Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Henn

Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Fort Myers, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in neurosurgery, neurological spine surgery, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Henn accepts

(239) 337-2003

Dr. Henn accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Henn's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Henn's Top Procedures and Conditions

Herniated Disc Surgery

Dr. Henn performs Herniated Disc Surgery more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Henn performs this procedure more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Anterior Cervical Discectomy With Fusion

• Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cervical Microdiscectomy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Microdiscectomy
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Microdiscectomy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Vertebral Fracture
  • X Stop® Interspinous Process Decompression System

I try to treat patients in the same way that I would want to be treated, or want my family to be treated.  I believe in honest, open communication.  My goal is to provide information so the patient and their family can make the best decision for them.  I always encourage second opinions if a patient has any uncertainty about the best options.

• Neurosurgery

1.2820512820512822%

Dr. Henn?
Dr. Henn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD
After visiting Dr. Henn with some major back pain, he ordered an MRI and found my problem. He discussed the procedure needed to correct my problem in quite detail and we also discussed the risk involved with back surgery. I had a spinal fusion on February 25 and was able to go home from the hospital on February 26. I had a spinal fusion previously in 2012 and was in the hospital 4 days. Using Dr. Henn's new procedure I was in the hospital one day and home the next. With God's help everything went as Dr. Henn planned and I was released on May 16. Thank you Dr. Henn for the professionalism of you and your staff in giving me a new life. Keep up the good work and THANKS again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr. Henn performed a cervical disectomy and fusion. I went to him for a 2nd opinion after an initial diagnosis. He confirmed it and I chose him for the surgery and am pleased that I did. The surgery went well and I appreciate his communication both before and after the surgery. I would highly recommend his staff and him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Very good communicator. Before my spine surgery, he explained what he was going to do. Surgery went very well, Dr. Henn came to see me in the hospital 3 times, which isvery meaningful to me, I felt he cared about my condition after the surgery. I am now 4 weeks out, have no pain in my legs and getting stronger everyday.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Went in after falling on the ice in Dec. 2016. After about a year and a half I was losing my motor skills. Could barely walk. Was walking with a walker. Went to Dr. Henn and after a consultation he thought he could help me After the surgery immediately I could tell a difference. I'm 3 months out and am rid of the walker and cane. It's not perfect but compared to where I was I'll take it. My goal is to swing a golf club again and I feel I will. Dr. Henn his assistant and his staff are excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I am an 82 year old man who has had serious back issues for over 25 years. Also have been on prescription pain meds all that time too. Since this last back surgery in January, the surgery was so good & since recovery, I no longer have to take those meds. A big plus. My 3rd surgery by Dr. Henn & I tell my family & friends how good he is & have total trust in him. I know he is there for me if I develop any more back issues as i age. Am so glad I found him. Have total trust in his decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I have had too many surgeries in the past (Only 1 by Dr Henn 7 years ago)and I have to say Dr. Henn has the most efficient and patient friendly process of all my procedures. The nursing staff all understood their specific job, they explained everything to me as it was happening. The procedure seems to have accomplished our goals and I am a smiling patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Very satisfied with the procedure. Physician Assistant excellent. Nursing staff excellent. Highly recommend Dr. Henn and staff to anyone needing spine surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I have had over 15 surgeries in my lifetime. All have been successful. That's because I take the time to research and ask other doctors who they would use under similar circumstances. Dr. Henn was described as the "doctor for other doctors". His staff is very polite, efficient, and respectful. He cares about his patients and goes the extra mile for excellence. Dr. Henn is no ordinary surgeon, but the best of the best. I highly recommended this extremely skilled and truly caring physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I,m walking again and without pain all night and without a limp. Four weeks out and doing fine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
The only Dr. I ever had to make his own phone calls, perfect surgery and called on Mother’s Day to tell me the MRI showed no further problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
The doctor had a conservative approach to addressing the problem. All the issues and expectations were thoroughly discussed, and questions answered. Well informed, competent and pleasant staff made the entire experience worry-free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr.Henn did my neck surgery in May 2017. Excellent Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
4 months ago I underwent surgery to alleviate pain caused by deneragative disc disease in my neck. I returned to work after 2 weeks and now participate in an active lifestyle with no pain. After consulting with 3 physicians, I choose Dr. Henn based on his reputation among his peers, the initial office visit (friendly efficient staff) and the personal interaction formed as Dr. Henn took the right amount of time to explain the disease process and the surgical procedure. Cathy Cole OR Nurse
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr Henn and his entire staff are outstanding!! He performed a Lumbar decompression on me just 3 weeks ago. I am so pleased I am pain free in this short time! After years of being in pain.I Highly Recommend Dr Henn and his staff. Thank you Dr Henn. Lisa S
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I feel he is the best doctor, he goes over everything detail by detail. Shows you the test and results, explains the results in a way you would understand and let’s you ask questions. Very good surgery manners and post surgery goes over details for you of what he did, I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr Henn operated and corrected my spinal stenosis a little less than 3 weeks ago. He told me what to expect and so far has been right on. He also cautioned me about the risks of which I have experienced none. I had immediate relief of the pain from my back down through my hip on down the leg. Surgery was on Monday and I really turned the corner that first Friday showing improvement every day thereafter. I feel like I could do anything now but have another 2 1/2 weeks of limitations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
Dr. Henn is compassionate & really listens to his patients. He takes time explaining options & puts to rest any fears you might have no matter how small & came highly recommended by my physician. I went to see Dr. Henn because of excruciating pain while walking. He reviewed my X-rays with me & explained the best course of action to correct my pain was anterior lumbar fusion. Dr. Henn checked in with me everyday until I was released from the hospital. The day after surgery the pain was gone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
L 4 L5 fused 8 weeks back to gym almost no pain the pain I was feeling was muscle pain great job
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
I want to share my positive experience with Dr. Jeffrey Henn and staff. I first visited with Dr. Henn early June 2018 for a second opinion for my lower back which was creating excruciating pain and affecting my ability to walk. Dr. Henn performed minimally invasive back surgery on me mid July 2018. As of today, I am pain free and able to walk without difficulty. I am very, very grateful to Dr. Henn and his staff, especially Jeanne.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD?
A skilled surgeon with excellent bedside manner, couldn't have asked for a better experience!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Henn?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Henn treats patients.

Lee Memorial Hospital