Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Keenan

Southeastern Center Fertility

11126 Kingston Pike Ste 101 Knoxville, TN 37934

Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1983 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, gynecologic surgery, and more.

Dr. Keenan accepts

Dr. Keenan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Blue Network E
Network S

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Keenan treats your condition or procedure

• Laser Ablation
  • Male Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Polyp
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

We subscribe to both Hippocratic and Christian principles of healthcare, always putting the patients' best interests at the forefront of our diagnostic and treatment recommendations.  We believe that excellent patient care is primary, and that such care will lead to a successful and stable medical practice.  Our history  and patient reviews have always reflected this philosophy.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Keenan?
Dr. Keenan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD
Dr Keenan and staff were awesome I had IVF 16 years ago and the first try was a success had twins boy and a girl I would recommend him ?? percent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Dr. Keenan and his staff are wonderful! They have helped me get pregnant twice now! I have referred several of my firends there who have also gotten pregnant with his help ! They are always helpful and friendly and great to work with! I definitely recommend Dr. Keenan and his team :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
My wife, and I found Dr Keenan, his nurse Mari, Autumn, and the rest of the staff to be great people to work with. They were all kind, helpful, and professional. We would highly recommend them to anyone having difficulty with pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Dr. Keenan and his staff are the most caring and compassionate group of people that I have ever been treated by. They are professional, yet make you feel like you are part of their family. This is a great place to go to for care. I have recommended many of my friends and family members to Dr. Keenan. Thanks to him, our family continues to grow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Keenan to anyone going through infertility. He is kind, understanding and very efficient. Within a year of my first visit with him i was pregnant with my twins! He does take the time to listen to your concerns and offers spiritual comfort as well. He was also very friendly and I believe really cares for his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Keenan and his NP Autumn for 4 years now. Both have always been so wonderful and the staff has made our experience even better. Everyone is so helpful and informative of every situation. When i have called and left messages, I always got a call back. If it was an urgent matter the were very good to call right back with all the answers I needed. My husband and I are always excited about our next appointment. I will always recommend Dr. Keenan and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
My daughter recently went to Dr. Keenan with a tubal pregnancy. She was devastated to hear the news, but the kindness that was shown to her by Dr. Keenan and his nurses was overwhelming. I wanted to say thank you for being there for my daughter when she needed you the most.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about every member of this staff. I have been with this office through 2 pregnancies. I have worked the closest with the nurse practitioner, Autumn, but Dr. Keenan always speaks to me with a smile on his face and with such encouraging words when I see him as I leave the office each time. I would recommend Dr. Keenan to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Dr. Keenan and his staff (especially Lynda) are great to work with. Dr. Keenan explained everything along the way, and Lynda was great at responding to my concerns quickly. I'm finally pregnant, and this would not have happened without Dr. Keenan. We chose Dr. Keenan specifically because of his views on respecting life in the IVF process. His office showed professional and personal care towards my family: those here now and those to come in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Dr Keenan and his staff are wonderful. I saw him for nearly a year and although I couldn’t have been happier to finally become pregnant, I was sad to leave the excellent care of SEFC. He also performed ovarian surgery on me and it couldn’t have gone more smoothly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Dr. Keenan is very professional and polite. His staff, however, I have found to be very rude, abrasive, and do not return phone calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
I looked up reviews on doctor after doctor before deciding on Dr. Keenan. I was so scared and overwhelmed after finding what all I would have to do. Dr. Keenan and his staff are remarkably especially Lynda. She eased my mind so much and any and every questioned I had. I have no regrets at all about choosing his practice. And don't think just bc you have minimal embryos that it will decrease your chances I only had 2 and still achieved a pregnancy. I hated having to leave to go back to my obgyn
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Such a wonderful doctor. Extremely caring, knowledgeable, and patient. I hated having to switch to my regular obgyn after our embryo adoption.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Dr. Keenan and his staff are amazing! This is the second time I have been his patient and both times we were successful. I have referred several friends to him because they do a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Absolutely love Dr. Keenan and his staff!! Very professional and caring when I became pregnant I was sad to leave them, they are such a great group of people. I would highly recommend this group to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Dr. Keenan and Staff were wonderful to work with! We are now expecting our first, sweet baby in December. We feel so thankful for the thorough work up and treatments we received. Thanks again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
I was so pleased with the staff and all of the interactions I had with their office. I also was successful in conceiving within 7 months following my tubal reversal procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
I received a referral to Dr. Keenan when I was diagnosed with a large fibroid tumor. His professional manner and certainty put me at ease. During surgery, he discovered that I had extensive endometriosis, but he was able to remove it all. He was able to assess that due to the likelihood of recurrence of endometriosis, I should not delay if I wanted to have children. I took his advice, and 2.5 years later, I am about to give birth to my second child, thanks to his surgical skills and advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
I would highly recommend this group to anyone! After 6 years of trying for a baby, 3 months after starting with them, we are expecting our second baby! They are all so friendly, understanding and very knowledgable! They are very concerned with your health and will answer any questions you may have! I really can't say enough. I have visited two other fertility specialist and this group is my favorite! IF we ever decide to try again, we will be back!
Thank you for providing feedback. We love what...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Keenan, MD?
Dr. Keenan and his staff were excellent! They are all friendly and provide top notch patient service. I would highly recommend Dr. Keenan.
Thank you for your feedback!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Keenan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Keenan treats patients.