Dr. Jeffrey Kratky, DMD

Dr. Jeffrey Kratky, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Kratky, DMD is a dentist who practices in Chesterfield, MO. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

17300 N Outer 40 Rd Ste 103

Chesterfield, MO 63005

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Kratky

This content was provided by Dr. Kratky "At Midwest Oral Surgery the patient is treated like a "member of the family" because the entire organization puts "Care" back in healthcare."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Southern Illinois University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Henry Ford Hospital-Detroit, Mi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Kratky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kratky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kratky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kratky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kratky to family and friends
Dr. Kratky's Performance
in Vienna, MO |
At 27 years old, having my wisdom teeth pulled was my first surgery ever. I was very nervous about receiving anesthesia, but Dr. Kratky and his nurses were fantastic! They were very kind, reassuring, and accommodating through the whole thing. Not to mention I was able to have my consultation and surgery the same day with a total time of just over 1 hour. Only one visit was important to me because I live 2 hours away. I would recommend Dr. Kratky at Midwest OFMS to anyone looking for removal.
in St Charles, MO |
Dr Kratky was so incredibly friendly and personable that he gave my 14 year old son no time to be nervous about having his wisdom teeth extracted. True to his word, it was over in less than thirty minutes. I felt extremely confident that my son was in good hands. We are all so happy our dentist referred us to Dr Kratky.
in O Fallon, MO |
Going to this location was an awesome experience! Everyone was so friendly right when you walked in! They were able to make everything easy for you to understand! Dr. Kratky was amazing, he was super nice and funny and was able to make me feel super calm about getting my wisdom teeth taken out! On the day of the surgery he came in and we talked about other things rather than the surgery. When I woke up and was taken into the recovery room he was there telling me I did great and was able to give
in O Fallon, MO |
Dr. Kratky was very knowledgeable, skilled, friendly, open and up front about what he needed to do to make my tooth implant take place. The front and back office staff did their jobs very well also. When the procedure day came about it took place just as it had discussed during the consult. I would recommend Dr. Kratky to family and friends.
in Chesterfield, MO |
Dr. Kratky was very nice to me when he pulled my wisdom teeth out. I didn't want the IV at first but then he talked to me and I got the IV and was asleep in no time.
in Saint CHarles, MO |
I had put this off for 30 years (age 57) but finally had to have the top wisdom tooth extracted. Dr. Kratky was very personable- put me at great ease (where I had great anxiety). My extraction (impacted and horizontal) was quick, almost painless and healed very quickly. It healed so quickly that I forgot I had a wisdom tooth extracted and was chewing on it in 3 days (by accident). The extraction I had prior, performed by a plain ol' DDS was the most painful and slow healing experience ever.
Chicago, IL |
Had tooth extracted and then an implant put in. Was absolutely pain free, took pain killers first day of both and after that no pain or problems. Dr. Kratky was wonderful at explaining each step and very experienced. My husband had 3 implants from someone else (didn't know about Dr. Kratky then) and he had pain for days. He now needs to have another implant and said he will be going to Dr. Kratky.
in O'Fallon Mo |
Dr. Kratky is very friendly and professional. He makes you feel at ease. He and his staff took great care of my 17 year old daughter when she had her wisdom teeth removed. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kratky, DMD?
Are you Dr. Kratky?