Dr. Jeffrey D. Kamlet, MD

Dr. Jeffrey D. Kamlet, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 62 years old

26 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

One on one face to face with my patients. When looking at a treatment I always ask myself, if i was the patient would i take the treatment the Dr. is recommending. Without blowing my own horn, I'm above average diagnostician. My children when they where young calls me 'the real Dr House'. Here in Miami , many doc's charge for a VIP track. I think that is terrible. all my patients are VIP's and all treated with respect dignity and like family. it's called ethics. My staff is wonderful and always go the extra mile to get what our patients need in an environment where insurance companies make it difficult to get anything done. My practice would be the world best reality TV show. Here movie stars and millionaires site in waiting room with medicaid patients and the indigent. We are in the stay healthy business.Read more

Dr. Kamlet's Experience

See how Dr. Kamlet's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kamlet

Dr. Kamlet accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 14 hospitals where Dr. Kamlet has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kamlet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kamlet to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kamlet's Performance
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr Jeffrey Kamlet was recommended to me by a friend. I find him as a competent, friendly and caring doctor. Maybe it took me 40 minutes to wait in a line, but when it was my turn he took time to understand the condition of my health, what complain do I have. As I am a new patient dr. Kamlet asked many questions, but also was listening and replied on the questions I had. When I emailed on weekend he responded asap. I am satisfied with the service and highly recommend this doctor.
in Miami, Fl |
I had been seeing a different Dr and had been complaining about many things that were not right with me. Blood work had been done and I was told he does not treat symptoms but he treated from bloodwork and he did not find anything. Dr. Kamlet asked me to send him this same bloodwork. I did and within a few hours He called me, told me what was wrong and said if I was not treated by a good Rheumatologist, I would have dementia And be on dialysis within 5 years. Dr Kamlet saved my life. Thank u!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Kamlet is an incredible doctor and runs an incredibly professional practice. I have been a patient of Dr. Kamlet for several years and he has always taken great care of me, he has helps to prevent what could have been serious health issues and has cured many of my minor ones. He is truly a great Doctor and I highly recommend him!
in Miami Beach, FL |
Greed driven Incompetent staff Long wait times Scary waiting room
in Napa, CA |
Dr. Kamlet has a level of compassion and understanding unmatched by any other in this R.N.s vast experience. I have had many opportunities to speak with people who Dr. Kamlet directly and unfailingly helped above and beyond anything I have ever heard of in all my 30 years as a nurse.
Miami, FL |
Best Doctor ever....he's looked after me for 25years..... There is nobody better...
in Sunny isles beach , Fl |
Needed help with someone close . I Use Dr Kamlet as an expert in my legal cases . Turned to him and he responded and helped immediately . Responsive , thorough , and extremely knowledgeable . Helped immensely ....
in miami fl |
caring and considerate and all around good medical knowledge
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Kamlet is extremely knowledgeable in internal and addiction medicine. He can be trusted to be on the cutting edge of treatment and well informed about advancements in his field. He's someone who is wise and experienced. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.
Dr Kamlet is a true professional he was helped to get my pain under control without massive amounts of medication. He was a good advisor, whenever another level of care was needed he and his staff made it happen. Had a good rapport with him, he was understanding and honest and today my quality of life has improved as a result.
Newark, NJ |
Dr.Kamlet is an amazing individual, he is very caring & understanding..and the staff is very professional & very helpful!! Thank you Dr.Kamlet & staff for all you do :)
in Miami, Fla. |
Dr. Kamlet is an extremely consummate professional physician. Very knowledgeable on any subject, I would highly recommend
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D. Kamlet, MD?
Are you Dr. Kamlet?

Compare Dr. Kamlet

Dr. Kamlet's Care Philosophy

One on one face to face with my patients.

When looking at a treatment I always ask myself, if i was the patient would i take the treatment the Dr. is  recommending.

it's called ethics.

My practice would be the world best reality TV show. Here movie stars and  millionaires site in waiting room with medicaid patients and the indigent.

We are in the stay healthy business.

Dr. Kamlet says...

All general medical conditions. all addictions including opioid dependency treatment. prescription pain management under insurance ( the only one). medical cannabis. Weight loss and hormonal replacement therapy such as testosterone for men and woman , HCG for rapid weight loss and HGH for anti-aging.

Dr. Kamlet says...

We do minor surgical procedures, labs ,treat acute conditions from pain, cuts , sprains and strains...

If you need it, we can do it.

Dr. Kamlet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kamlet has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kamlet's Board Certifications

• Addiction
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol

Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

Brookdale Hopsital Medical Center
    Booth Memorial Medical Center
    Mount Sinai Medical Center

Dr. Kamlet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kamlet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Breath Testing
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)