Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 59 years old

81 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Greenspoon specializes in Sports Medicine and practices in Melbourne, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Greenspoon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Greenspoon's Experience

See how Dr. Greenspoon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenspoon

Dr. Greenspoon accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Greenspoon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Greenspoon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenspoon to family and friends
Dr. Greenspoon's Performance
in Melbourne, FL |
very efficient. good information. easy to recommend
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon, PA Stephen, Mr. Glatter, and Leslie Broad are true professionals in every way, this includes the PT folks, Daniel, Chris and Joe. I would recommend this team of professionals to anyone and everyone and I think the Healthloop idea is awesome. THANKS FOR ALL THEY DO ON A DAILY BASIS!
in Rockledge, FL |
My prayers were answered when I decided to use Dr. Greenspoon and his team for my total knee joint replacement. So far all my expectations have been met or exceeded which makes me extremely happy.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr Greenspoon is a great surgeon. He talked me through the whole procedure before I had my surgery. He was there when I came out of recovery to make sure I was ok. I saw him again a week later for my review. Dr Greenspoon and his medical staff did all they could to make sure I was not in any pain before my discharge. Thank you.
Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon and his team are highly qualified to provide a results oriented medical experience. Communication was excellent and the medical care was top notch. I would highly recommend this team of health care professionals.
in Melbourne, FL |
I had a total right knee replacement two weeks ago and my progress to recovery is going very well. I attribute this to Dr. Greenspoon's team as they have guided me every step of the way. Of course following their instructions is a must to having a successful outcome. I've been very impressed by all concerned parties. When it is time to do my left knee, Dr. Greenspoon will be the one doing that surgery.
in Melbourne, FL |
I suffered with an unstable knee for years, significantly reducing my pursuit of my favorite activities. My previous physician was unable to fix the problem. Dr. Greenspoon understood my problem and was able to fix my knee. The surgery and recovery was much easier than I expected with minimal pain and I was off the crutches and back to routine activities very quickly. I'm confident I will be back to 100% much sooner than I thought was possible. Thank you Dr. Greenspoon!
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon and His Team were great .... from the beginning to the end!!! Thank You all. Mike P.
Titusville, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon is an excellent doctor and very concerned about your recovery after surgery. His staff are all great and friendly and always there to answer questions and make your appointment go easy. Dr. Greenspoon is number 1 in my book.
in Viera, FL |
Everything about Dr. Greenspoon and his staff is a definite 5 star. I was comfortable and relaxed during and after surgery. Thank you.
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon and his Nurse Practitioner Jeff did a double knee replacement on my wife and a shoulder surgery on my son. Both turned out excellent, despite being technically and medically challenging procedures. Scheduling appointments is the only drawback - then again, I wouldn't want anyone with a "free and open calendar" to operate on my Loved ones. A better balance on achieving scheduling is requested. Care and results are excellent and exceeds expectations. Trust is 100%.
in Palm Bay, FL |
D. Greenspoon and his staff, were extremely professional and helpful, through the process of my initial appointment, to post-surgical follow-ups. I love the health-loop communication tool. Any time I had a question or concern, it was followed up with a personal email from the PA. In the future, I hope that I do not need any further orthopedic services, but if I do, I will definitely return to Dr. Greenspoon and his office.
in Melbourne, FL |
Top grade professionalism with excellent surgical and bedside manner
Palm Bay, FL |
Dr Greenspoon is very thorough and listens to his patients. He asks many questions to determine the right course of action. He isn't quick to put you under the knife. He is great with kids as my child was his patient. I would and have recommended him to many others!!
in Titusville, FL |
Dr Greenspoon has shown that he listens to a patient's expectations and gives an honest answer as to whether he will be able to deliver on these expectations.
Merritt Island, FL |
Great communication pre and post surgery. Definitely lean and quick in their appointments, which left me questions that pop up later instead of during the face time, but they have an app to facilitate communication anytime and they were very responsive to questions that way.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon is very friendly and thorough. Any questions you have, he answers, breaks down the meaning and also uses props for visual understanding. I'm very pleased with the HealthLoop app and his office checking on me 2+ weeks post op. His physical therapy plans are very well detailed and his office is right on top with following up and working with insurance/PT.
in Cocoa,Florida |
I had a frozen shoulder. Dr Greenspoon operated on me and now 2 weeks later and after much Physical Therapy, I am feeling much better and my arm is improving tremendously! He is a very good doctor and his physical therapy team is wonderful. I highly recommend him!
in Cocoa Beach, Florida |
Dt. Greenspoon is first class and the Viera hospital is outstanding, helpful and efficient. I had rotator cuff surgery - no pain with only 6 days of pain medication after surgery. It's been two weeks and I am doing PT. I highly recommend Dr. Greenspoon and the Health First staff.
in Orlando , FL |
Dr. Greenspoon & his staff are very helpful. They always kept me in the loop with each step before, during, and after surgery.
in Titusville, FL |
Very professional and easy to understand regarding diagnosis and course of treatment. I have had a pain free recovery from shoulder surgery.
in Mims, FL |
There was a misunderstanding about the appt for the day after the surgery and Dr. Greenspoon came into the PT office personally to apologize and make sure all was good.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr Greenspoon performed an ACL replacement for me. I work in Healthcare as a Radiation Therapist, and I was pleasantly surprised with Dr Greenspoon's efficiency, personability, and communication. His team also impressed me with their communication and responsiveness to questions. I know many Doctors who will not accept the VA veteran's choice program because of problems dealing with the red tape, but I am grateful that not only did Dr Greenspoon accept me, but his team seemed to really hustle.
in Palm Bay, FL |
For myself, I have only lived in the area for a year, Greenspoon and staff have been great. His PAs are wonderful too. Dr Greenspoon is very knowledgeable and keeps you informed of everything.
in Titusville, FL |
This man has reconstructed both shoulders and both of my knees in the past...
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon did my total knee replacement on 8 /2/16. I am exactly 2 weeks postop and I am walking with just the assistance of a cane. Dr. Green spoon and his team provide phenomenal preop planning and post surgical care. They immediately address every concern. I am so very pleased with the care I have received. They are awesome!
in Viera, FL |
The office staff is kind and courteous, the wait is minimal and the care is awesome!
in Rockledge FL 32955 |
Best results of 5 previous. I'm hoping for next to be preformed by fim
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr Greenspoon is very thorough in his diagnosis and explains everything in detail so there are no surprises when you decide to have the knee surgery. He take his time of answer any questions you bring to him about the procedure and stays close in touch with you after the procedure which makes you feel very assured that your care is important to him.
in Knoxville, TN |
I am from TN and came here specifically to have bilateral knee replacements done by Dr. Greenspoon. He and his team in the office, as well as his physical therapists, are THE BEST! I had several complications going thru the first one due to several different factors. Dr. Greenspoon was with me either in person, my healthloop, or by phone EVERY. STEP. OF. THE. WAY. I have never received such detailed, organized, and personalized care from any other physician. At this point they're like family.
in Cocoa Beach, FL |
I had been to other doctors who did little to identify my problem. Dr. Greenspoon and his staff took time to explain test results, likely causes of the condition and diagnosis treatment options. once surgery was scheduled, they kept up with me through almost daily communication, and quick replies to my questions.
in Melbourne, FL |
He has a great personality Very informative. He has a very specific system for your procedure. You never feel alone or that you're bothering anyone with your questions - which are answered almost immediately. The office, by way of HealthLoop is in touch with you almost daily before surgery with info and reminders; then daily after surgery with an interactive program that has you reporting things like temperature and pain levels to them, and what to expect for that day of your recovery. .
Titusville, FL |
Excellent care; surgeries went as explained; easy access to PT, hospital, appointments, X-rays, and such; would and have returned for additional care and surgeries
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Greenspoon is a true professional. He has fixed both of my knees and shoulders. No one I trust more.
in Melbourne, FL |
This was my second procedure on the same knee due to arthritis, meniscus issues and the need to lose weight. Dr. Greenspoon is not the type of Doctor to just jump right in and suggest a knee replacement. I truly feel that he has my best interest and has suggested some things to help put off a knee replacement as long as possible. Should I need to have my knee replaced in the future, I want Dr. Greenspoon to be the doctor to do it. He is an awesome doctor that I highly recommend.
in rockledge, fl |
Just want to thank Dr. Greenspoon for ALL that he's done for me. His expertise has increased my quality of life, no question about it. Thanks Dr. Greenspoon.
in FL |
Honest, straightforward, skilled. Great Dr. Friendly, helpful, efficient staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenspoon?

Compare Dr. Greenspoon

Dr. Greenspoon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

Royal Victoria Hospital

• Arabic
  • French
  • Russian

Dr. Greenspoon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenspoon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine