Contact provider for availability

Emergency Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Harrow

Johns Hopkins Department of Emergency Medicine

1830 E Monument St STE 6-111 Baltimore, MD 21287

Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med in 2009 and specializes in emergency medicine.

Dr. Harrow accepts

Dr. Harrow accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Harrow treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Harrow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harrow

Dr. Harrow?
Dr. Harrow's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD
Great! I have seen him once and my wife as well. He is just fabulous. Good bedside manner, quick and thorough. Best ER doc that we have ever had. I have pretty inquisitive family members and he handled them like a star.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?
Outstanding! Very quick but patient. In and out of er faster than I have ever been. Explained in detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?
Wonderful physician. Excellent bedside manner. Best ER experience that I have ever had! Been to several because of my parents being elderly, I am an icu nurse and know the stressful environment that the ER docs deal with. He sat down with my family and I and went through all the treatment strategies and reasoning behind each clinical decision. Very bright and well respected by his peers and nurses. I work in the icu where he sometimes works and the docs upstairs respect him a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?
Excellent bedside manner. Explained everything in detail. Very caring. Great ER staff. Best ER experience and I have had my fair share unfortunately.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?
Dr. Harrow saved my mom's life. Brought her in for chest pain. Seen by another er in the area 1 week prior for the same thing and she was discharged with gerd. I drove her to the hospital with chest pain. She collapsed in the lobby of the hospital. She was brought back immediately. She was shocked (defibrillated?) and was unconscious for two days. Lines placed everywhere, tube in her throat, she was cooled. Walked out perfectly normal 1 week later. God Bless you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?
Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough in his workup. My wife came into the hospital not breathing and breaths assisted by emt's and we thought she was dead. He resuscitated her in the ER and she was taken to the ICU with tubes everywhere. Walked out of hospital 1 week later. Well educated, explained everything in great detail. Busy night in the ER but not too busy to sit down with my family and explain everything in depth. RN raved about him. Very gifted! We can't thank you enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?
Great work! Very bright. I'm a physician that works closely with him and he recently took care of my wife for un unexpected true emergency. Recently out of one of the best residency programs in the county. Wonderful bedside manner, great fund of knowledge. Has such great proficiency and very bright. He is very modest but very well read, published and a leader in the field. In addition to him taking great care of my wife, he is a pleasure to work with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?
Wonderful physician! I am a retired cardiologist. My wife has dementia and he was so patient with her. She doesn't talk much and he diagnosed her correctly after 3 other er visits in the past 2 weeks to other hospitals. Explained everything very succinctly to me and my family. Great bedside manner and would trust him with anyone in my family or any friend. The staff in the ED were fabulous as well! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?
He has a know it all, God complex. Nasty bedside manner. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy. Well, I take that back. He is exactly who I would wish on my worst enemy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Harrow, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harrow?

• Emergency Medicine

Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
2009
Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med
2009

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Harrow treats patients.