Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD

Pediatrics ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Kaplan

Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Santa Maria, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 1999 and specializes in pediatrics, pediatric emergency medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kaplan accepts

Dr. Kaplan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Kaplan treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Diseases
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

I strive to provide my patients with the best medical care possible.

• Pediatrics

2.5

Dr. Kaplan?
Dr. Kaplan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD
I never go out of my way to leave negative reviews but I feel as a mother I would like to know if a pediatrician behaved this badly to spare my children from the experience. Dr. Kaplan was rude and agree with other reviewers that he obviously does not like children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?
My granddaughter is on Medi-Cal & he was assigned to her. He never interacted with her EVER & when we asked questions, would cut us off & act annoyed. VERY IMPATIENT!!!! My daughter is looking for another pediatrician who actually CARES about children!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?
I really like dr. Kaplan. He and hia assistant listen well, and are very straight forward and they don't sugar coat which is nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?
I saw the negative reviews on Dr Kaplan but thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and try. Do not take your children here. He clearly has no interest or passion for kids. He has horrible bedside manner. Extremely condescending and belittling. I am in shock of how horrible our visit was. Mentioned some of my concerns to receptionist and that I probably wouldn't come back and she was basically like ok that's fine. Wow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?
Do NOT take your children here. How does a pediatrician not like kids? My 2 year old was crying because he was scared and Dr. Kaplan was visibly pissed- huffing, rolling his eyes- and told me he can't finish the checkup if my baby continued crying that way. Most kids cry at the doctor's office- especially toddlers. If he can't handle the crying, he shouldn't have chosen this career. Oh and his office phone doesn't work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?
Dr. Kaplan did not have many patients when we arrived and no one was at the front desk. Soon a nice lady came to help us and we were brought to a room to see the Dr. He introduced himself and was very professional. Dr. Kaplan is very reserved and not big on social conversation but the important part was that he knows what he is doing and was very attentive to our baby. We are very pleased with Dr. Kaplan as a medical Dr. He was very thorough in examining our baby and answered all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?
He is always very rude with no compassion for infants, or anyone. I would never recommend him to anyone. There was never a wait time because no one was ever there. I would give no stars at all for all questions about him. Staff however are friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?
Told me he would not receive my daughter ny longer due to my decision to not vaccinate her during her first year. Was very rude when he found out about my desicion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?
Dr Kaplan was always not very welcoming to our family and daughter however the day I decided to go to another doctor was the day he gave my daughter a flu shot when he was told multiple times that we were not giving him permission to give it to her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kaplan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kaplan treats patients.

Compare Providers