Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Henn, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Fort Myers, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in neurosurgery, neurological spine surgery, and more.Read his story

7331 College Pkwy Ste 300

Fort Myers, FL 33907

(239) 337-2003

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Henn

See how frequently Dr. Henn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Myelopathy
Herniated Disc Surgery
Post-Laminectomy Syndrome

Dr. Henn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Henn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Henn "I started the Spine Center at Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida in February of 2018. I trained in Neurosurgery at the prestigious Barrow Neurological Institute where I completed Neurosurgical Residency and Fellowships in Skull Base and Complex Spine Surgery. I then served on faculty of the University of Florida Department of Neurological Surgery. I have cared for patients in the Fort Myers community as a neurosurgeon since 2004. I treats surgical disorders of the brain and spine. I have a particular interest and specialize in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, which I have performed for the past 15 years. I have patented techniques, published and lectured extensively, and even trained other surgeons on how to perform Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. I also perform minimally invasive repair of thoracic and lumbar compression fractures in our spine center office, giving patients the best chance of rapid relief from their severe fracture pain. I also enjoys athletic pursuits and have competed in such world-renowned events as the Boston Marathon and Ironman Hawaii. I am an avid hiker and climber, having climbed the highest mountains in several continents."

This content was provided by Dr. Henn "I try to treat patients in the same way that I would want to be treated, or want my family to be treated.  I believe in honest, open communication.  My goal is to provide information so the patient and their family can make the best decision for them.  I always encourage second opinions if a patient has any uncertainty about the best options."

• Neurosurgery

• Bone Cancer
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Compression Fracture
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

Medical School | Graduated 1995
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Henn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henn to family and friends

Dr. Henn's Performance

Dr. Henn Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback.  I always try to improve, and your feedback helps me do this.

"

Had an MRI but he wouldn’t see me for a follow-up or so said the lady who called. Mightily disappointed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Jeffrey Henn will forever be in my heart. My mother was ready to give up on this life until he took on the huge challenge of operating on her back. She indeed was a difficult “mountain to climb”....he is an amazing surgeon and his peers will say “he can do the job when nobody else can”. We...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Henn is a very compassionate Physician. He has performed two major surgeries on my back. Last year, he even contacted me in Ohio to discuss my options for treatments! I trust his opinions!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently saw Dr. Henn for a severely herniated c-6 -7 disk. After a thorough review of my films, MRI and a detailed explanation of my condition, he told me that his partner, Dr. Dusseau, had more experience in the specific surgical approach to my issue. He called Dr. Dusseau on his cell and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
On the recommendation of several people, we waited all summer (while he was gone) to see Dr. Henn. He's terrific and was worth the wait. Very thorough and he and Mindy took the time to Explain what others had not. This meant the world to us. He allowed that there was only a 50/50 chance that...more
Are you Dr. Henn?