Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male | 42 years old

83 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Kerr specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Greensboro, NC. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Kerr? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kerr's Experience

See how Dr. Kerr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kerr

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kerr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kerr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kerr to family and friends
Dr. Kerr's Performance
DR JEFFREY KERR IS GREAT!! HE EXUDES THE QUALITIES THAT MAKE U FEEL COMFORT ABLE IN ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT YR MEDICAL ISSUES. HE IS THE 'CAT's PAJAMAS'.!...SIMPLY PUT!...JAMES MALLARD
Dr. Kerr is very professional. He listen to what you have to say and answers all of your questions. He takes time to answer all of your concerns. My visit was very pleasant.
Very pleased with Dr. Kerr as well as support staff. Very kindly worked with me when I was late for my appointment.
I was very satisfied with Dr Kerr..treatment and staff..very pleasant experience.
This was a yearly checkup for adrenal adenoma. Office staff and Dr. Kerr were very welcoming and friendly.
Dr. Kerr was very polite, patient, and explained everything in detail to me. I feel comfortable knowing that he is taking care of me!!
This was my first visit with Dr. Kerr. He was very helpful and took time with me. Because I was having low sugars during bedtime, he changed my taking insulin from bedtime to morning. This has stopped my sugar dropping at night. I don't know why I did not see him years ago, Thank you, Dr. Kerr.
Very good
It was a good experience. Annual thyroid check. All in order. We had a chance to talk and socialize for awhile so that was pleasant. Great Doctor.
Very good, informative, the kind of visit that you hope for from your provider.
Took time to listen and has a Great bedside manner
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr is an excellent physician: professional, knowledgeable, and patient. So lucky to have him as an endocrinologist. He's absolutely the very best!
I get the best Care from Dr Kerr and the nurse. Thanks for the great year.
Dr.Kerr is a very good doxtor. He takes his time and listen to you. He is easy to talk to.
Great! Just waiting to get my new pump!
it went as expected
Dr J Kerr is very professional and detailed when it comes to my health. He explains the information so I understand any conditions, test results and medications so I understand. He never rushes his appointments. I am happy he is my physician.
I enjoy Dr.Kerr, very understanding and willing to change for improvement on my part...Thanks
Dr. Kerr provided a detailed and thorough review of my medical history and assisted me in receiving a prescription to improve my medical situation. I really appreciate his professionalism.
The office is clean. All of the staff is nice. I was seen in a timely manner. Dr. Kerr is professional. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. :)
3 month visit for diabetes. Dr Kerr was very thorough.
All employees very helpful and friendly. All on time, doctor very friendly, professional and caring. Thank you
Visit was good.
Dr Kerr is thorough. Dr Kerr communicates effectively. He listens well and is not hurried to conclude the appointment.
Very pleased with Dr. Kerr. Very personable and takes the time to listen to me.
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Kerr and feels that he always provides a thorough examination, explanation of treatment plan and addresses all of my quest and concerns.
Everyone was polite and the wait time was not long. Dr. Kerr answered all my questions and concerns. I was in and out within an hour.
Dr Kerr took the time to ask about any issues or questions and gave me information about a new pump. He always takes the time to address any concerns or answer questions.
Dr. Kerr was very informative about any thyroid problem I may have.
Exceeded my expectation
Very good experience. Very pleased with Dr Kerr and the rest of the staff.
Dr. Kerr is an outstanding physician, who I recommend enthusiastically.
Diabeties check up. everything went as expected, wait not bad at all, lab gal was a good shot taking blood.
Dr. Kerr works with me to figure out the best treatment, he encourages me to do better concerning my health.
Routine physical with review of glucose control and thyroid Rx. Very satisfied with exchange of information.
I always have great visits here! All of the staff are very kind and are very willing to assist any need that I have! I love coming here!
Always appreciate the kindness of all I come in contact with when I go and visit Dr. Kerr.
Under Dr. Kerr's care I have finally gotten my Type2 Diabetes under control. He is very knowledgeable in his field.
The experience at Eagle @ Tannenbaum was excellent. Time spent with medical student and Dr. Kerr also was excellent.
I love seeing Dr Kerr. He takes the time to LISTEN to me as well as to explain my medical information to me.
Dr. Kerr is the best! So kind, compassionate and knowledgable.
Excellent proactive patient care- glad Dr.Kerr is part of our community!
Very thorough and caring physician. Highly recommend him.
I have been seeing Dr. Kerr for several years and continue to be very satisfied with him, his staff, and the facility.
OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. GOOD JOB OF EXPLAINING AND VERY HELPFUL STAFF.
Super. This survey doesn't work though.
Dr. Kerr and his staff are excellent
Dr. Kerr and his staff are professional and he is always so kind and knowledgeable. Great experience whenever I go to this doctor's office.
Greensboro,NC |
Wow! Dr Kerr is awesome!!! He is a very good listener. He spent quality time during the appt and made me feel much better in regard to my concerns. In addition he offered treatment options that included detailedil pros and cons. I would definitely recommend Dr Kerr witout a doubt!!!
Good. Dr. Kerr took time to explain my options for medical treatment. I did not feel he was rushing me through my appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD?
Are you Dr. Kerr?

Compare Dr. Kerr

Dr. Kerr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Kerr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kerr's Board Certifications

• Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

SOUTHERN IL UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Kerr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kerr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism