Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD

Dermatology | Male

Jeffrey Lauber MD 320 Superior Ave Ste 395 Newport Beach, CA 92663 Get Directions

Patients come first--- This is a highly selective practice- and patients are treated like family-- I make sure of it- because I demand the same from my physicians. This practice does not treat everyone!!!!!. We accept only certain cases. and will not allow government or third parties dictate how I treat my patients. Call for more details than i can provide here: 949 646 9098 There is NO OBAMACARE HERE !! and there never ever will be !!!

I am a native of California----- except for the 3 years I lived in New Orleans during my residency ... COLLEGE UCLA MED SCHOOL USC RESIDENCY TULANE I have been the acting medical director of the Advanced Skin Treatment Center of Orange County for the past 28 years. My practice is quite unique and fits the true definition of a "PRIVATE PRACTICE" . WE don't accept all patients that call in for an appointment--- I only accept those patients that i know I can help and get better !! Also, i have an innovative approach to difficult cases for those patients who don't have insurance or a plan that I don't accept-- IT IS THE "CASE BASED APPROACH"== Basically you pay one fee and have unlimited access and unlimited visits for a specified period of time. This has proven very useful for those cases that i have inherited from other well meaning practitioners, but just cant seem to get their patients better !!! Trust me-- i have inherited plenty in the past 28 years.. Also please note that I am a real MEDICAL DOCTOR ( MD ) that trained at historical AMERICAN medical institutions. I am definitely NOT AN OSTEOPATHIC DOCTOR ( I dont even know what that is !!) and my practice has not , and will not ever ever employ the services of a NURSE PRACTITIONER or a PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT.. I cant believe anyone would allow a non doctor to even touch them let alone attempt a diagnosis.. THere is a reason god created medical schools and residency programs, and there is a reason they are each several years in duration. One thing I have notice in my 30 years of being a doctor-- is that there a lot of doctors out there that may have done well on their tests in school but have absolutely no judgement whatsoever ! Crying shame if you ask me. Also I urge you to go the YELP and please review the over 100 reviews of my work and my practice-- I am very proud of my 30 years as a doctor and my reviews reflect the quality of medicine that i practice... If you think that i can help you--by all means call me 949 646 9098 Sincerely JEFFREY LAUBER MD DIPLOMATE, AM BD OF DERMATOLOGY

Dr. Lauber's Experience

See how Dr. Lauber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lauber

Dr. Lauber accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lauber has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lauber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lauber to family and friends
Dr. Lauber Says:

My  hundreds of reviews from all the different  review organizations  speak for themselves. I have been providing  trustworthy medical care for over  25 years---- I know what I am doing!!

Dr. Lauber's Performance
in Fountain Valley, CA |
If you are looking for an "old school" dermatologist who is personable, knowledgeable, caring, direct, and takes care of business, Dr. Lauber is your man. He is readily available by phone and by appointment. Dr. Lauber takes the time to explain your condition and the treatment options available, which he did for both myself and my children, then action is taken--none of the "wait and see approach" or time wasted on ineffective treatment strategies. We feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Lauber.
San Clemente, CA |
Dr Lauber's experience, ability to demistify diagnosis', and funny, outgoing, and comforting demeanor are just a few reasons why I would recommend. Setting appointments are easy. He is reasonable. And he is no nonsense which translates into receiving the best care possible.
in Newport Coast, CA |
Excellent experience in every way. Highly recommend Dr Lauber.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD?
Are you Dr. Lauber?

Compare Dr. Lauber

Dr. Lauber says...

I am  a native of  California----- except for the  3 years I lived in  New Orleans during my residency ...

COLLEGE  UCLA

MED SCHOOL  USC

RESIDENCY  TULANE

I have been the acting medical  director of the Advanced Skin Treatment  Center of Orange County for the past 28 years.    My practice is  quite unique and fits the  true definition of a "PRIVATE PRACTICE" .   WE don't accept all patients that call in for an appointment---  I only accept those patients that i know I can help and get better !! Also, i have an innovative approach to difficult cases for those patients who don't have insurance or a plan that I don't accept-- IT IS THE  "CASE BASED APPROACH"==  Basically you pay one  fee and have unlimited access and unlimited visits for a specified period of time. This has proven very useful for those cases that i have inherited from other well meaning practitioners, but just cant seem to  get their patients better !!!    Trust me-- i have inherited plenty in  the past 28 years..

Also  please note that I am a real MEDICAL DOCTOR ( MD ) that  trained  at historical AMERICAN medical institutions.   I am definitely NOT AN OSTEOPATHIC DOCTOR ( I dont even know what  that is !!) and  my practice  has not , and will not ever ever employ the services of a NURSE PRACTITIONER or a PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT.. I cant believe anyone would allow a non doctor to even touch them  let alone attempt a diagnosis..  THere is a reason  god created medical schools and residency programs, and there is a reason they are  each several years in  duration. One thing I have notice in my  30    years of being a doctor--   is that there a  lot of doctors out there that may have done well  on their tests in school but have  absolutely no judgement whatsoever !   Crying shame if you ask  me.

Also I   urge you to go the YELP and please  review the over  100 reviews of my work and my practice-- I am very proud of my  30   years as a doctor and  my reviews reflect the quality of medicine that i practice...

If you think that i can help you--by all means call  me  949  646 9098

Sincerely

JEFFREY LAUBER  MD

DIPLOMATE, AM BD OF DERMATOLOGY

Dr. Lauber's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lauber says...

I am the  only  Board  Certified Dermatologist in California whose practice is specifically  devoted to HPV related skin disorders !!!

Micro-curretage  of HPV lesions

Dr. Lauber says...

Dr. Lauber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Lauber has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lauber's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Boil
  • Impetigo
  • Melanoma
  • Psoriasis
  • Rash
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles

Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital

Completed in 1986

Tulane University Med Center

Completed in 1989

University Of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)

Graduated in 1980

• Portuguese

Dr. Lauber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lauber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology