Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Eagle Internal Medicine @ Tannenbaum 301 E Wendover Ave Ste 200, Greensboro, NC 27401 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kerr specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Greensboro, NC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kerr? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kerr's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kerr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kerr

Dr. Kerr accepts 4 insurance carriers

4 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kerr has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kerr

Dr. Kerr's Review Details
4.8 based on 59 responses
Experience with Dr. Kerr
Dr. Kerr's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (29)
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Kerr and feels that he always provides a thorough examination, explanation of treatment plan and addresses all of my quest and concerns.
Everyone was polite and the wait time was not long. Dr. Kerr answered all my questions and concerns. I was in and out within an hour.
Dr Kerr took the time to ask about any issues or questions and gave me information about a new pump. He always takes the time to address any concerns or answer questions.
Dr. Kerr was very informative about any thyroid problem I may have.
Exceeded my expectation
Very good experience. Very pleased with Dr Kerr and the rest of the staff.
Dr. Kerr is an outstanding physician, who I recommend enthusiastically.
Diabeties check up. everything went as expected, wait not bad at all, lab gal was a good shot taking blood.
Dr. Kerr works with me to figure out the best treatment, he encourages me to do better concerning my health.
Routine physical with review of glucose control and thyroid Rx. Very satisfied with exchange of information.
I always have great visits here! All of the staff are very kind and are very willing to assist any need that I have! I love coming here!
Always appreciate the kindness of all I come in contact with when I go and visit Dr. Kerr.
Under Dr. Kerr's care I have finally gotten my Type2 Diabetes under control. He is very knowledgeable in his field.
The experience at Eagle @ Tannenbaum was excellent. Time spent with medical student and Dr. Kerr also was excellent.
I love seeing Dr Kerr. He takes the time to LISTEN to me as well as to explain my medical information to me.
My experence with Dr Kerr is excellent and his staff is also great over all every thing is excellent
Dr. Kerr is the best! So kind, compassionate and knowledgable.
Excellent proactive patient care- glad Dr.Kerr is part of our community!
Very thorough and caring physician. Highly recommend him.
I have been seeing Dr. Kerr for several years and continue to be very satisfied with him, his staff, and the facility.
OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. GOOD JOB OF EXPLAINING AND VERY HELPFUL STAFF.
Super. This survey doesn't work though.
Dr. Kerr and his staff are excellent
Dr. Kerr and his staff are professional and he is always so kind and knowledgeable. Great experience whenever I go to this doctor's office.
Greensboro,NC |
Wow! Dr Kerr is awesome!!! He is a very good listener. He spent quality time during the appt and made me feel much better in regard to my concerns. In addition he offered treatment options that included detailedil pros and cons. I would definitely recommend Dr Kerr witout a doubt!!!
Good. Dr. Kerr took time to explain my options for medical treatment. I did not feel he was rushing me through my appointment.
everyone is very kind and helpful. Very professional.
Dr Kerr is very knowledgable and took the time to really listen to my concerns. I'm looking forward to my follow up visits.
Dr. Kerr and his Medical Assistant have been caring and responsive. I have great confidence in Dr. Kerr's knowledge and expertise.
in Greensboro |
I was very sick,I went to my primary care referred to dr. Kerr diagnosed with Graves disease. I met doctor kerr and he told me with a calm voice that he was going to make me feel better. Put me on the right medication and called me to check on me to see if I was okay. I cried a lot and did not understand my illness. He gave me literature, and I search the Web to educate myself. I have never been called by any doctor to check on me, and that made me feel he cared about me and hisjob. Best doctor
in Greensboro, NC |
I've been trying for DAYS to reach the office just to reschedule an appointment and can not get a person or voice mail.After following far too many prompts I am transferred to an attendant who never answers and the call is disconnected.Even worse,when I select the option for I have a severe medical condition and need to see someone NOW the same thing happens. I've been to this doctor 2 or 3 times in 3 years.Each time was a fiasco.Once the office location changed and no one bothered to tell me
Have you seen Dr. Kerr?
Are you Dr. Kerr? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kerr

• Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Retina Diseases
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

SOUTHERN IL UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Kerr has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Kerr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kerr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kerr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kerr

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kerr's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kerr

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients