Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male

Peachtree Spine Physicians 5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste G65 Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Dr. Grossman's Experience

See how Dr. Grossman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grossman

Dr. Grossman accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Grossman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grossman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grossman to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Grossman's Performance
Palatine, IL |
If you are looking for someone who will put you at ease and followup to ensure you are doing better, Dr. Grossman is where to go. His staff is friendly and supportive.
in Smyrna, GA |
I typically work with Dr. Chris Taylor, but needed to get in for an Epidural stat. Dr Grossman and the Peachtree spine team were very accommodating. Dr Grossman has a great bedside manner and answered all my questions before conducting the procedure. He kept me occupied and personally followed up in the evening to make sure there were not any complications from the procedure. I wish all Dr's visits were this efficient and accommodating.
in Acworth, GA |
Extremely professional, helpful and courteous. Great folks to work with
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Jeffery. He is very attentive to your concerns and gives the most detailed attention to your needs. I have never had an experience like this one before and would recommend his services to those who needs it. Thank you so much DR. Jeffery. My lower is feeling fine.
Alpharetta, GA |
I enjoyed meeting with Dr. Grossman. He took a conservative approach to my condition that I am hoping is successful.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Grossman is an extremely competent doctor. His is very knowledgeable, and he has a fantastic bedside manner. The service I received and the follow up was exemplary, and many of his peers should take a leaf out of his book. His staff are very courteous, something that you do not enjoy with most other doctors offices. The procedure that Dr. Grossman performed on my lower back was successful, and anyone with back ache knows what relief from pain means. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
in Marietta, GA |
The staff and all facilities were excellent. . Dr. Grossman has a great bedside manor which is extremely important in my care needs..easy to talk with..concerned about me and my issues. .goes the extra mile in contact with you..glad my primary care doctor referred me in the right direction. .
in Atlanta, GA |
The staff is very professional, I was provided a snack after procedure ,vital signs were rechecked after procedure, my safety was of their concern as evidenced by being escorted out in a wheelchair to my car. I loved the treatment that I received at your office. I am looking forward to my next injection. Thank you
in Marietta, GA |
"Highly recommended." This is an outstanding facility with the best possible staff. Dr. Grossman is a very personable, professional doctor who listens to all that I tell him and provides best advise for my well being. I am usually leaving the office within an hour of arrival - this includes check-in (paperwork), prep for procedure, meeting with doctor, procedure, and recovery. There is always a follow-up the same day by the doctor and a follow-up the next day by the staff.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Grossman and his staff are amazing, I never have to wait to get in for my appointment. In Dr. Grossman is caring and very friendly, and he explains everything so you understand and feel comfortable knowing he is your doctor. Wait time for me has actually been much less than 10 minutes. Thanks, Adam Levin
in Buford, GA |
Having had back issues for over 20 years, I have been seen by many different staffs and doctors. Dr Grossman and his staff were pleasant, professional, and provided pain relief for me. I would definitely recommend Dr Grossman to family and friends and in fact, I already have referred him to two fellow friends with needs for back injections, since my experience was so positive because of how the staff listened, there was little pain during the procedure, and Dr Grossman's professional manner.
in Roswell, GA |
I received wonderful care from the doctor and his staff. Everyone was attentive and professional. The doctor personally called after my epidural to see how I felt. He talked to me the entire time to put me at ease and to let me know his progress. What a caring group of people. Thanks!
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Grossman is highly skilled as are his staff. He came highly recommended by my internist. With Dr. Grossman's treatment I have functioned normally for 8 to 11 months between treatments. My lower spine issues which include sciatica are now manageable. Being able to avoid surgery has been my priority & he has carefully & skillfully helped me achieve this goal to date.
Lithonia, GA |
Dr. Grossman was very approachable, patient and attentative to my needs. He made me feel very comfortable during a time of stress and anxiety. I was very nervous about my procedure, but his expertise along with his comforting spirit and warm demeanor made the experience very pleasant.
Lawrenceville, GA |
He did a great job explaining what was going on and very courteous. A great recommendation.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Grossman and his entire staff were kind, courteous and professional Dr. Grossman did a great job of explaining what the procedure would involve, and the potential success rate. On the day of the procedure, the prep team also did a great job of explaining what they were doing, and their easy manner helped keep me calm. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman. In addition, I never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, which I can't say about other medical practices I have been to recently.
in Atlanta, GA |
I visited doctor Jeffrey yesterday,he is so paient and friendly.i feel much better with my lower back pain,he is one of the best doctor I've ever visited.thank you!!
in Marietta, Ga |
Dr Grossman is a very friendly, warm and competent physician. He has treated me for chronic back pain twice. He was successful both times.
in Atlanta, GA |
Hello Dr. Grossman! The visit with you very professional and you help me to understand the injury...... Thanks
in Atlanta, GA |
Excellent care and service - very professional. Thanks - Al G.
in Hogansville, GA |
Dr. Grossman answered all questions in layman's terms. Following the procedure he called me to see how I was doing. This is unheard of in today's society. He was great and I would recommend him.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Grossman is wonderful! He took time with me, answered all of my questions, and totally set me at ease. The injection I received did exactly as I'd hoped. Highly recommend!!
in Atlanta, GA |
I met with Dr. Grossman and was immediately impressed with his manner, professionalism and time spent diagnosing my condition. His clinic is run very efficiently and the staff are very professional and helpful. Good experience.
in Suwanee, GA |
Excellent physician. Kept me informed during the entire procedure of what he was doing, what would occur and whether there would be pain.
in Marietta, GA |
My experience at this practice was exceptional. I was in severe pain with limited mobility due to herniated discs. Dr. Grossman listened to my concerns, explained my options, explained the epidural injection process & expectations, and supported my decision to get physical therapy before trying the injections. I was impressed Dr. Grossman called after the procedure to see if I had any questions. I felt he cared about his patients and truly wanted to help eliminate their pain.
in Atlanta, GA |
An excellent doctor with many years of proven results. His procedures work well and I have been very happy with the care I have received. I would highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
Atlanta, GA |
He asked me what I wanted. He pushed pain management, and pushed for me to see pain doctor before exploring other options. He seemed not to comprehend the issues. He left me with the impression that he didn't know what to do. Switching doctors. Would not recommend him, although he does follow up and tries to be pleasant.
in Brookhaven, Georgia |
Good communication skills. Explained my problem in appropriate amount of detail. Offered alternative and concurrent treatment plans. Very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Are you Dr. Grossman?

Compare Dr. Grossman

}

Dr. Grossman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Grossman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grossman's Board Certifications

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Ataxia
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Upper Back Pain

EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Grossman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grossman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation