Dr. Jeffrey Hamm, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Hamm, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Hamm, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Sunrise, FL. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Hamm is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

4300 N University Dr Ste A202

Sunrise, FL 33351

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hamm

Dr. Hamm's Experience

Dr. Hamm's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Hamm "Dr. Jeffrey Hamm is a Board Certified plastic surgeon at Strax Rejuvenation in Lauderhill, Florida. His reputation is known throughout South Florida, where residents see results achieved by his artistic approach and excellent surgical skills. But he's not just a local phenomenon — he's a renowned surgeon whose patients have included entertainers, athletes, and an international clientele. Dr. Hamm is dedicated to providing the highest standard of quality and service for every one of the 24,000 procedures he performed on 14,000 patients over the last 25 years.

Dr. Hamm received his A.B. magna cum laude from Harvard College, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa, and his M.D. from Harvard Medical School. During his graduate studies, he was a Frank Knox Memorial Fellow with the department of pharmacology at Oxford University in England, and studied neuropsychopharmacology at the London Hospital Medical College in England. Dr. Hamm completed a residency in general surgery, followed by a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan Hospitals in Ann Arbor.

Dr. Hamm is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin. He's a Specialty Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and was awarded the Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Hamm maintains active membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.

Throughout his career, Dr. Hamm's excelled in his endeavors, receiving numerous awards, co-authoring scientific publications, and participating in professional presentations. As a fully trained chemist, his work experience began in that field, including 5 years with the United States Food and Drug Administration before opening a private practice in plastic surgery. Dr. Hamm joined Strax Rejuvenation in 2004, but he has practiced in South Florida since 1985."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• Harvard
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Mich Hosps
  • Oxford University Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hamm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hamm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamm to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Hamm's Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
Worse Dr ever! Please ladies don’t waste your money with his doctor, got my boobs done 2x and still not satisfied , have to go somewhere else to get them done. Not to mention he doesn’t care about your concerns stay away from this place and this Dr he’s a butcher!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Do Not Have Surgery With Strax Rejuvenation! It is a surgery mill! I had breast Augmentation with Dr. Hamm and he botched it. I walked out of there with smaller breasts than what I already had, even though I requested larger ones. They are just trying to get rid of their smaller implants. The ones no one wants. The incisions are jagged and the stitches are horrible. They put glue and tape over the stitches and ripped my out stitches while taking off the tape. This has caused extreme pain, scar
in Plantation, Florida |
If you're looking for a butcher, he is your guy. He is a horrible surgeon not to mention person. He has absolutely no bedside manner at all. When I went to him about my concerns he blamed gravity. When I payed him to defy gravity, by paying for a lift. He's rude and nasty I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. I thank him for my botched surgery
Silver Spring, MD |
I received 2 surgeries with Dr. Hamm (breast & eyes). Great doctor when it comes to boobs, other than that its time for him to retire! He doesnt explain much and isnt very friendly! Should of been red flag!!!! I had a lower blepharoplasty that did not turn out to well; currently seeking surgery for revision! When I called them to address the address nurse Rose was the only option I was given to discuss the issue and she down played my concerns! I would not recommend them to my worse enemy!
in Port St lucie fl |
The best. Just had my breast augmentation through Dr. Hamm and I really didn't have much to say to him. He knew exactly what I wanted.
in Lauderhill, FL |
I love my breast thanks dr.hamm.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had a breast augmentation and a lifting with Doctor Hamm summer of 2015. By Christmas time my breasts looked terrible! I noticed my nipples had grown bigger and completely deformed, my breasts looked drooped and saggy. Nothing similar to what I expected. I immediately went to back to see Dc Hamm, he admitted that the procedure needed to be corrected and re done. However, the price was going to be almost the same!! And he would not change the implants or reduce the size of my nipples! After ma
Great doc
in Lauderhill, FL |
Everyone was great from the first second I WAKLED in the place. I felt safe and knew I was in great hands. Dr Hamm and all the stuff made me feel great. I would recommend to others. I give them out of 10 stars a 10. I will be back in the future.
Great doctor.
in Lauderhill, FL |
I'm happy with what doc.
Great job and carring.
Great doctor.
He is a great doctor.
Great job
Great doc.
in Miami, FL |
Horrible experience. I had a breast augmentation done with this surgeon and he messed up. He made one breast way bigger than the other. Now I need to have another surgery to get them even (mind you this was THE SURGEON'S MISTAKE) and they are charging me for the surgery.
New York, NY |
Great doctor
Great plastic surgent.
Great job
Mount Vernon, NY |
Good experience very happy with my results everybody was very nice.
Great result.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hamm, MD?
Are you Dr. Hamm?

Visit Dr. Hamm

Dr. Hamm accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Hamm has admitting privileges