Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Kerr is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Eagle Internal Medicine @ Tannenbaum

301 E Wendover Ave Ste 200

Greensboro, NC 27401

Learn about Dr. Kerr

Dr. Kerr's Experience

Dr. Kerr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Retina Diseases
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• SOUTHERN IL UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Kerr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kerr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kerr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kerr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kerr to family and friends
Dr. Kerr's Performance
Dr. Kerr always takes time and explains things thoroughly and his nurse Andi is the greatest!
Couldn't have found a better dr. love Dr. kerr very patient and takes his time with his patients.Staff are great everyone are always so kind and nice and friendly.
Everyone was kind and helpful in all I had to do.
Everything was fine, I just had to wait about 25 mins before going back.
Everything went fine. The doctor promised to let me know about availability of a new wearable glucose meter, but I have not heard about it.
Dr. Kerr takes his time with me explaining in detail,and gives me info on what I need to do to help myself. He seems to really care about his patients.
Dr. Kerr always takes time to fully explain everything and I never feel rushed. He helps me understand and manage my diabetes better. Great experience with nurses and reception too.
DR KERR IS A THOROUGH AND QUITE THE HELPFUL MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL YOU WANT ADVICE FROM. HE EXPLAINS COMPLEX SUBJECTS WITH EASE. HIS COUNSEL IS ALWAYS POSITIVE, PRACTICAL AND UNDERSTANIDABLE. JUNE 20, 2017
Dr. Kerr and staff were very nice. They made you feel comfortable and listened to what you told them. I would recommend them. Keep up the fantastic work.
Dr. Kerr is an outstanding physician. His assistant, Andie is so efficient and personable. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. We have referred family members and friends to Dr. Kerr. We trust him and feel his expertise in his field is a wonderful asset to the Greensboro area!
As always Dr. Kerr and his nurse make my visit a pleasurable experience. Dr. Kerr is very good to take time with me and ask for any questions I have.
CHECKED IN, SAW THE DOCTOR, CHECKED OUT. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH AS ALWAYS.
Dr. Kerr is an excellent physician. I know a little more about medicine than the average patient and I never feel that he is dumbing things down or glossing over serious matters. He has gone out of his way to give me all the answers to all my many questions.
Very thorough, pleasant experience as usual. Dr. Kerr discusses blood work results, why, if any, changes in meds, etc. He puts the patient at ease and has compassion (often missing with other physicians). Very pleased.
I am extremely pleased with my visit. Dr. Kerr is always very helpful and understanding of my concerns. I even had the wrong date in my planner and the staff got me worked in.
I went to Dr. Kerr for a second opinion on some health issues. He was patient and kind, not rushed. He was caring and took time to ensure my questions were answered and that I understood everything we discussed. He was very knowledgeable and eager to provide handouts for future reference to me as well. I wish he could be my PCP! We need more Dr. Kerrs in this world
I appreciate Dr. Kerr's approach and the time he dedicates to understanding and addressing my concerns. He never rushes and explains things very clearly.
Dr. Kerr has a great bedside manner, and he has me convinced that he cares about me.
It was good Dr Kerr is very thorough and has helped me get control of my diabetes. Also the staff is friendly and helpful. Overall very good visit.
It was very good as usual. My A1C is dropping and we are getting my BG under control. Dr. Kerr does a very good job. Regards
Doctor Kerr listen with much patience and concern with problems I'm having . He's very knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend him to anyone .
Excellent Dr Kerr is very kind and extremely patient answers all your questions does not rush you
Dr. Kerr is very professional. He listen to what you have to say and answers all of your questions. He takes time to answer all of your concerns. My visit was very pleasant.
I was very satisfied with Dr Kerr..treatment and staff..very pleasant experience.
This was a yearly checkup for adrenal adenoma. Office staff and Dr. Kerr were very welcoming and friendly.
Dr. Kerr was very polite, patient, and explained everything in detail to me. I feel comfortable knowing that he is taking care of me!!
This was my first visit with Dr. Kerr. He was very helpful and took time with me. Because I was having low sugars during bedtime, he changed my taking insulin from bedtime to morning. This has stopped my sugar dropping at night. I don't know why I did not see him years ago, Thank you, Dr. Kerr.
Very good
It was a good experience. Annual thyroid check. All in order. We had a chance to talk and socialize for awhile so that was pleasant. Great Doctor.
Very good, informative, the kind of visit that you hope for from your provider.
Took time to listen and has a Great bedside manner
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr is an excellent physician: professional, knowledgeable, and patient. So lucky to have him as an endocrinologist. He's absolutely the very best!
I get the best Care from Dr Kerr and the nurse. Thanks for the great year.
Dr.Kerr is a very good doxtor. He takes his time and listen to you. He is easy to talk to.
Great! Just waiting to get my new pump!
it went as expected
Dr J Kerr is very professional and detailed when it comes to my health. He explains the information so I understand any conditions, test results and medications so I understand. He never rushes his appointments. I am happy he is my physician.
I enjoy Dr.Kerr, very understanding and willing to change for improvement on my part...Thanks
Dr. Kerr provided a detailed and thorough review of my medical history and assisted me in receiving a prescription to improve my medical situation. I really appreciate his professionalism.
The office is clean. All of the staff is nice. I was seen in a timely manner. Dr. Kerr is professional. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. :)
3 month visit for diabetes. Dr Kerr was very thorough.
All employees very helpful and friendly. All on time, doctor very friendly, professional and caring. Thank you
Visit was good.
Dr Kerr is thorough. Dr Kerr communicates effectively. He listens well and is not hurried to conclude the appointment.
Very pleased with Dr. Kerr. Very personable and takes the time to listen to me.
Everyone was polite and the wait time was not long. Dr. Kerr answered all my questions and concerns. I was in and out within an hour.
Dr Kerr took the time to ask about any issues or questions and gave me information about a new pump. He always takes the time to address any concerns or answer questions.
Dr. Kerr was very informative about any thyroid problem I may have.
Exceeded my expectation
Very good experience. Very pleased with Dr Kerr and the rest of the staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD?
Are you Dr. Kerr?