Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Joseph, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Joseph, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Lafayette, LA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Lafayette General Surgical Hospital and Lafayette General Medical Center.

Acadian Ear, Nose, Throat & Facial Plastic Surgery Center

1000 W Pinhook Rd Ste 201A

Dr. Jeffrey Joseph, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Planvista
  • PPO Plus
  • Sterling Life Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Joseph

There is no better specialty where art and science merge than Ear, Nose & Throat and Facial Plastic Surgery. I learned early in my Facial Plastics fellowship training, that in order to obtain the best results, playing close attention to detail is of utmost importance. This pertains to all aspects of my practice, in both ENT and Facial Plastic surgery. My recommendations are based on what the patient tells me, what I see and what my greater than 20 years of experience has taught me.

Dr. Joseph's Experience

Dr. Joseph's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Deafness
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Irregularities
  • Facial Lesions
  • Facial Trauma
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wrinkles

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• University Of New Orleans
  • Ochsner Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Ga Head Neck Facplsurg
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Joseph has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Joseph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joseph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Joseph's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joseph to family and friends
Dr. Joseph's Performance
in lafayette, LA |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Joseph. Surgery went very well and recovery was quick and pain free. I would definitely recommend him if anyone was looking into having a rhinoplasty/septoplasty.
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Jeffrey Joseph has been my family's ENT for the past 8 years, and we have been very pleased with his staff and facilities at Acadian ENT. The waiting time has never been over 5-15 minutes even when they have a packed house. He has a wonderful bedside manner with my eight year old son, who has a bit of doctor's anxiety, and after the few outpatient surgeries and numerous doctors' visits with Dr. Joseph, my son leaves his office with a huge smile on his face. I highly recommend him. - Beth R.
in Lake Charles. LA |
My experience with Dr Joseph and his staff was definitely 5 star!! I was given excellanebt care beginning with my consult to surgery and continuing with after care. I would definitely recommend Dr Josepeph to my friends and family l!!
in lafayette, la |
Dr. Joseph is truly one of the all around best doctors I have been to. He performed septoplasty/ rhinoplasty/ reconstructive nostril... something. I visited a few ENT/ plastic surgeons before striking gold with Dr. Joseph. From the very first visit I felt immediately comfortable. It took me a year to decide to go forward with it. During that year I visited him a couple of time asking the same questions- he was SO patient and never pressured me. He is a true artist.
in Lafayette, LA |
Wow! Dr. Joseph and his team were beyond Amazing! I will be forever grateful! Incredible staff! The care and compassion not to mention the spectacular surgery that was received from Dr. Joseph and his team has impressed me and I highly recommend Dr. Joseph for any of your surgical needs!
Erath, LA |
Dr. Joseph performed rhinoplasty on our daughter. He did an amazing job. The results were exactly like the pictures he showed us in our consultation. Her pain was minimal and her recovery has been much easier than we anticipated. We are extremely happy with her results. He and his staff have been great throughout this whole process. He has always been very kind and compassionate with her.
in Lafayette, LA |
Was recommended to go to Dr Joseph from a family member. So glad I did. He did sinus surgery, rhinoplasty, chin implant and lower Blepharoplasty and laser treatment. Post surgery I had little to no bruising and very little discomfort. I couldn't be more happy with the surgery and results. Truly amazing.
in lafayette, la |
I selected Dr. Jeffery Joseph for my cosmetic procedure because I Had heard he was a highly skilled plastic surgeon and I was not disappointed. I can’t say enough about how kind, personable, and professional he and his staff are. He’s meticulous in seeing his patient afterwards to make sure the healing process goes accordingly. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.
in Ville Platte, LA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Joseph to family and friends. Took his time explaining procedure in depth and was patient with all concerns and questions. Has a true art/passion for what he does.
in Metairie, La |
Where are the 10 STARS. Dr. Joseph is the most caring, skilled physician that I know of. He puts you at ease immediately and you actually become friends. I had a complete face and brow lift, along with liposuction and resurfacing around my mouth. So very pleased with the outcome. This 70 year old is now a young chick. Love you Dr. J!!!! Thanks for all the caring and attention you gave, but also the whole staff, recovery staff were wonderful, the whole staff are amazing caregivers.
in Lafayette, LA |
He is a kind caring professional that is a perfectionist. He has the eye and surgical ability to do fantastic facial plastic & reconstructive surgery
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Joseph performed the following procedures: Short scar face lift, blepharoplasty, and ptosis repair. He did an amazing job. He is a compassionate and talented facial surgeon. He and his staff always make me feel special.
in Lafayette, LA |
Friendly and knowledgeable Dr. He worked on my mother performing a delicate eyelid lift to restore vision form obstructing droopy lids. he did a great job and made her comfortable. He is funny and easygoing which is a bonus!
in lafayette, la |
I wanted to write a great review because my experience with Dr. Joseph and his staff was outstanding. I wanted to make sure I was on point, so I looked up attributes of a good doctor to start my composition. All I can say is WOW and that my research reaffirmed my gut feelings - Dr. Joseph is a "great" doctor/surgeon! All all counts - professional, empathetic, attentive, progressive, calm and hardworking - I would give him a 10+.
in Lake Charles, LA |
I would Highly recommend Dr. Joseph. He's very professional and genuinely cares about his patients. He was also very realistic of what results would be after a procedure as well. Also, he is an artist, so he really has a gift that allows him to create the best results possible. I recently had rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and a chin implant in one procedure and the results and recovery were great and the staff is wonderful.
in Youngsville, LA |
Dr. Joseph is the best plastic surgeon. I could not be more pleased with my results. I would highly recommend him and have done so many times.
in Lake Charles, La |
Sinus Surgery and Rhinoplasty Dr. Joseph is truly an artist and amazing surgeon. He is extremely meticulous and far exceeded my expectations. The staff is extremely friendly and always willing to assist with any and all questions and concerns. The process was seamless from my fist consult to the surgery and post-surgery follow-up. The office is very clean and the staff is courteous and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone considering facial plastic surgery or ENT.
Youngsville, LA |
Wonderful caring doctor who did wonders for my injured face & eye. He & his staff were exceptional in my recovery. I have been his patient since 2012 & he has encouraged me not to give up. I have & will continue to recommend him & his staff.
Lafayette, LA |
Very good surgeon. Meets with you personally first 4 days after surgery. Takes pride in his work. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone wanting facial surgery.
in St. Martinville, LA |
Dr. Joesph is a wonderful doctor. He is very patient with his clients and makes sure that parental questions are answered and comfortable with all procedures. I would highly recommend him.
in Rayne, LA |
I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty and nasal reconstruction done a week ago. I am very pleased with my results so far. Dr. Joseph has great bedside manner and his staff is very friendly and helpful. He has an eye for art, and will give you the best, most natural-looking results. My entire experience, from the consult, to the surgery center, to the follow up appointment has been excellent. I will definitely recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone considering facial surgery.
in Lafayette, LA |
From consultation to finish-an incredible experience! I was treated like a family member from the staff to the doctor. I even mention to friends that the closest relationship I ever had with a doctor was with my gynecologist because he delivered 2 babies. But I have to say that Dr. Joseph took such an interest in me, that I felt like he cared as much about my concerns as I did. He was compassionate and relatable. I knew that he wanted this to be one of the best experiences of my life and it was!
in Lafayette, LA |
After Dr. Joseph corrected a filler issue under my eye that was performed by another doctor, I inquired about freshening up my face. I look 10 years younger but no one can quite put their finger on why I look so fresh. The results of my facelift and chin implant are amazing. Dr. Joseph has such a calm and trusting character, his bedside manner is impeccable and its apparent that he truly cares about you. He's a true artist with great intuition! I couldn't be more pleased!
in Lafayette, LA |
I was fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Joseph by my dermatologist to assess a lump under my eye caused by a filler injected by another healthcare professional. While the procedure Dr. Joseph performed had us both on pins and needles being that it was so close to the nerves near my eye, the results were excellent and my lump was dissolved. Dr. Joseph and his staff are some of the kindest, most professional and qualified group of healthcare professionals I've been to.
in Edmond, OK |
Went in for an issue with one of my eyes. Dr. Joseph was so kind and patient while explaining my options that I decided to have a face lift along with the correction to my eye.
in Spring, TX |
I would not have done this surgery if it weren't for Dr Joseph. I had a lower face/ brow lift. I was so reassured by Dr Joseph; so impressed by his level of expertise and professionalism. He thoroughly answered all my questions, never over selling his product. His philosophy is less is more. Subsequently, my results are very natural. I am still 1 month post surgery. I would def do it again! Do not hesitate, if you are undecided. 10 yrs younger! Seriously the best; better than Beverly Hills!
I previous had surgery on my deviated septum and a rhinoplasty 7 years ago by a doctor other than Dr. Joseph. I was not satisfied with the results, and my nose was more crooked than ever. I was very self conscious about the appearance of my nose. After a friend of mine recommended Dr. Joseph, I made an appointment for a consultation. My surgery was 7 weeks ago. I LOVE my new nose!!! Everything from the first handshake to my post-op appointment went very smooth. I'm beyond satisfied!!!
in Louisiana |
Dr. Joesph is amazing! After the first consolation I knew I chose the perfect Doctor. I was nervous about all of the procedures but he reassured me that everything would be just fine & I had no reason to worry. He was answered all of my questions. He took the time to go over pictures and discuss what I wanted. He did an awesome job! He performed sinus surgery, rhinoplasty, chin implant, and cervical liposuction. I had zero pain after surgery & my recovery was a breeze! He is the best! Love him!
in Youngsville, LA |
I went in to see Dr. Joseph and there was an immediate connection and I knew I could trust him. His bedside manners are impeccable and I truly listened to the artist he is. He is not about completely changing your appearance but making what you already have work for you! He is gentle and intuitive. He listened to what was important to me and together we agreed on my surgery plan. I am extremely satisfied with my recovery and results!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Joseph, MD?
Are you Dr. Joseph?

Visit Dr. Joseph

Dr. Joseph accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA