Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse) in 1989 and specializes in ophthalmology, anterior segment ophthalmology, and more.

4230 Harding Pike Ste G6

Nashville, TN 37205

• CHAMPVA
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Horn's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Severe Myopia
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Ulcer
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

I strive to provide not only the best care and the best vision possible, but also to provide each patient with the best possible experience. Patients are treated like family.

• Ophthalmology

Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
1990
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
1989
SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
1985

4.0

Dr. Horn?
Dr. Horn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD
Called and said I would be 20 minutes late. His Secretary said that would be fine. I was 15 minutes late and he said, come back that afternoon. I did not, and neither has my son & his wife or my Sister in Law & her husband. I don't see how he keeps customers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
He canceled surgery less than 1 hr before check in b/c he was completely unprepared. He didn’t have the lens he suggested to replace the lens given to me in my cataract surgery (not done by him). His surgical nurse blamed his administration office staff who have NO responsibility for ordering lenses. He then called me & said “Don’t blame me. It’s not my fault. It’s the Bausch & Lomb sales rep fault for not delivering it. I got upset & he said “Don’t yell at me.” I had put off another medical pro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
I would not post this but I had to share my amazing story. For those of you who know me , I have had cataract surgery on both eyes I am so happy to report that it was a great success. I first want to give God the glory . I thank Him for sending me to Dr, Jeffrey Horn he is the best !??????. I wish everyone could see the world through my eyes !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
Dr. Horn is by far my most favorite Ophthalmologist! I'm 60 years old and where other Opthalmologists failed to save my vision, Dr. Horn not only saved it but for the first time in my life I have 20/20 vision and no need for glasses or contacts. This doctor is a saint! He cares for and about each and every patient. He displays professionalism and personalized care. He has a dedicated and caring staff that supports his practice with the utmost integrity. I highly recommend and trust this Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
I can not put into words what you and your staff have done for me. You gave me the best gift possible, waking up and being able to see for the first time I can ever remember was amazing!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
The staff at Dr. Horn’s office was understanding, kind, and prepared me well for each step of ASA (PRK). When I met Dr. Horn, he took the time to explain expectations and possible limitations as well as answering all questions that I asked. He ensured that we chose the best procedure to give me the best possible results. Whatever criteria you may ask about, I would give him five star reviews. Dr. Horn may have been my second opinion, but he is certainly my first choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
Great physician. Office staff easy to deal with and get an appt, stays on schedule!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
I haven't had an eye exam in 20 years. My wife has been a patient of Dr. Horn for many years since Dr. Horn performed cataract surgery on her mother. My eye sight has worsened over the past 5 years- especially night vision & reading most normal size print. Dr. Horn was very thorough with my exam & suggested Symfony multifocal lens & cataract removal. Life changing. No complications. Exceptional care. I can see again & its only been one week since my last surgery. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
I had a disastrous experience with Dr. Horn a couple of years ago. A cataract surgery which he performed on me went wrong, and I soon suffered a detached retina. I've lost most of the vision in that eye, despite several surgeries with other ophthalmologists who tried to save my eye. He was brusque and arrogant throughout my ordeal, and I can't say enough about how I regret putting myself in his hands. If you value your eyesight, steer clear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
Positive experience with cataract surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Horn for over ten years. His work has changed my life. I have had severe vision problems from an early age. At that time, he performed a procedure that radically improved my vision and enhanced my quality of life. He has also treated other issues. Recently he conducted cataract surgery. For the first time in my life I have 20/20 vision. I no longer wear glasses or contact lens. I am thankful for his expertise and care. I truly trust him to give me vision for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
My husband and I can't find adequate words to express our appreciation to Dr. Horn and his staff. We both had complicated cataract surgeries and Dr. Horn took the time to make sure all our vision issues were addressed. He truly cared more about getting the best possible results for us than we did for ourselves. We both are now glasses free after having worn glasses since early childhood! We both have the best vision we have ever had in our lives! The entire staff is wonderful and we consider eac
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?
From the minute I picked up the phone to schedule an appointment, to my last visit has been nothing but exceptional service. I had cataracts removed and my lenses replaced with upgraded lenses (multi-focal lenses). I no longer have to wear glasses which I needed to see up close and far away. What a freedom that is!!! My eyesight is better than 20/20 at most distances and up close. Dr. Horn is a dry eye specialist and took a lot of time correcting my dry eyes. He is he Best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Horn?

Insurance accepted