Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD

Dr. Grosskopf
Telehealth services available

Grosskopf Orthopedics

3805 E Main St Ste G Saint Charles, IL 60174

Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Saint Charles, IL and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Grosskopf has more experience with Knee/Lower Limbs and Shoulder/Upper Arm than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grosskopf to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Grosskopf with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital today at (630) 360-2663.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Dr. Grosskopf's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grosskopf

Dr. Grosskopf?
Dr. Grosskopf is so compassionate and patient. Most importantly, he cares and spend as much time as is necessary for each appointment. He explains everything clearly. His staff is extremely responsive. He has a great bedside manner that made even rotator cuff repair tolerable.
Jennifer A. – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Dr Grosskopf performed two shoulder surgeries on me, within the past 7 months. Both of my shoulders were in need of clean up. He is a wonderful surgeon, and my healing was very speedy, and scarring is at a minimal. The doctor spent time with me discussing my issues and concerns, and always treated me with respect and equality. I can now workout, lifting light-weights, to strengthen my shoulders. I have not felt this strong in years! Thank you Dr Grosskipf! The staff is also wonderful. I always felt comfortable here.
Donna Broda-Lada – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Always very professional and great bedside manners. Keeps you informed throughout the procedure.
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
All 3 of our kids are runners, which means injuries. Dr. Grosskopf has always been pleasant, thorough in explanations, sensitive to financial situations, and does not do any more than is necessary to restore health. I have never felt rushed and was always seen quickly. Pleasant office staff as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him and have had nothing but positive experiences.
Marne Muckian – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
I have had 6 rotary cuff tears, probably due to years of marathon canoe and kayak racing. Dr. Grosskopf repaired 3 by surgery. The others he recommended physical therapy which was done and were also successful. He deserves the highest rating. Although not his specialty, his work on my knee was very helpful.
Tom Wells – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
I never do reviews but I knew I had one so that I could share my good fortune and unbelievable find of Dr. G and his staff. The entire office was so incredible and helpful and kind absolutely amazing people. I was told by another larger "company" in the area I could wait to repair my arm even though I had been in pain for a long time. If I had not found Dr. G I would not have full use of my arm if I had hurt it anymore. Surgery was scheduled immediately in the hospital. The damage was so extensive that full use was in question. I have full use and no pain Dr. G did everything in his power to do the very best and I have full use, and motion also recovery was so smooth. From beginning to end the entire office was reassuring and patient with me I have never been treated so well. There is no question in my eyes use Dr. G an independent specialist and treatment in a hospital. I have been so lucky and grateful I just needed to share. My new heroes Dr. G and his staff.
Lisa – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Best orthopedic doctor. Did a great job. staff was excellent. great personality. Would highly recommend him.
Ron Silkaitis – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Dr. Grosskopf and his staff are AMAZING!! Very professional and always friendly. Dr has wonderful bedside manners and did an incredible job on my shoulder!!
Julie Gapastione – Jul 16, 2019
Great
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
I had a very difficult surgery (ruptured Achilles tendon 3 months after injury) and I could not be happier with the outcome. I had NO PAIN for a majority of my first 6 weeks post surgery in the cast. He was highly recommended by my Physical Therapist and I am fortunate to have such an experience Doctor repair my tendon.
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Before I saw Dr. Grosskkopf I had been to 2 different Orthopedics who specialize in knees. For over 8 months I had been in pain. I could not walk, sleep or sit without pain. Needless to say, it was taking a toll on my life. My previous doctors told me I had arthritis, gave me cortisone (didn't help) Physical Therapy (didn't help) and sent me on my way. I was a mess! I couldn't believe that I had to live with this pain. I decided to go see Dr. Grosskopf after reading all of his wonderful reviews. What can I say, he was amazing!!! He was so empathetic and compassionate. He truly listened to every word I said. He HEARD me! After a thourough exam, we had a plan. I had Arthroscopic knee surgery 1 week later. The office staff was amazing at setting everthing up so quickly and I had a full understanding of the procedure coming up. Today, 9 days post op, I'm pain free. Thirty percent of my meniscus was torn. He fixed me up and I am forever grateful! Dr. Grosskopf you are my hero!! Thank you.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Dr Grosskopf was excellent. He took his time explaining everything. He started a plan and treated me that day. I highly endorse him and his practice.
Debbie Kolzow in South Elgin, IL – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Grosskopf over 10 years for knee issues. Dr. Grosskopf has been great to partner with as he provides options, working through the least invasive options first before moving to surgery. He is a great listener and has answered all of our questions; we have never felt rushed.
Tracy in St. Charles, IL – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
So glad Dr. Grosskopf did the surgery on my daughters shoulder. Everything from start to finish went perfectly smooth. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and his staff is wonderful!! I’ve worked in the medical field as an X-ray tech and known many orthopedic surgeons but cannot recommend him enough.
South Elgin, IL – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Dr. Grosskopf and his staff are wonderfully patient, kind, and helpful. I'd had shoulder surgery previously with another surgeon and I cannot say the same for that experience. When I needed surgery on my other shoulder, I was very happy to find Dr. Grosskopf. I heartily agree with all positive statements regarding this surgeon and his staff: sincere, humble, knowledgeable, . . . the list goes on and on!
Eileen in South Elgin, IL – Dec 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Dr. Grosskopf is a remarkable surgeon! In 2012, he successfully repaired a torn meniscus in my left knee and in April 2013, I was still able to run the Boston Marathon! In Sept 2018, he repaired my right shoulder and bicep tendon. Before surgery, he spent quality time with me discussing the entire procedure and thoroughly answered all my questions. He is so caring and trustworthy and his staff is very friendly! I highly recommend Dr. Grosskopf!
Susan Gruner in Hampshire – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Grosskopf and staff. Very caring, professional, honest and humble. Hard to find these days! I echo / agree with all the positive comments I have read about Dr. Grosskopf and staff. Look no more, kudos to the entire Grosskopf team!
Perez in AURORA – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
This is the best Orthopedic Surgeon I've seen. He's not only good at what he does, but goes the extra mile while in surgery and out of surgery. He spent an extra hour + in surgery on a tear that didn't show up on the MRI. He noticed other issues on the MRI that probably caused my shoulder issue other doctors missed. The staff is professional and caring for all patients. Next door is the DPT physical therapy clinic which also did a knock out job with my rehabilitation. Great job everyone!!!
Paul Anderson in St. Charles , IL – Nov 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
As an RN, I spent 10 of my 40 years working ortho. It’s always different being on the receiving end of care but I have nothing but great things to say. I went in initially with severe shoulder pain. When his prescribed conservative treatment failed to help, an MRI confirmed the need for surgical repair of a rotator cuff tear. Dr. G. listens, he explains things in layman’s terms, he is thorough and takes his time with you, far better than most. Best of all, he does good work in the OR! Great doc!
Jan H in Aurora, IL – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?
Dr. Grosskopf is an amazing surgeon. I had shoulder surgery in December and had the mishap of developing frozen shoulder. He then performed a manipulation in May~ and my shoulder is back to 100%! Dr. Grosskopf takes the time to listen, never rushes at appointments and always makes sure your concern/questions are answered! He fully explained each procedure. The staff is very professional, friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend and encourage anyone to see Dr. Grosskopf!
Katie in Geneva, IL – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grosskopf?

"Over thirty years experience has taught me how to be the most effective for the patient, to resolve their problem in the shortest time and at the lowest cost in terms of time and money. I am at a point in my career where I want to give my patients a...Read more

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
1977
Illinois Benedictine College

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Grosskopf communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grosskopf offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grosskopf offer an online patient portal?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grosskopf have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grosskopf offer weekend visits?

1 user said no. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grosskopf offer evening visits?

1 user said no. What's your ?

Please call the office to learn more. (630) 402-2128