Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD is a dermatologist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California in 1985 and specializes in dermatology.Read his story

320 Superior Ave Ste 395

Newport Beach, CA 92663

• Guardian
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Lauber

Dr. Lauber's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lauber "I am a native of California----- except for the 3 years I lived in New Orleans during my residency ... COLLEGE UCLA MED SCHOOL USC RESIDENCY TULANE I have been the acting medical director of the Advanced Skin Treatment Center of Orange County for the past 28 years. My practice is quite unique and fits the true definition of a "PRIVATE PRACTICE" . WE don't accept all patients that call in for an appointment--- I only accept those patients that i know I can help and get better !! Also, i have an innovative approach to difficult cases for those patients who don't have insurance or a plan that I don't accept-- IT IS THE "CASE BASED APPROACH"== Basically you pay one fee and have unlimited access and unlimited visits for a specified period of time. This has proven very useful for those cases that i have inherited from other well meaning practitioners, but just cant seem to get their patients better !!! Trust me-- i have inherited plenty in the past 28 years.. Also please note that I am a real MEDICAL DOCTOR ( MD ) that trained at historical AMERICAN medical institutions. I am definitely NOT AN OSTEOPATHIC DOCTOR ( I dont even know what that is !!) and my practice has not , and will not ever ever employ the services of a NURSE PRACTITIONER or a PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT.. I cant believe anyone would allow a non doctor to even touch them let alone attempt a diagnosis.. THere is a reason god created medical schools and residency programs, and there is a reason they are each several years in duration. One thing I have notice in my 30 years of being a doctor-- is that there a lot of doctors out there that may have done well on their tests in school but have absolutely no judgement whatsoever ! Crying shame if you ask me. Also I urge you to go the YELP and please review the over 100 reviews of my work and my practice-- I am very proud of my 30 years as a doctor and my reviews reflect the quality of medicine that i practice... If you think that i can help you--by all means call me 949 646 9098 Sincerely JEFFREY LAUBER MD DIPLOMATE, AM BD OF DERMATOLOGY"

This content was provided by Dr. Lauber "Patients come first--- This is a highly selective practice- and patients are treated like family-- I make sure of it- because I demand the same from my physicians. This practice does not treat everyone!!!!!. We accept only certain cases. and will not allow government or third parties dictate how I treat my patients. Call for more details than i can provide here: 949 646 9098 There is NO OBAMACARE HERE !! and there never ever will be !!!"

• Dermatology

• Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Tulane University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Lauber has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Lauber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lauber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lauber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lauber

86.20689655172414%
3.4482758620689653%
10.344827586206897%

Dr. Lauber?
Dr. Lauber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD
Here are the points you need to know. He doesn't use a laser, performs a biopsy on what he removes, educated and board certified here in the USA, and he takes time to explain what, where and why thoroughly. Add to that, the fact that he actually answers the phone himself, doesn't charge you for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD?
If you are looking for an "old school" dermatologist who is personable, knowledgeable, caring, direct, and takes care of business, Dr. Lauber is your man. He is readily available by phone and by appointment. Dr. Lauber takes the time to explain your condition and the treatment options available,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD?
Dr Lauber's experience, ability to demistify diagnosis', and funny, outgoing, and comforting demeanor are just a few reasons why I would recommend. Setting appointments are easy. He is reasonable. And he is no nonsense which translates into receiving the best care possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD?
Excellent experience in every way. Highly recommend Dr Lauber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Lauber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lauber?