Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

301 E Wendover Ave Ste 200

Greensboro, NC 27401

Learn about Dr. Kerr

See how frequently Dr. Kerr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Kerr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Kerr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kerr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kerr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kerr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kerr to family and friends
Dr. Kerr's Performance
Was a very good vist
everyone is very kind and helpful. Very professional.
As always, Dr. Jeffrey Kerr is kind, professional, understanding, and positive. It is always a pleasure to interact with such wonderful doctors, nurses, and office staff. Thank you for doing a great job and making the patient feel valued and important.
What can I say? Everyone from receptionist to nurse to doctor to scheduling went very smoothly. Thanks
Everyone,from from desk personell(check in/check out),very friendly and helpful. I always feel very important by the way,I am treated.You guys,make seeing the doctor a pleasant but professional visit.I thank you,from the bottom of my heart, Sincerely, Jack D.Campbell
Dr. Kerr ALWAYS has the time, skills, and ability to make me feel like I am cared for, respected, and he definately knows his craft!!
Everybody is so nice and professional. Dr. Kerr treats you as if you are his first and last patient of the day. He has a very good bedside manner, and he listens intently.
Dr Kerr is responsive and empathetic. The office runs efficiently, yet maintains a feeling of personal welcome.
Very good visit. Dr. Kerr listened to me and worked out a plan to try and help my situation with a follow up to see if it is working.
I liked the overall experience. I have no complaints whatsoever.
Everyone was very professional and friendly felt like all my questions were answered and I wasn’t being rushed out
The office visit went very well. Dr. Kerr answered the questions I had and he was very professional.
Very good experience. Friendly staff and great doctors.
Dr Kerr spent a lot of time with me explaining my treatment plan. He goes the extra mile to help his patients understand where they are and where they can be with today's medicine. And last of all, he's brilliant. He knows his stuff and how to communicate vital information to his patient!
Extremely thoughtful and diligent. Every question answered.Time and care took to make sure everything gone over was understood.
Very nice staff. All the people are wonderful but mrs. Andy is special. Dr kerr is excellent as well. I am very pleased with the whole visit.
Dr. Kerr always takes time and explains things thoroughly and his nurse Andi is the greatest!
Couldn't have found a better dr. love Dr. kerr very patient and takes his time with his patients.Staff are great everyone are always so kind and nice and friendly.
Everyone was kind and helpful in all I had to do.
Everything was fine, I just had to wait about 25 mins before going back.
Everything went fine. The doctor promised to let me know about availability of a new wearable glucose meter, but I have not heard about it.
Dr. Kerr takes his time with me explaining in detail,and gives me info on what I need to do to help myself. He seems to really care about his patients.
Dr. Kerr always takes time to fully explain everything and I never feel rushed. He helps me understand and manage my diabetes better. Great experience with nurses and reception too.
DR KERR IS A THOROUGH AND QUITE THE HELPFUL MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL YOU WANT ADVICE FROM. HE EXPLAINS COMPLEX SUBJECTS WITH EASE. HIS COUNSEL IS ALWAYS POSITIVE, PRACTICAL AND UNDERSTANIDABLE. JUNE 20, 2017
Dr. Kerr and staff were very nice. They made you feel comfortable and listened to what you told them. I would recommend them. Keep up the fantastic work.
Dr. Kerr is an outstanding physician. His assistant, Andie is so efficient and personable. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. We have referred family members and friends to Dr. Kerr. We trust him and feel his expertise in his field is a wonderful asset to the Greensboro area!
As always Dr. Kerr and his nurse make my visit a pleasurable experience. Dr. Kerr is very good to take time with me and ask for any questions I have.
CHECKED IN, SAW THE DOCTOR, CHECKED OUT. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH AS ALWAYS.
Dr. Kerr is an excellent physician. I know a little more about medicine than the average patient and I never feel that he is dumbing things down or glossing over serious matters. He has gone out of his way to give me all the answers to all my many questions.
Very thorough, pleasant experience as usual. Dr. Kerr discusses blood work results, why, if any, changes in meds, etc. He puts the patient at ease and has compassion (often missing with other physicians). Very pleased.
I am extremely pleased with my visit. Dr. Kerr is always very helpful and understanding of my concerns. I even had the wrong date in my planner and the staff got me worked in.
I went to Dr. Kerr for a second opinion on some health issues. He was patient and kind, not rushed. He was caring and took time to ensure my questions were answered and that I understood everything we discussed. He was very knowledgeable and eager to provide handouts for future reference to me as well. I wish he could be my PCP! We need more Dr. Kerrs in this world
I appreciate Dr. Kerr's approach and the time he dedicates to understanding and addressing my concerns. He never rushes and explains things very clearly.
It was good Dr Kerr is very thorough and has helped me get control of my diabetes. Also the staff is friendly and helpful. Overall very good visit.
Doctor Kerr listen with much patience and concern with problems I'm having . He's very knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend him to anyone .
Excellent Dr Kerr is very kind and extremely patient answers all your questions does not rush you
Dr. Kerr is very professional. He listen to what you have to say and answers all of your questions. He takes time to answer all of your concerns. My visit was very pleasant.
I was very satisfied with Dr Kerr..treatment and staff..very pleasant experience.
This was a yearly checkup for adrenal adenoma. Office staff and Dr. Kerr were very welcoming and friendly.
Dr. Kerr was very polite, patient, and explained everything in detail to me. I feel comfortable knowing that he is taking care of me!!
This was my first visit with Dr. Kerr. He was very helpful and took time with me. Because I was having low sugars during bedtime, he changed my taking insulin from bedtime to morning. This has stopped my sugar dropping at night. I don't know why I did not see him years ago, Thank you, Dr. Kerr.
Very good
It was a good experience. Annual thyroid check. All in order. We had a chance to talk and socialize for awhile so that was pleasant. Great Doctor.
Very good, informative, the kind of visit that you hope for from your provider.
Took time to listen and has a Great bedside manner
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr is an excellent physician: professional, knowledgeable, and patient. So lucky to have him as an endocrinologist. He's absolutely the very best!
I get the best Care from Dr Kerr and the nurse. Thanks for the great year.
Dr.Kerr is a very good doxtor. He takes his time and listen to you. He is easy to talk to.
Great! Just waiting to get my new pump!
it went as expected
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD?
Are you Dr. Kerr?