Dr. Jeffrey Higginbotham, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Pain Management Consultants 101 W Koenig Ln Ste 100 Austin, TX 78751 Get Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Higginbotham, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Higginbotham, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Higginbotham is affiliated with Seton Smithville Regional Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Higginbotham's Experience

See how Dr. Higginbotham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Higginbotham

Dr. Higginbotham accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Higginbotham is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Higginbotham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Higginbotham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Higginbotham to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Higginbotham's Performance
The only reason I saw Dr. Higginbotham as long as I did was because I thought switching pain doctors would not look good on my record. I could give a dozen stories about how insensitive, patronizing, and rude he could be. Worse than anything else was that he worked very hard to excuse his inability to help me with telling me over and over how I could never get better. I was told to get used to my condition. I finally saw someone else. I'm not great, but I'm better.
in Marble Falls, Texas |
I have been treated by dr. Higginbotham for two different spinal conditions. I was told that I needed surgery both times and both times he was able to reduce my pain to a very tolerable level without invasive surgery and without long-term pain medication. He is the reason I am still able to perform my job as a large animal veterinarian
Round Rock, TX |
Dr. H is THE BEST! He takes a personal interest in his patients & is easy to talk to. He offers suggestions, but never pushes. If I need extra time to discuss something, he gives it & never makes me feel rushed. Best of all, he is quick to remind me that pain cycles & things will improve. During procedures he is great at putting me at ease. If I call his office, I get to talk to a person, not a machine, and his staff is helpful & follow thru to make sure I am taken care of. HIGHLY recommend!
in Lexington, TX |
He has a great bedside/office manner. He is a little young, but knows his stuff. But if you don't like doctors that laugh and joke around with the patient he is not for you. He takes a genuine interest in his patients.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Higginbotham has been treating my chronic pain for 7 years. He is not a pill-pusher, is very focused on finding solutions that don't use narcotics, and when he does use narcotic pain meds, uses them sparingly. I highly recommend Dr. Higgy.
in Austin, TX |
Great bedside manner and very competent!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Higginbotham, MD?
Are you Dr. Higginbotham?

Compare Dr. Higginbotham

Dr. Higginbotham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Higginbotham has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Higginbotham's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Higginbotham does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Higginbotham and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Higginbotham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Higginbotham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Higginbotham does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Higginbotham and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.