Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

The mission of Southern Joint Replacement Institute is to provide state-of-the-art care in a professional and compassionate environment while honoring a commitment to research and education in the field of join replacement. We are fully committed to providing personalized care and developing lasting relationships with patients and their families.

Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Hodrick is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital, Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Dr. Hodrick's Experience

See how Dr. Hodrick's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Hodrick

Dr. Hodrick accepts 33 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hodrick has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hodrick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hodrick to family and friends
    Dr. Hodrick's Performance
    in Nashville, TN |
    A year and a half ago, Dr. Hodrick repaired my right rotator cuff, and a tear in my biceps tendon. He did a great job and I had no hesitancy in returning to him when I tore the meniscus in my right knee a couple of months ago. He and his staff are awesome and I have been extremely pleased with the care I've received at Southern Joint Replacement. Dr. Hodrick explains things well and I have felt very confident in the procedures I've had under his care. I am happy to recommend him to anyone!
    in Cookeville, TN |
    I was totally impressed. He walked me through all of my options and outcomes and let me make my decision. Wonderful doctor. Wonderful staff. Super quick. Super professional!
    in Sparta, TN |
    If I could elect to vote TEN * STARS for Dr. Hodrick, it would be my extreme pleasure. Dr. Hodrick's professionalism and unrushed kind manner sets him apart from many other specialists in his field.
    in Paris, TN |
    I would prefer not to ever use any orthopod than Dr. Hodrick. He was recommended by my DIL a PT and I have to admit he is wonderful. I still see him occasionally when I need to and he is so kind. I recommend him frequently as well as your clinic! My first experience at you new location was friendly, clean, professional and well organized. The wait time was non existence.
    in Erin, TN |
    Dr. Hodrick replaced my right hip two years ago. The results have truly been life-changing. I had been in severe pain and feared ending up in a wheelchair, as did my mother, but feared the drastic procedure. Dr. Hodrick, his staff, and everyone at Centennial were so caring and skillful that all went well. I am now virtually pain free and can kayak and hike like I used to. My daughter recently treated me and my grand-daughter to a trip to Iceland - I am so grateful I can still participate.
    in Pleasant View, TN |
    The initial visit and all pre-op activities have been outstanding. Easy, convenient and professional. The level of assistance from all the staff has been amazing. I feel like I have been truly prepared for my upcoming knee surgery and know precisely what to expect in the follow-up and rehab.
    in Murray, KY |
    I was very pleased with every phase of my surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Hodrick to my family and friends.
    in Nashville, TN |
    Great practice and staff. Got me in and out with no delays. Best in town. Bill Freeman
    Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hodrick?

Dr. Hodrick's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hodrick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Hodrick has 2 board actions

• Failure to complete continuing education requirements (1/31/2017)
      • Action Taken: Education
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: Tennessee
      • Failure to complete continuing education requirements (1/31/2017)
      • Action Taken: Education
      • Summary: Hodrick, Jeffrey Thomas MD: License # 43546: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician failed to properly maintain sufficient continuing education credits. ACTION TAKEN: The Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners imposed a FINE in the amount of $200.00 and provide proof of completion of the required number of continuing education credits.
      • State: Tennessee

• Baker’s Cyst
    • Bone Cancer
    • Brachial Plexus Palsy
    • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
    • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
    • Ganglion Cyst
    • Hip Dysplasia
    • Limb Cramp
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

University of Utah Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Duke University

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Hodrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hodrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures