Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Greenspoon is affiliated with Viera Hospital.

8725 N Wickham Rd Ste 301

Melbourne, FL 32940

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Greenspoon

Dr. Greenspoon's Experience

Dr. Greenspoon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

Nature of Complaint: BREVARD COUNTY

• University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Royal Victoria Hospital

Dr. Greenspoon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greenspoon has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French
  • Russian

Dr. Greenspoon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenspoon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenspoon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenspoon to family and friends
Dr. Greenspoon's Performance
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon performed as he indicated at pre-opp visit with good results from the surgery. I have been extremely happy with the after care that I received from PT staff at his office which completes his complete circle of care. Very clear and concise instruction in a caring environment.
in Melbourne, FL |
Friendly and efficient staff.
Cocoa Beach, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Greenspoon and staff to my family & friends. I found them to be very knowledgeable, caring and followed up post op. The office is very time efficient and the staff was very friendly.
Palm Bay, FL |
I injured my shoulder and Dr. Greenspoons team got me in very quickly. I had to push to get the process sped up a little but they have been expedient. The entire team is very genuine and listens to your concerns.
in Satellite Beach, FL |
Dr Greenspoon is truly an outstanding and skilled surgeon! He stays in touch with his patients from start to finish. With him "surgery" is NOT the first option. He will pursue viable options short of surgery until the point it is required. Though extremely busy and "in demand" he pays close attention to his patient and takes the time to ensure you understand the procedure and options.
in Melbourne Beach fl |
I had the best experience with Dr Greensppon and his staff I would highly recommend him.
Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Jeffery Greenspoon , has been one of the best doctors that I have ever went to and his staff is outstanding i never seen such a great doctors office on how caring and concern they are for their patients ...Dr. Jeffery greenspoon spoon is one of the Best !!! Everyone there is very respectful and the place is very clean too .
Merritt Island, FL |
Dr Greenspoon was excellent and very knowledgeable. He knew exactly where my problem was and what was causing it and how to remedy the pain. I was back to doing everything I wanted and very quickly. The surgery and surgical staff were all great. I would recommend him to anyone with a knee problem.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon has operated on my knee My sons shoulder and on my grandsons knee. Would recommend, friendly staff.
Rockledge, FL |
Would highly recommend Dr. Greenspoon.
Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Green spoon and his team are thoughtful and educational in their approach. Assessments were thorough and options for treatment were discussed openly. Kind and compassionate with excellent surgical results.
in Rockledge |
Dr Greenspoon and his entire staff, including the Physical Therapy team, are extremely professional. They also have state of the art equipment and stay in constant contact with you after your surgery. I would recommend Dr. Greenspoon to anybody needing surgery or even just physical therapy. Melissa
in Rockledge, FL |
he's a good doctor. He explained everything where I could understand. I've been to another doctor that did not explain things to me in terms I could understand, no matter how many times I ask. His medical staff are very good. I had no issues with him or his medical staff.
in Cocoa, FL |
I had a very good experience with Dr, Greenspoon and his staff they were very helpful and listen to what u had to say
in Viera, FL |
He talked "TO " me explaining every part of the procedure and answered every question.
in Merritt Island, FL |
Dr Greenspoon has done great job on my left knee total replacement. He is always given the best care I could ask for. He and the whole joint center team at Viera did a wonderful job. Thank you to Dr Greenspoon, his staff and the joint center team at Viera.
in Melbourne, FL |
Love Dr.Greenspoon and his staff.They go over and above to provide quality care..very knowledgeable and caring staff..Viera Hospital was so nice..My hubby and myself both had surgery on our shoulders with great outcomes...Highly recommended this ortho group..
in Melbourne, FL |
Very caring and up on the latest technology to make your experience better.
Melbourne, FL |
By far the best Surgeon in Florida. His staff is outstanding. The Viera Hospital staff are superb.
in Cocoa, FL |
He was very professional as well his staff. He did arthroscopic surgery on my left knee and I had a very easy recovery after the surgery . My knee has not bothered me since the surgery and can barely see any scar at all and is not noticeable even wearing shorts. He exceeded my expectations. I will gladly recommend him to anyone.
Cocoa, FL |
An excellent health provider,listens attentively and is very thoughtful and compassionate.I I completely recommend this Doctor!
in Melbourne, FL |
The entire experience beginning with initial appointment, surgery, and post-op treatment was great. However in therapy, I experienced severe pain in my left leg while sitting on a table, raising my leg and pointing my toes straight up. Had nothing to do with the treatment I was receiving, rather felt like something snapped in my calf causing excruciating pain. I was unable to continue the remaining PT appts but when pain subsided I resumed exercises at home. Knee is doing well now.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Greenspoon and his staff are top notch.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr Greenspoon did an excellent job with my surgery. I had my meniscus torn on both sides of my knee and he repaired it with minimal discomfort and time off from work. My surgery was on a Thursday morning and I was back to work on Monday. His staff are all extremely nice! If I ever need any other care regarding my knee I will not hesitate to call his office again.
in Melbourne, FL |
I decided to have my surgery with Dr. Greenspoon after my husband had his knee and shoulder done by him. We were very satisfied with the efficiency, the information and the caring staff. That is what prompted me to also see him. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing knee or shoulder surgery.
in Melbourne, FL |
They have been extremely quick to respond to any question or concerns.
in FL |
After 4 weeks of calling for an appointment, I was told that Dr. Greenspoon refused to see me. I asked why he wouldn’t allow me an appointment I was told repeatedly that the doctor did not have to give me a reason. After a little more persistence I was told that the doctor is diagnosing me with sciatica based on a note of “possible bursitis” he saw on the referral. I asked if I could just talk to Dr. Greenspoon so he could explain to me his diagnosis, I was told no. Where is common courtesy?
in Melbourne, FL |
very efficient. good information. easy to recommend
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon, PA Stephen, Mr. Glatter, and Leslie Broad are true professionals in every way, this includes the PT folks, Daniel, Chris and Joe. I would recommend this team of professionals to anyone and everyone and I think the Healthloop idea is awesome. THANKS FOR ALL THEY DO ON A DAILY BASIS!
in Rockledge, FL |
My prayers were answered when I decided to use Dr. Greenspoon and his team for my total knee joint replacement. So far all my expectations have been met or exceeded which makes me extremely happy.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr Greenspoon is a great surgeon. He talked me through the whole procedure before I had my surgery. He was there when I came out of recovery to make sure I was ok. I saw him again a week later for my review. Dr Greenspoon and his medical staff did all they could to make sure I was not in any pain before my discharge. Thank you.
Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon and his team are highly qualified to provide a results oriented medical experience. Communication was excellent and the medical care was top notch. I would highly recommend this team of health care professionals.
in Melbourne, FL |
I had a total right knee replacement two weeks ago and my progress to recovery is going very well. I attribute this to Dr. Greenspoon's team as they have guided me every step of the way. Of course following their instructions is a must to having a successful outcome. I've been very impressed by all concerned parties. When it is time to do my left knee, Dr. Greenspoon will be the one doing that surgery.
in Melbourne, FL |
I suffered with an unstable knee for years, significantly reducing my pursuit of my favorite activities. My previous physician was unable to fix the problem. Dr. Greenspoon understood my problem and was able to fix my knee. The surgery and recovery was much easier than I expected with minimal pain and I was off the crutches and back to routine activities very quickly. I'm confident I will be back to 100% much sooner than I thought was possible. Thank you Dr. Greenspoon!
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon and His Team were great .... from the beginning to the end!!! Thank You all. Mike P.
Titusville, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon is an excellent doctor and very concerned about your recovery after surgery. His staff are all great and friendly and always there to answer questions and make your appointment go easy. Dr. Greenspoon is number 1 in my book.
in Viera, FL |
Everything about Dr. Greenspoon and his staff is a definite 5 star. I was comfortable and relaxed during and after surgery. Thank you.
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon and his Nurse Practitioner Jeff did a double knee replacement on my wife and a shoulder surgery on my son. Both turned out excellent, despite being technically and medically challenging procedures. Scheduling appointments is the only drawback - then again, I wouldn't want anyone with a "free and open calendar" to operate on my Loved ones. A better balance on achieving scheduling is requested. Care and results are excellent and exceeds expectations. Trust is 100%.
in Palm Bay, FL |
D. Greenspoon and his staff, were extremely professional and helpful, through the process of my initial appointment, to post-surgical follow-ups. I love the health-loop communication tool. Any time I had a question or concern, it was followed up with a personal email from the PA. In the future, I hope that I do not need any further orthopedic services, but if I do, I will definitely return to Dr. Greenspoon and his office.
in Melbourne, FL |
Top grade professionalism with excellent surgical and bedside manner
Palm Bay, FL |
Dr Greenspoon is very thorough and listens to his patients. He asks many questions to determine the right course of action. He isn't quick to put you under the knife. He is great with kids as my child was his patient. I would and have recommended him to many others!!
in Titusville, FL |
Dr Greenspoon has shown that he listens to a patient's expectations and gives an honest answer as to whether he will be able to deliver on these expectations.
Merritt Island, FL |
Great communication pre and post surgery. Definitely lean and quick in their appointments, which left me questions that pop up later instead of during the face time, but they have an app to facilitate communication anytime and they were very responsive to questions that way.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon is very friendly and thorough. Any questions you have, he answers, breaks down the meaning and also uses props for visual understanding. I'm very pleased with the HealthLoop app and his office checking on me 2+ weeks post op. His physical therapy plans are very well detailed and his office is right on top with following up and working with insurance/PT.
in Cocoa,Florida |
I had a frozen shoulder. Dr Greenspoon operated on me and now 2 weeks later and after much Physical Therapy, I am feeling much better and my arm is improving tremendously! He is a very good doctor and his physical therapy team is wonderful. I highly recommend him!
in Cocoa Beach, Florida |
Dt. Greenspoon is first class and the Viera hospital is outstanding, helpful and efficient. I had rotator cuff surgery - no pain with only 6 days of pain medication after surgery. It's been two weeks and I am doing PT. I highly recommend Dr. Greenspoon and the Health First staff.
in Orlando , FL |
Dr. Greenspoon & his staff are very helpful. They always kept me in the loop with each step before, during, and after surgery.
in Titusville, FL |
Very professional and easy to understand regarding diagnosis and course of treatment. I have had a pain free recovery from shoulder surgery.
in Mims, FL |
There was a misunderstanding about the appt for the day after the surgery and Dr. Greenspoon came into the PT office personally to apologize and make sure all was good.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr Greenspoon performed an ACL replacement for me. I work in Healthcare as a Radiation Therapist, and I was pleasantly surprised with Dr Greenspoon's efficiency, personability, and communication. His team also impressed me with their communication and responsiveness to questions. I know many Doctors who will not accept the VA veteran's choice program because of problems dealing with the red tape, but I am grateful that not only did Dr Greenspoon accept me, but his team seemed to really hustle.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenspoon?