Dr. Jeffrey Hirschfield, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Jeffrey A Hirschfield MD 6705 38th Ave N Ste A Saint Petersburg, FL 33710 Get Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Hirschfield, MD

visit us at: www.pediatricgrowth.com www.pediatricurgenthealthcare.com Providing Private Personalized Pediatric Healthcare since 1997. Dr. Hirschfield is a trusted name that will provide your family with the private touch you deserve. He is one of America's Top Pediatrician. Ranked #1 in patient care and ranked best pediatrician in St Petersburg. Come visit us to meet with Dr. Hirschfield!

...See Less

Dr. Hirschfield's Care Philosophy

Visit us at: www.pediatricgrowth.com www.pediatricurgenthealthcare.com Our healthcare and pediatric alliance is strong and enduring. Where your family is our family. We have a very personal approach to managing patient medical care. We are entrusted to care for your entire family. We are a private practice that is there to assist the entire family. Our office has been taking care of patients since 1997, led by the same practice pediatric physician you can trust, our top-rated pediatrician and internationally respected, Dr. Hirschfield.

Dr. Hirschfield's Experience

See how Dr. Hirschfield's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hirschfield

Dr. Hirschfield accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Hirschfield is now accepting new patients
Jeffrey A. Hirschfield, MD, PA6705 38th Ave N Ste A
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710
(727) 381-4305Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hirschfield has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hirschfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hirschfield to family and friends
Dr. Hirschfield Says:

Dear patients, thank you for your review of our private pediatric office.  We truly value your opinions and the feedback that will be shared with others.  Where we put the care back in healthcare!

Dr. Hirschfield's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Hirschfield has been my boys PCP since birth, they are now 18 and 13. He is top of the line physician both bedside manner and knowledge. He takes his time with you and you never feel rushed. He has a genuine care for his patients and will go the extra mile to meet your needs. His staff is amazing from the nurses to the front office staff.. I can't say enough of the office staff always so professional and accommodating, making every effort to get you in at the last minute.Christine is Awesome
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Hirschfield is a great pediatrician! I am very happy to have found him for my daughter. She was born in August of 2015 and we have been with Dr. Hirschfield since then. I have been an ER nurse for over 8 years, so I know a little about the medical field and physicians. Dr. Hirschfield is extremely knowledgeable, competent, and he has a very good bedside manner. The office staff is great and are very helpful.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Hirschfield has been our pediatrician since our son was born. He is very knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. I like that he will recommend more natural remedies when the situation is appropriate. I.E. Saline rinse for sinus congestion rather than immediately prescribing medicine. Of course sometime prescription medicines are required and he will tell you if he thinks that is the case. Great doctor, I recommend him to all my friends.
in St.Petersburg Florida |
Dr.Hirschfield is the best! His emphasis on nutrition and a healthy lifestyle is one of the things I love most about him. He truly cares about his patients and that is evident by the research he does and the plethora of information that he gives to his patients and their families. He is a stand out physician that addresses the foundations of health rather than simply push the pharmaceutical aspect of health care. I know my son is in the vest of care.
in Saint Petersburg |
I'm a first time mom and visited several pediatricians before making the decision to take my son to Dr. Hirschfield. After meeting with him I was impressed. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and compassionate. My son had a clogged tear duct at 1 month old and it happened on the weekend. I used the on call doctor after hours line. They were very helpful. However I still wanted my son to see a doctor. I was able to schedule an appointment that week. That makes a difference for a worried mom
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Hirschfield and his staff are extremely accommodating and professional. They always get my kids in when they are sick and we never have to wait long. They always return calls and are polite and patient. Dr. Hirscfield always takes his time to listen to my concerns and always helps me gain a clear understanding of my child's condition. Even after we visit the office staff calls to check on my kids to make sure they are doing well. I highly recommend Dr. Hirscfield and his staff.
I am a former patient and now my kids have been going to Dr. Hirschfield for the past 5 years! He's been great to work with! The office team is super friendly and it's super easy to schedule appointments!!
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
Dr Hirschfield is excellent pediatritian. He genuinely cares about our daughter's well being and we are greatful for his advices in regards to proper nutrition, taking time to explain future needs and referrals to other specialsts as we trust him completely. He always takes time to address any concerns we might have and he shows that he truly cares. We feel very thankful for his guidnce throughout the years and his staff's caring attitude speaks volume to this doctors practice.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hirschfield, MD?
Are you Dr. Hirschfield?

Compare Dr. Hirschfield

visit us at:

www.pediatricgrowth.com

www.pediatricurgenthealthcare.com

Providing Private Personalized Pediatric Healthcare since 1997.  Dr. Hirschfield is a trusted name that will provide your family with the private touch you deserve.  He is one of America's Top Pediatrician.  Ranked #1 in patient care and ranked best pediatrician in St Petersburg.  Come visit us to meet with Dr. Hirschfield!

Dr. Hirschfield's Care Philosophy

Visit us at:

www.pediatricgrowth.com

www.pediatricurgenthealthcare.com

Our healthcare and pediatric alliance is strong and enduring. Where your family is our family. We have a very personal approach to managing patient medical care. We are entrusted to care for your entire family. We are a private practice that is there to assist the entire family. Our office has been taking care of patients since 1997, led by the same practice pediatric physician you can trust, our top-rated pediatrician and internationally respected, Dr. Hirschfield.

Depression & Anxiety and other mood disorders

Asthma & Allergy

Urgent care

Preventative visits

Sick visits

Dr. Hirschfield says...

Dr. Hirschfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Hirschfield has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hirschfield's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Graduated in 1989

• Other Education
    Physician Investigator Board Certified

Completed in 2010

Dr. Hirschfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hirschfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics