Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 70

Dr. Hirsch

Saints Metro Medical

120 N Robinson Ave Ste 153W Oklahoma City, OK 73102

Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD is a family medicine specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center and specializes in family medicine and anatomic & clinical pathology.

Dr. Hirsch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hirsch

Dr. Hirsch?
Dr. Hirsch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD
Been going to him for 38 years always such a pleasure. Very personable and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD?
When was the last time a doctor sat down in his office to meet with you after a routine exam. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I was a person and not a number. I’ve been looking for a primary care doctor for several years, never happy with what I had found. I believe that my search is over and I’m excited to have found Dr. Hirsch to be my doctor for the foreseeable future. His nurse Tina was awesome also. If i could give more than 5 stars I would.
He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD?
Dr. Hirsch has been my doctor for about 6 years now. He has always been so professional and caring. He's the most respectful doctor I've ever come in contact with and he always listens to my concerns and acts on them. I feel truly blessed to have him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD?
I have gone to Dr. Hirsch for over 30 years. He is professional, thorough, easy to talk to and very caring. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He has seen me through flus, colds, cancer and colon surgery recovery. When I think of this fine physician I am reminded of a quote by Hippocrates: "wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD?
Dr Hirsch is the best doctor in the state possibly the country! He is kind and caring and puts his patients first. He will always make sure you get the best care available! ALWAYS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD?
Dr. Hirsch has been my doctor for several decades and is by far the best doctor I have ever had any kind of contact with. He is caring, a great listener & explainer, comprehensive, and sincerely wants to help with whatever my problem may be. If he cannot take care of it, he refers you to someone that can. He refers only to doctors that have the same kind of fantastic bedside manner that he has. No one is better or, in my opinion, as good as Dr Hirsch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD?
He always gets patients in quickly. He determines what is wrong and how to treat it. And, if he discovers that his treatment isn't working he is quick to send to a specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hirsch?

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

University Hospital and Clinics
University Ok Health Science Center
University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Dr. Hirsch accepts

Dr. Hirsch accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Blue Choice
Community Care Network
Standard Network PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Hirsch treats your condition or procedure