Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste G65

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Grossman

See how frequently Dr. Grossman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
Intervertebral Disc Disease
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Grossman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Ataxia
  • Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Grossman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grossman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grossman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grossman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grossman to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Grossman's Performance
Marietta, GA |
Dr. Grossman is a very professional, caring physician. His approach is problem solving with the patient using test results, past medical history & his expertise. I have had two pain relief procedures done @ his adjoining facility. I was welcomed, treated kindly & competently by Dr. & his team. He called me in person to check on my recovery/progress. He is readily available to respond to any questions/concerns. His office staff is pleasant & quite organized. I am a highly satisfied patient.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Grossman is the best physician in any specialty I have found since relocating to Atlanta 6 years ago. Hello is kind, professional and efficient. Hello always calls his patients after treatment to ensure that they are okay. He takes time to greet you before a procedure to answer questions and make sure you are adequately prepared for the procedure. His admin and clinical staff are very kind and professional as well! If looking for a pain specialist, I highly recommend Dr. Grossman!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gross man and his team are professional, yet make you feel like they care. They gave me a comfort level with the process that few Doctors have in the past.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Grossman is a very good Doctor he was very nice! He take very good care of me! He explained everything about the injection! I will always recommend people to him!! Thank you Dr Grossman!!
in Sandy Springs |
He is very kind and sincere, he shows genuine concern and He goes over your options with you and he gives you honest answers. He is also very prompt ... he does not keep you waiting long! He is a Great Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
in Marietta, GA |
Very highly recommended. Very personable and is willing to spend the time to answer any questions. Truly cares about his patients.
Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Grossman always took time to listen while I explained my symptoms and together we decided on a plan of treatment. I was having a lot of problems with my spine. With Dr. Grossman's treatments and my physical therapy, I recovered quicker than I thought. I would highly recommend him.
Marietta, GA |
Personable and very knowledgeable about problems with the spine. Would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.
in Snellville, GA |
I went to Dr. Grossman with a herniated disc in my neck and a lot of pain. Dr. Grossman took great care of me. The staff & Dr Grossman are very professional and knowledgeable. I must say the treatment provided have given back my pain free life. Thank you Dr. Grossman & staff, I will certainly recommend you to everyone I know!
Norcross, GA |
Would recommend Dr. Grossman to anyone. He and his entire staff provide great care in a very caring manner.He himself called twice checking on me after procedure.
Marietta, GA |
Great clinic. Outstanding patient care from doctor and techs. Have been getting injections at this clinic for nearly 3 years. Have never had to wait longer than what it took for me to complete the paper work; sometimes get in before scheduled appt time. Highly recommend Dr. Grossman and this clinic.
in Alpharetta, GA |
He was a good doctor help it my pain and got me the treatment I needed. Will recommend to other people
Palatine, IL |
If you are looking for someone who will put you at ease and followup to ensure you are doing better, Dr. Grossman is where to go. His staff is friendly and supportive.
in Smyrna, GA |
I typically work with Dr. Chris Taylor, but needed to get in for an Epidural stat. Dr Grossman and the Peachtree spine team were very accommodating. Dr Grossman has a great bedside manner and answered all my questions before conducting the procedure. He kept me occupied and personally followed up in the evening to make sure there were not any complications from the procedure. I wish all Dr's visits were this efficient and accommodating.
in Acworth, GA |
Extremely professional, helpful and courteous. Great folks to work with
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Jeffery. He is very attentive to your concerns and gives the most detailed attention to your needs. I have never had an experience like this one before and would recommend his services to those who needs it. Thank you so much DR. Jeffery. My lower is feeling fine.
Alpharetta, GA |
I enjoyed meeting with Dr. Grossman. He took a conservative approach to my condition that I am hoping is successful.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Grossman is an extremely competent doctor. His is very knowledgeable, and he has a fantastic bedside manner. The service I received and the follow up was exemplary, and many of his peers should take a leaf out of his book. His staff are very courteous, something that you do not enjoy with most other doctors offices. The procedure that Dr. Grossman performed on my lower back was successful, and anyone with back ache knows what relief from pain means. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
in Marietta, GA |
The staff and all facilities were excellent. . Dr. Grossman has a great bedside manor which is extremely important in my care needs..easy to talk with..concerned about me and my issues. .goes the extra mile in contact with you..glad my primary care doctor referred me in the right direction. .
in Atlanta, GA |
The staff is very professional, I was provided a snack after procedure ,vital signs were rechecked after procedure, my safety was of their concern as evidenced by being escorted out in a wheelchair to my car. I loved the treatment that I received at your office. I am looking forward to my next injection. Thank you
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Grossman and his staff are amazing, I never have to wait to get in for my appointment. In Dr. Grossman is caring and very friendly, and he explains everything so you understand and feel comfortable knowing he is your doctor. Wait time for me has actually been much less than 10 minutes. Thanks, Adam Levin
in Buford, GA |
Having had back issues for over 20 years, I have been seen by many different staffs and doctors. Dr Grossman and his staff were pleasant, professional, and provided pain relief for me. I would definitely recommend Dr Grossman to family and friends and in fact, I already have referred him to two fellow friends with needs for back injections, since my experience was so positive because of how the staff listened, there was little pain during the procedure, and Dr Grossman's professional manner.
in Roswell, GA |
I received wonderful care from the doctor and his staff. Everyone was attentive and professional. The doctor personally called after my epidural to see how I felt. He talked to me the entire time to put me at ease and to let me know his progress. What a caring group of people. Thanks!
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Grossman is highly skilled as are his staff. He came highly recommended by my internist. With Dr. Grossman's treatment I have functioned normally for 8 to 11 months between treatments. My lower spine issues which include sciatica are now manageable. Being able to avoid surgery has been my priority & he has carefully & skillfully helped me achieve this goal to date.
Lithonia, GA |
Dr. Grossman was very approachable, patient and attentative to my needs. He made me feel very comfortable during a time of stress and anxiety. I was very nervous about my procedure, but his expertise along with his comforting spirit and warm demeanor made the experience very pleasant.
Lawrenceville, GA |
He did a great job explaining what was going on and very courteous. A great recommendation.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Grossman and his entire staff were kind, courteous and professional Dr. Grossman did a great job of explaining what the procedure would involve, and the potential success rate. On the day of the procedure, the prep team also did a great job of explaining what they were doing, and their easy manner helped keep me calm. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman. In addition, I never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, which I can't say about other medical practices I have been to recently.
in Atlanta, GA |
I visited doctor Jeffrey yesterday,he is so paient and friendly.i feel much better with my lower back pain,he is one of the best doctor I've ever visited.thank you!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Hello Dr. Grossman! The visit with you very professional and you help me to understand the injury...... Thanks
in Atlanta, GA |
Excellent care and service - very professional. Thanks - Al G.
in Hogansville, GA |
Dr. Grossman answered all questions in layman's terms. Following the procedure he called me to see how I was doing. This is unheard of in today's society. He was great and I would recommend him.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Grossman is wonderful! He took time with me, answered all of my questions, and totally set me at ease. The injection I received did exactly as I'd hoped. Highly recommend!!
in Atlanta, GA |
I met with Dr. Grossman and was immediately impressed with his manner, professionalism and time spent diagnosing my condition. His clinic is run very efficiently and the staff are very professional and helpful. Good experience.
in Suwanee, GA |
Excellent physician. Kept me informed during the entire procedure of what he was doing, what would occur and whether there would be pain.
in Marietta, GA |
My experience at this practice was exceptional. I was in severe pain with limited mobility due to herniated discs. Dr. Grossman listened to my concerns, explained my options, explained the epidural injection process & expectations, and supported my decision to get physical therapy before trying the injections. I was impressed Dr. Grossman called after the procedure to see if I had any questions. I felt he cared about his patients and truly wanted to help eliminate their pain.
in Atlanta, GA |
An excellent doctor with many years of proven results. His procedures work well and I have been very happy with the care I have received. I would highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
Atlanta, GA |
He asked me what I wanted. He pushed pain management, and pushed for me to see pain doctor before exploring other options. He seemed not to comprehend the issues. He left me with the impression that he didn't know what to do. Switching doctors. Would not recommend him, although he does follow up and tries to be pleasant.
in Brookhaven, Georgia |
Good communication skills. Explained my problem in appropriate amount of detail. Offered alternative and concurrent treatment plans. Very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Are you Dr. Grossman?