Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

3109 Stirling Rd Ste 100

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Learn about Dr. Lagrasso

Dr. Lagrasso's Experience

Dr. Lagrasso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Lagrasso has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Lagrasso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lagrasso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lagrasso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lagrasso to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Lagrasso's Performance
in Hialeah, FL |
Hace 27 dias me hice una Lipo con transferencia de grasa con este doctor y estoy muy feliz con mi resultado, este doctor es un artista, mi imagen cambio y la recuperacion ha sido muy buena, he tenido la atencion de el y su asistente Aura todo el tiempo y los dos son muy humanos y el tratamiento al paciente es lo mejor que puede existir. Estoy segura que tome la mejor decision escogiendolo a el como mi cirujano porque pasra mi EL ES EL MEJOR!!!!!!
in Miami, FL |
extremely professional, I had a liposuction with fat transfer 8 months ago with Dr Lagrasso .He completely changed my life .I feel amazing,he gave the best shape to my body. I was looking for a plastic surgeon,i went to different places ,when i meet him he understands me so well and answered all my questions.Absolutely will be back soon for my breast augmentation.
I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU AND YOUR STAFF FOR THE WONDERFUL JOB YOU DID FOR ME AS YOUR PATIENT. I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS! YOU ARE TRULY A GREAT PERSON. T HANKS AGAIN. Level of trust in provider's decisions ******* How well provider explains medical condition(s)******** How well provider listens and answers questions****** Spends appropriate amount of time with patients******** THERE IS NOT WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS DOCTOR HE IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!EVEN IF YOUR DON'T SPEAK SPANISH HE TRY HIS BEST
in Hialeah, FL |
EXCELLENT DOCTOR, VERY CAREFUL ABOUT HIS PATIENTS , HE LOVES WHAT HE DO AND HE DO IT WITH HIS EVERYTHING. THANK YOU!!!!! Staff friendliness and courteousness. Well provider listens and answers questions. Spends appropriate amount of time with patients. HE HAS AN EXCELLENT TEAM WORK, ALL OF HIS MEDICAL ASSISTANT ARE SUPER NICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.
in Miami, FL |
I have My breast aumentation with him, and i feel so happy about it, because i love My pretty boobies. He help me a lot and i apreciate that.He is very comprensive and súper nice.
in Miami, FL |
I never thought to have surgery until I went to see Dr LaGrasso for a bbl, he makes me feel so secure during consultation and made me take the decision and that was the best decision ever. Now I feel so happy with my body and shape. He made me a waist that I never dreamed before and my butt looks so natural anything fake, so everybody that I can advise choose Dr LaGrasso!!!
Miami, FL |
Best Doctor ever
in Miami, FL |
I had a blepharo upper six months ago and I can say that the experience was very positive. The surgery was short, clean and uncomplicated thanks to the care of Dr. Jeffrey.
in Miami, FL |
I thinks he's the best what I liked is he tells you the truth n he's not all about money
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso, MD?
Are you Dr. Lagrasso?