Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Henderson

Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kernersville, NC and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in family medicine and sports medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Henderson accepts

Dr. Henderson accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Dr. Henderson?
Dr. Henderson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD
RecentMost Helpful
He was cordial and answered all questions directly. Also gave good advice of what to expect!
Been going for years !! Always a great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Meeting Dr Henderson for the first time was such a pleasant experience.All my questions and cocerns were answered before I left the office.He also gave me other options as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Very friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to me and then he told me my options and was very good. Would definitely recommend Dr Henderson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Wonderful physician! Understood what was not precise symptoms and really eased my mind about my health
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Our experience with Dr. Henderson was excellent from start to finish. What really struck me was that he included our son in all conversations and decisions. Dr. Henderson was very personable and relatable. He set us at ease and my son was in his way to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Dr. Jeffrey Henderson and the entire staff was great... he was very thorough and patient and explained very well what was going on...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Dr. Henderson was kind, caring, and provided good Orthopedic care. I called ahead and made an appointment with no waiting. staff was kind and considerate. Dr. Henderson is a real tribite to good medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
At my young age, of 62, I am more than qualified to recommend Dr. Henderson. He has a professional demeanor, yet, is very genuine and used candor in dealing with me. I prefer doctors who 'pick up' on a sense of humor & 'run with it'; having to deal with pain does not necessarily mean one cannot posses tolerance & humor. Dr. Henderson, not only offered me patience, he listened, pursuant to my describing areas causing pain & limitating my ability to properly use my hands. I found my ortho!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Thank you for fixing my hand! You are awesome. I regret that I waited so long but very thankful that everything feels better now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Great Doctor Very knowledgeable and concerned about you. He takes the time to listen to you. I observed how he treated my clients when they were seen by him. I would recommend him to everyone. Great Doctor??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. Really listens to you. I would recommend him to everyone. Awesome doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Very personable and helpful with decision to have surgery. Would highly recommend Dr Henderson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Dr. Henderson was very professional, and honest. Nothing more to ask of a doctor. He was also down to earth and could relate to everyone despite his intellectual skills, he has a way of describing and explaining the causes no matter how complex they may be. He truly cares for each patient. Would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Dr. Henderson was very professional and caring. I knew I was in excellent hands. I know I am getting the very best care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Dr Henderson was very attentive and paid attention to all details. He was very kind and caring. I would recommend him very highly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Dr. Henderson is very caring, excellent at explaining and showing what the issue was with my hand. He really takes his time and gives 100% of his focus on your well being. My only disappointment is Dr. Henderson doesn't specialize in spines?. Dr. Henderson is a wonderful Doctor you won't be disappointed?.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
very pleased with his knowledge of why I was there. He listened well to my experience and made realistic recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
Have arthritis in both knees and was beginning to have some pain in the left hip.Dr Henderson said usually goes away in the hip with the shot to the knee. That has proven to be true and I am so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Henderson, MD?
He explained everything to me with my options and helped to understand some issues that I have been having. Set me up for an mri very quickly to get thing ro)ing.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Henderson?

Compare Providers