Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 60

Dr. Lawrence

Gundersen Lutheran Viroqua Clinic

407 S Main St Viroqua, WI 54665

Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Viroqua, WI and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine medical school in 1987. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center and Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lawrence to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lawrence with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Mayo Clinic Health Systems.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo Clinic Health Systems.

Dr. Lawrence's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lawrence

Dr. Lawrence?
  • Staff friendliness (415)
  • Explained conditions well (413)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (413)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
Dr Lawrence truly cares about each person. Everyone working with him give you the best of the best care!!
Bonnie Lueck – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
He is very easy to understand and treats his patients as people. He makes you feel comfortable and it is easy to ask questions and get answers. I have a great respect for what he does and how he and his team work together.
Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Love the clinic and whole staff. Very efficient and knowlegable. Had both knees replaced and am extremelely happy with the results. Have recommended Dr. Lawrence to everyone.
Joyce Block – Jul 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence: My gratitude for the surgery you performed on my left knee replacement on May 13 of this year is beyond measure. From my first appointment with you & your staff & and your great team of Doctors & Nurses through my surgery & including my stay in the hospital was such a positive experience. The follow up with my PT & the care & concern shown & given to me has been awsome! Everyone has been so friendly & most professional. Sincerely, "Con mil gracias." Olivia S. Chavez
Olivia – Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
The whole experience was amazing thanks to Dr. Lawrence's whole process from start to finish. His team and all the staff at the hospital were top notch. I had both my knees replaced eight weeks apart. After my surgery I did what I was told PT exercises, ice and elevation and I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Lawrence gave me my life back and I am forever grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence if you are in the need for knee replacement.
CZ from Onalaska – Jun 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence recently did a revision of my left knee. Four years ago the initial knee replacement was done by another surgeon and I had been in agonizing pain since. My revision surgery has been an amazing success. I now can do all the activities I thought I'd have to give up. Dr Lawrence takes the time to really know his patients and treats them with utmost respect. He is kind, extremely skilled, patient, and knowledgeable. I had a minor complication that was addressed quickly and he contacted me at home to see how I was doing. I am very grateful to have received this surgery from Dr Lawrence and his team.
Rlasee – Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I have had both my knees replaced by Dr Lawrence. He carefully listened to any questions that I had and explained everything in a way that is easy to understand. I had same day surgery with my second total knee replacement. He called me at home that evening to make sure that I was doing well. The whole team at Vernon Memorial was nothing short of amazing. Thank you for a job well done.
Sue – Jun 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence and staff performed a total left knee replacement for me. It's great to be able to walk without pain. It's been less than 2 months since the procedure and I feel great. I can go up and down stairs reciprocally and go for hikes again. I feel my quality of life has improved significantly. Thanks to everyone at Vernon Memorial including the surgical team, nursing staff, occupational and physical therapists, and the pharmacy department for such great care! Thomas G. Schmidt
Thomas G. Schmidt – May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
The pre surgical, surgical and post surgical planning, communication and staff were outstanding. The team that Dr Lawrence has assembled is patient centered, knowledgeable and responsive. The facilities and technology that was used added to my positive experience. The major component of this procedure is the highly skilled surgeon, Dr Lawrence!
Rick Fatura – May 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Yes I would! His system is so detailed and well run. The binder you get to prepare for knee replacement is invaluable! It prepares you for pre surgery, post surgery and what to expect. Easy access to everyone to answer any questions or concerns you may have. The follow up with my procedure was excellent. His exercise program and physical therapy is second to none. I’m confident both my knees will be a great success! Thank you Dr. Lawrence and team!
Jerry Furlano – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence recently replaced my right knee, and while I am still in recovery am very pleased with my progress. He has done knee and hip replacements on many of my friends, all with outstanding results. I owe this to his attention to detail, great team at VHC, and to keeping patients in the hospital the night after surgery for observation and instructions. He is always trying to streamline and improve the whole process for his patients, to make things easier and more successful post-op. It was also wonderful to know that any questions were resolved by a phone call to his nurses - immediately!
JS – May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Dr. Lawrence is very professional and personal at the same time. His entire staff are courteous, welcoming and make you feel like you are part of the family. His facility is modern and exceptionally clean.
James Schuh – May 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I had both hips replaced, one in January and the second in March. The entire process was so smooth and the entire staff and their care was top notch. All questions were answered and therapy and medicine well planned. I came here because of great references and I will also refer friends here.
Betty – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
On 2/9/21 I had my second knee replacement performed by Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD. I had such a great experience with my first knee replacement that I knew if I needed a second this is where it would be. Dr. Lawrence and his staff are outstanding. They are friendly, courteous and very informative. Every concern or question was answered before leaving. The Vernon County Hospital stay was very nice and the nurses and staff are great. Even the food was great!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Lawrence for any replacement needs. H. Robert Woolley,DC
H. Robert Woolley – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Since 1985 I have had pain in my right knee. I had pain daily that kept me from enjoying life and my passion for horses. Simple tasks became difficult. My Tibia was twisted and my foot toed in. After 8 knee surgeries, seeing DR Lawrence and his team was the best decision I ever made for myself. I have ZERO pain. My leg is straight, I walk with a straight foot. My ROM is 115 easily pre surgery it was less then 90. I was 4/5 degrees short of straight leg. I am at zero and straight. I cannot thank Dr Lawrence and his staff enough, for giving me my life back. I look forward to being able to ride my horse without pain. THANN YOU SO MUCH!!!
Linda – Apr 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I had a hip replacement in early March 2021. Dr. Lawrence and his whole staff were very professional, knowledgeable, caring, helpful, considerate and made me feel comfortable when I called with any questions.
Pam K. – Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Before I made my first appointment for knee replacement I talked to many people that had their knees replaced by Dr. Lawrence. All of them highly recommended his practice ! I am very happy that I had both of mine done by Dr. Lawrence and his team !! Even during the covid pandemic I had the best care without any delays and I was never worried about my safety. Every step of this journey has went smoothly starting with the ladies at the front desk checking me in, the nurses getting me ready for the pre-op visits, the Doctors doing the pre-surgery examinations, the care after surgery in the hospital and all follow up visits. The food is really good also ! I will recommend Dr. Lawrence and Vernon Memorial Hospital to anyone looking into knee replacement surgery !!!
Dennis J Murphy – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I have had 2 knee replacements within 3 months. The care I received from everyone on Dr. Lawrence's staff as well as the hospital stays has helped me recover quickly, and feel confident that my best interest was always front of mind for those in charge of me.
2 NEW KNEEs – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
I was very anxious about the surgery, but after the initial visit I was confident that it would go well, and it certainly did! The whole experience was fully explained and actually went better than planned. I can’t say enough about the care, staff, and the results that I experienced here.
Wayne D. – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?
Super personable, Vernon memorial was so great to me, and so was Dr. Lawrence. Could not have asked for better.
Forrest – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lawrence?

At the Viroqua Center for Orthopaedic Surgery, our team includes Randy Mickelson, P.A.C., Colin Kratochwill, P.A.C.,Kris Brueggen, N.P.,Mary Eitland,R.N.,...Read more

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery