Dr. Jeffrey Karp, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Karp, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Karp, MD is a neurology specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1975 and specializes in neurology.

3251 N McMullen Booth Rd Ste 302

Clearwater, FL 33761

Learn about Dr. Karp

See how frequently Dr. Karp performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

Dr. Karp's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Karp "We provide a professional and calming environment to address all patients concerns and needs. Our appoints run on time with less than 20 minutes waiting time. Our staff will work hard to ensure that testing is scheduled quickly and authorized appropriately. All test results are called to patients the day they are received, whether normal or abnormal. Dr. Karp reviews all test results and answers all patient questions within 24 hrs. We address all of a patient's neurological concerns and take the time necessary to do so. All reports are sent to the primary care physician promptly."

• Neurology

• AMA certificate of excellency, 2005
  • Fellow American Academy of Neurology, 1992
  • AOA - Medical Honor Society, 1975 - pre
  • Director of Muscular Dystrophy Association, 1992

Dr. Karp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Karp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karp's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karp to family and friends

Dr. Karp's Performance

Dr. Karp Says:
"

These are only a few surveys. Only patients upset with having to pay their co-pays or not getting the narcotics they asked for have sent these in. There are many, many patients that I have seen over the years, including several from my first year in practice - 1980. Many patients refer us to family and friends. Our staff is always kind and helpful. We always go the extra mile.

"

I love Dr. Karl and received great care from him. I am looking to go back. Good doctors get booked up fast.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Sad and disappointing experience. When I called to reschedule an appointment., I was told I could not reschedule or be seen because I did not call them to cancel my appointment. When I let them know my father had passed away on the day of my appointment. She then said that they had to speak to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The first time I met him, he had a syringe in his pocket, the same way most people would carry a pen. When I stated that I was opposed to injections he became condescending and dismissive. I was referred back to him for nerve studies (NCVs), his staff humiliated me. My copay had gone up a week...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
Dr. Karp was condescending and rude to my elderly mother who suffers with dementia, he had no bedside manner. He should not be working with the elderly. Worst Doctor I've even been to. I am not saying he doesn't have the skills or knowledge base, but he is inappropriate and unkind. Poor listening...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
A friend had an appt sched with the Dr and was sitting at her father's bedside as he passed so unfortunately she did not call to cancel the appt. When she called to resched she was told she could not as she did not cancel prev appt. She explained the situation and was told they would discuss it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option3