Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Grossman

Peachtree Spine Physicians

5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Emory University in 1997 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation.

Dr. Grossman accepts

Dr. Grossman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Grossman's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. Grossman?
Dr. Grossman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD
Yes I would recommend Dr. Grossman practice. He is a excellent doctor that Listern and Very concern about your Well being & helping you to get better. Giving you the best results that him and his staff can offer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman and his staff are exceptional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Every member of the staff, including Dr. Grossman, exhibit the highest levels of professionalism. In particular I like the explicit and verbal protocols during a procedure. This ensures that the patient understands that the planned intervention is being implemented. ADPIE at it's best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Grossman and his staff!!! They are professional, personal, and all around fantastic!!! You never feel rushed. They genuinely care about your well being. So happy my family doctor referred me to them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman and his staff are very professional and have an excellent bedside manor. When you walk in you're greeted with warm pleasantries. John his physical therapist is amazing. I would come back for treatment without a hesitation. His front and back office are amazing. Thank you guys for helping me being able to move normally again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman is one of the best physicians to care for me and my spine/nerve condition. He takes in account my quality of life and best options for care. His staff is timely and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Great care and personal follow up. MUCH better than other providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman and his staff were very good to me after my wreck. Some of the most cordial and professional people I have ever met. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman and his staff are highly professional, and on time. His treatments have always been very effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr Grossman stepped in for his partner to do my procedure in the last week of the year. His manner was great and follow up by him and his practice is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman as ND his office treated me made sure I was aware of everything required for me to make it back to both my PCP and my Primary Surgeon after the epidural procedures. Thank you so much and FYI, at least 80%of the pain was gone with the first 3 hours. I have 3 bulging disc and 1 herniated and received a cortisone injection..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman is a very professional, caring physician. His approach is problem solving with the patient using test results, past medical history & his expertise. I have had two pain relief procedures done @ his adjoining facility. I was welcomed, treated kindly & competently by Dr. & his team. He called me in person to check on my recovery/progress. He is readily available to respond to any questions/concerns. His office staff is pleasant & quite organized. I am a highly satisfied patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman is the best physician in any specialty I have found since relocating to Atlanta 6 years ago. Hello is kind, professional and efficient. Hello always calls his patients after treatment to ensure that they are okay. He takes time to greet you before a procedure to answer questions and make sure you are adequately prepared for the procedure. His admin and clinical staff are very kind and professional as well! If looking for a pain specialist, I highly recommend Dr. Grossman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Gross man and his team are professional, yet make you feel like they care. They gave me a comfort level with the process that few Doctors have in the past.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr Grossman is a very good Doctor he was very nice! He take very good care of me! He explained everything about the injection! I will always recommend people to him!! Thank you Dr Grossman!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
He is very kind and sincere, he shows genuine concern and He goes over your options with you and he gives you honest answers. He is also very prompt ... he does not keep you waiting long! He is a Great Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Very highly recommended. Very personable and is willing to spend the time to answer any questions. Truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Dr. Grossman always took time to listen while I explained my symptoms and together we decided on a plan of treatment. I was having a lot of problems with my spine. With Dr. Grossman's treatments and my physical therapy, I recovered quicker than I thought. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
Personable and very knowledgeable about problems with the spine. Would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD?
I went to Dr. Grossman with a herniated disc in my neck and a lot of pain. Dr. Grossman took great care of me. The staff & Dr Grossman are very professional and knowledgeable. I must say the treatment provided have given back my pain free life. Thank you Dr. Grossman & staff, I will certainly recommend you to everyone I know!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Grossman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Grossman treats patients.