Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Keenan is affiliated with Turkey Creek Medical Center, Parkwest Medical Center and University of Tennessee Medical Center.

11126 Kingston Pike Ste 101

Knoxville, TN 37934

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Keenan

Dr. Keenan's Experience

Dr. Keenan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Female Infertility
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Tuboplasty Reversal
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Bucknell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Vanderbilt University Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Hutzel Hospital Wayne State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Keenan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keenan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keenan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keenan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keenan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Keenan Says:

I'm very privileged to receive such high ratings from patients.We strive to satisfy ALL patients completely.But, we understand that it is not possible to reconcile certain ethical differences.Some of the less favorable comments are because we do not discard human embryos, treat single women for infertility, or operate on eveyone who requests it. We still wish those persons peace and fulfillment.

Dr. Keenan's Performance
Clinton, TN |
Such a wonderful doctor. Extremely caring, knowledgeable, and patient. I hated having to switch to my regular obgyn after our embryo adoption.
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Keenan and his staff are amazing! This is the second time I have been his patient and both times we were successful. I have referred several friends to him because they do a great job.
in Knoxville, TN |
Absolutely love Dr. Keenan and his staff!! Very professional and caring when I became pregnant I was sad to leave them, they are such a great group of people. I would highly recommend this group to anyone.
in Lenoir City, TN |
Dr. Keenan and Staff were wonderful to work with! We are now expecting our first, sweet baby in December. We feel so thankful for the thorough work up and treatments we received. Thanks again.
in Clinton, TN |
I was so pleased with the staff and all of the interactions I had with their office. I also was successful in conceiving within 7 months following my tubal reversal procedure!
in Harrogate, TN |
I received a referral to Dr. Keenan when I was diagnosed with a large fibroid tumor. His professional manner and certainty put me at ease. During surgery, he discovered that I had extensive endometriosis, but he was able to remove it all. He was able to assess that due to the likelihood of recurrence of endometriosis, I should not delay if I wanted to have children. I took his advice, and 2.5 years later, I am about to give birth to my second child, thanks to his surgical skills and advice.
in Kingston, TN |
I would highly recommend this group to anyone! After 6 years of trying for a baby, 3 months after starting with them, we are expecting our second baby! They are all so friendly, understanding and very knowledgable! They are very concerned with your health and will answer any questions you may have! I really can't say enough. I have visited two other fertility specialist and this group is my favorite! IF we ever decide to try again, we will be back!
Thank you for providing feedback. We love what we do and we are happy when you are happy!
in Somerset, KY |
Dr. Keenan and his staff were excellent! They are all friendly and provide top notch patient service. I would highly recommend Dr. Keenan.
Thank you for your feedback!
in Science hill Ky |
Absolutely loved dr Keenan and all his staff they were so nice and always had our best interest at heart. Without them and answered prayers We wouldn't be expecting our first baby this February. We just went to our last appointment there and as much as I won't miss the drive I will miss dr Keenan and all his staff. Thank you so much!
Thank you! We miss our patients when they 'graduate'. Come and visit with the baby!
in Knoxville, TN |
It took us 1 year and 5 months to get to the point when our dream came true. We started from really simple procedures, and had to finish up with three IVF cycles. The whole journey was pretty stressful, but Dr. Keenan, Dr. Sommerfelt (embryologist), and the whole Team were very professional, supportive, helpful, and patient. We are very thankful to Dr. Keenan and to his staff for our little miracle, and we would definitely recommend this Doctor to our friends.
Thank you. It means so much that we were part of your journey!
in DeKalb IL |
We had challenges getting pregnant. He detected uterin polyps right away and recommended surgery. We now have twins
Thank you for your feedback!
in Knoxville, TN |
My daughter has a medical condition and required a visit to a GYN and I cold not find anyone that would take her because of her age. Finally I found Dr Kennan and he agreed to see her. He is such a blessing and so is his staff. I as nervous for her he first visit but the calmed me down because of the caring nature of his staff. They sat down and answered all of my questions and explained everything in detail so we could figure out the best action plan that would be right for her and her needs.
Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad we were able to help.
Definitely would recommend
in Loudon, TN |
Dr. Keenan and his entire Staff at the SCFRS are in one Single Word: Incredible. They are Professional, Intelligent-Experts with a Kind Bed-Side-Manner. Dr. Keenan's attention to detail, years of experience and knowledge are an amazing asset to anyone who bravely enters into the realm of Infertility Treatment. I highly recommend this Wonderful Team, and I am inspired by their belief in God's work on our human bodies. ICSI IVF was our Route and we are Proudly Pregnant expecting in October.
Lancing, TN |
Dr. Keenan and staff are absolutely wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend this office.
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Keenan is sweet, but his staff is beyond rude.
We're sorry your experience wasn't five-star all the way around. We appreciate your feedback and use your comments as training material. Please feel free to call our office manager if you would like to provide specifics. Thank you.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?

Visit Dr. Keenan

Evening
Dr. Keenan accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
    Blue Network E
    Network S
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

1924 Alcoa Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37920

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)