Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Miami Beach, FL and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in pain medicine, age management medicine, and more.

300 W 41st St Ste 200

Miami Beach, FL 33140

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kamlet

See how frequently Dr. Kamlet performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Migraine
Herniated Disc

Dr. Kamlet's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kamlet "One on one face to face with my patients.

When looking at a treatment I always ask myself, if i was the patient would i take the treatment the Dr. is  recommending.

Without blowing my own horn, I'm above average diagnostician. My children when they where young calls me 'the real Dr House'.

Here in Miami , many doc's charge for a VIP track. I think that is terrible. all my patients are VIP's and all treated with respect dignity and like family.

it's called ethics.

My staff is wonderful and always go the extra mile to get what our patients need in an environment where insurance companies make it difficult to get anything done.

My practice would be the world best reality TV show. Here movie stars and  millionaires site in waiting room with medicaid patients and the indigent.

We are in the stay healthy business."

• Pain Medicine

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Breath Testing
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Booth Memorial Medical Center
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kamlet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kamlet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kamlet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kamlet's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kamlet to family and friends

Dr. Kamlet's Performance

Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet is one of the most amazing and caring doctors I have come across in my lifetime. His support staff are professional and dedicated. He save my life in more ways than one. I am currently pain-free and not only did I did not give up on him but he never give up on me. I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Rude and fails to keep appts because of his very own psychology.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr Jeffrey Kamlet was recommended to me by a friend. I find him as a competent, friendly and caring doctor. Maybe it took me 40 minutes to wait in a line, but when it was my turn he took time to understand the condition of my health, what complain do I have. As I am a new patient dr. Kamlet asked...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I had been seeing a different Dr and had been complaining about many things that were not right with me. Blood work had been done and I was told he does not treat symptoms but he treated from bloodwork and he did not find anything. Dr. Kamlet asked me to send him this same bloodwork. I did and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Kamlet is an incredible doctor and runs an incredibly professional practice. I have been a patient of Dr. Kamlet for several years and he has always taken great care of me, he has helps to prevent what could have been serious health issues and has cured many of my minor ones. He is truly a...more
Are you Dr. Kamlet?