take the time to explain procedures, concerns, etc. in layman's terms. The reputation of Dr. Lawrence and his staff is as advertised, one of the best in the U.S.
David Fricke – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. LAWRENCE AND HIS STAFF VERY HIGHLY TO ANYONE. HIS STAFF AND HIMSELF ARE VERY CONCERNED ABOUT YOU BEFORE SURGERY AND THRU RECOVERY.
Gary Iverson – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lawrence. He is a remarkable surgeon. I had a revised TKR. It was like night and day between the two surgeries. The staff was unbelievable. I experienced minimal pain. One week after surgery I was canning salsa. Excellent experience
Bonnie Younker in Wabasha, MN – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence was great from the onset - he took the time to make me comfortable and was very informative on my choices of treatment. I had access to detailed information and Dr. Lawrence's team who are caring and informed. The outcome was amazing - my friends and therapy people could not believe how well my knee healed! Highly recommend Dr. Lawrence!
Sandy in Waukon, IA – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence is an excellent physician. He is very caring and has the best outlook for his patients.
Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence and his staff are unbelievable. Their concern for your surgery and recovery is their #1 goal. His system and staff from initial appointment , surgery, to recovery, and followup appointments are so professional in every area. I was so well informed as to what would happen it really puts you at ease that you have selected a medical team that really are masters of their craft. In my opinion, Dr.Lawrence has no equal. Dr. Lawrence and his staff are true rock stars.
L.D. – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I think Dr Lawrence is a master of his art, a magician with a gentle soul. I recommend him wholeheartedly to family and friends. He and his team work miracles. I was very fortunate to have him as my Dr. thank you Dr Lawrence. Bahieh
Bahieh wilkinson in Winona , MN – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence and his staff made what could be a very stressful experience as comfortable as could be expected. He was always very pleasant both toward me and my wife. He is a valuable asset to the profession. Truly the definition of a professional. I would recommend him to anyone.
Jim Fabian – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence is not only personable and caring, he is, in my opinion, the best of the best! He is an expert in his chosen field and cares about his patients needs and wellbeing. I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence to anyone who is in need of a hip or knee replacement! My husband was blessed with a successful hip replacement, saying he’s never felt better! Thank you, Dr. Lawrence.
Kathy for Roy (Bud) Dunn in Melrose , WI – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lawrence?

At the Viroqua Center for Orthopaedic Surgery, our team includes Randy Mickelson, P.A.C., Colin Kratochwill, P.A.C.,Kris Brueggen, N.P.,Mary Eitland,R.N., Geri Hall, R.N.,Janet Stalsberg, R.N.,Joyce Storms, R.N., Jennifer Stalsberg, M.A.,Shannon Brud...

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery