Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD

Telehealth services available

The Spine Center at Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida

7331 College Pkwy Ste 300 Fort Myers, FL 33907

(239) 337-2003

Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Henn has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Gulf Coast Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Henn to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Neurosurgeons in your area

See similar Neurosurgeons in Fort Myers

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Henn accepts

(239) 337-2003

Dr. Henn accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Spine

Spine specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bones of the spine, including degenerative spine disease, herniated discs, stenosis, and fractured vertebrae, with treatments including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.Compare with other Spine specialists.

Typically treats 78% more than their peers

• Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cervical Microdiscectomy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Microdiscectomy
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Microdiscectomy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Vertebral Fracture
  • X Stop® Interspinous Process Decompression System

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Henn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henn

Dr. Henn?
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD
I would recommend Dr.Henn, with no reservations, to all my family and friends. Dr. Henn is a dedicated surgeon who knows his field like no other, with Dr. Henn you are in the best hands!
Robert Emerson – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr. Jeffrey henn of joint implant surgeons of Florida Failed my back surgery and when I told him he said he didn’t know why and I never heard from him again. Way to go. Now I have to find someone to fix his mistake!!
May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr Henn is a skilled and caring surgeon. He went above and beyond to make sure my after surgery needs were taken care of.
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr Henn is an excellent surgeon. He takes time to explain all aspects of your surgery and takes time to answer all your questions and put you at ease. He cares about his patients and after my surgery he took time to meet with my wife and answer all her questions and concerns. I will need additional back surgery and I will of course use Dr. Henn. I have great confidence in his ability as a surgeon. His staff is also excellent and works hard to put you at ease and address your concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Henn.
Peter Benevento – Apr 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Following an MRI, severe spinal stenosis was diagnosed at the L4/L5 leve!. Two different ortho surgeons, both located in Virginia, said spinal fusion would be necessary. One said I would be required to wear a back brace morning to night for a period of three months. UGH!!!! Due to my wife falling and breaking her hip I was not able to have surgery prior to arriving home in Fort Myers at the end of December. I saw Dr. Henn's exce!lent reviews on Healthgrades and decided to visit him for a consult. It was his opinion a less invasive procedure, a laminectomy, would correct the stenosis and provide relief. Surgery was performed at the Surgery Center, home the same day, and the result has been wonderful. Six weeks later and tingling and numbness in my feet are practically gone. Am easily able to walk several miles without discomfort. Started golfing again. Very thankful I chose Dr. Henn for this procedure.
Ellis Schlossnagle – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Amazing bedside manner! I'm no longer in pain and it's all because of Dr. Henn! Thank you so much!
Kim W. – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
i called dr henns office to view my films to look at as a second opinion , I answered all of the questions from a member of his staff , the office staff contacted me about two weeks latter that there was nothing he could do for me , i have been dealing with 10 years of neck & shoulder and low back pain, and I could not even get a straight answer or optional treatment rather than do cervical-fusion which was recommended by a well known neuro-surgeon, this is not how I know a second opinion should work, so I am now left hanging looking for another doctor to a least see me and go over my mri films and tell me what might benefit this problem. what serious waste of time. I do not recommend dr henn his approach of not being able to go over the films and reports with you , yes I know surgery is a serious thing you have not helped me try to make the right decision thanks for nothing.
Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
It is with sincere gratitude to Dr. Henn and his medical team. This was not my first go-round with spinal fusion. Having previously undergone two fusions in my life, I was surprised by the pain. My spondylolisthesis had presented again, with significant nerve damage arthritis. Non-surgical/conservative intervention was first. I was treated with epidural steroid injections and physical therapy but Surgery was my only option. Dr. Henn would have to first remove old hardware from my previous surgery and could not know before going in, if this would be possible. Awakening from surgery, I immediately knew my pain was gone. My immediate post-op pain relief was amazing, almost as if a switch had been turned off. I am now up and walking 3-5 miles a day, pain free! Debilitating pain is no longer a part of my life. I am and will forever be grateful to Dr. Henn for his skill and his calm, thorough and professional manner. Ellen A.
It is with sincere gratitude to Dr. Henn and his m – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
It's been a year this month I had back surgery for spinal stenosis. I'm so happy I feel great. Dr. Jenn is a fantastic surgeon. There is no reason to live with back pain. I highly recommend Dr Henn.
Ann Marie Harry – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I had been in extreme back pain for 4 months. I had been taking opioids for that same period with little or no relief. Finally I made an appointment with Dr Henn. He gave me a pain free life! Surgery was in October and it was the best decision I ever made. Thank you to everyone in this office.
Paula McCarthy – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Have spinal fusion surgery in sept 25, 2019 by Dr Henn and it is by far one of the best decisions i have made both concerning my back pain for so many years and on my choice of doctors I have put off surgery for many years but after hearing so many good things from friends and medical professionals about dr Henn i decided to have him do the procedure since my surgery i am for the first time in many years pain free without and pain medication and can do things i could never imagine doing again I would recommend Dr Henn to anyone requiring spinal surgery
Raymond Talarico – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Great staff,very knowledgeable and friendly. After working with two other doctors and poor results, I was recommended by three different people to see Dr. Henn. He reviewed my situation and preformed the surgery and for the first time in a year and a half I am pain free. Great Doctor, highly recommend.
Donald Henry – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Successful lower back surgery...Dr. Henn explains everything thoroughly.
Katherine Lamanno – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr Henn and physicians assistant Jeannie Coffey performed my spinal fusion surgery on Sept 30, 2019. Out of fear of having the surgery I put it off for almost a year. Dr Henn reassured me that the surgery would make my pain go away and I would be able to walk erect again. It’s been three weeks and I am totally pain free and walking like I haven’t been able too for many years. Within the first week I was walking a half a mile a day and by the second week a mile a day with my walker but not for support just in case I needed to stop. By this past week I am walking without walker and up to a mile and a half. I wish I had listened to dr Henn a year ago but I owe him and his staff my being able to have full mobility and absolutely NO PAIN. I haven’t felt like this for so many years I would recommend Dr Henn to anyone in need of spinal surgery. I was so surprised to recover so fast and be without pain. Dr Henn and his entire staff are so professional and caring. Thank you dr Henn
Raymond Talarico – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Henn and his staff. Everyone was courteous and kind. I give everyone an A+++++ for listening and explaining every detail of the diagnosis and procedures. Dr. Henn is the #1 doctor that I have ever been to. Thank you to everyone. Sincerely, Rona Rassi
RSR in Ft. Myers, FL – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr. Henn replaced C5,6,7 and I am pain free!
Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr. Henn and the entire team are wonderful, professional, prompt and personable. The procedure was minimally invasive and has been maximally effective ; ) Thank you Dr. Henn and company!
Tom – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I was impressed with Dr. Henn’s practice from my first call for a consultation through my surgery and follow up appointment afterward. Dr.Henn and his P.A. Mindy are both professional ,intelligent and compassionate. They had my trust after the first visit and I scheduled my surgery immediately as I was in quite a lot of pain due to a herniated disc . Dr. Henn recognized that I was in need of surgery urgently and it was scheduled promptly. The rest of their staff provided great support with all of the necessary insurance forms, etc .and also sent me home with a comprehensive booklet of pre and post operative instructions with answers to any questions I may have. My surgery was 3 months ago and I am very thankful that I am pain free and all of my mobility was restored.
Lauren in Cape Coral , FL – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I came to Dr Henn for a second opinion. I was blown away by how much better the entire process was - there was a reason I was looking for a second. From the get go Dr Henn and his team exceeded my expectations. I was in alot of pain, could not work or drive, they made me feel comfortable with the whole process, not easy when someone is messing with your back!! I would not go anywhere else!!
Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Discectomy and laminectomy surgery. I feel SO much better. The whole office is great. Very knowledgeable, attentive and professional. Too many people make negative remarks on the review pages and not enough post positive when things turn out well, so I wanted to make sure that I got this VERY positive review on record. Henn came highly recommended and lived up to hs reputation.
BillP. – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Henn?

I try to treat patients in the same way that I would want to be treated, or want my family to be treated.  I believe in honest, open communication.  My goal is to provide information so the patient and their family can make the best decision for them.  I always encourage second opinions if a patient has any uncertainty about the best options.

• Neurosurgery
  • Minimally Invasive Neurological Spine Surgery
  • Neurological Spine Surgery

Barrow Neurol Inst
1996
Maricopa Medical Center

• Farsi

More Information

• Does Dr. Henn communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Henn communicates via email

• Does Dr. Henn offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Henn offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Henn offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Henn offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Henn have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Henn has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Henn offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Henn offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Henn offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Henn offers evening visits